I thought they did a great job recreating the various Disney movies, far better than they had ever been able to do in the past. The only real problem with them is that they cut out key scenes so, unless you've seen the original movie, you won't really understand why the plot unfolds the way that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    I love how after the cliffhanger ending this is what they're interested in putting out first lol

Re:mind, which doesn't even touch on the ending, won't be out until late next year at the earliest, to say nothing about when we'd get DLC to actually explain the horrendous ending.
    Re:mind is scheduled for 2019 unless it got pushed back...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Well, there is only one month left in the year, and supposedly a new trailer comes out in December, so it may have been in fact delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The ending wasn't really a cliff hanger. It's perfectly understandable, it's just a meh bread crumb to keep the series going after the main arc was tied up. You likely aren't gonna get DLC about it.
    They killed off the fucking main character and stuck him in an unknown world in the last 10 seconds of the final cutscene of the main story.

No but yeah that's not a cliffhanger. lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean they have a month and they're still releasing a new trailer in December so who knows.

I don't have a lot of faith it's coming out this year since we've heard nothing about that.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-01 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well, there is only one month left in the year, and supposedly a new trailer comes out in December, so it may have been in fact delayed.
    "Winter 2019" means it could launch as late as March technically. This might sound weird but in Japan especially Winter and year apply to the whole winter, not just the few days of it that are in December.

- - - Updated - - -

They killed off the fucking main character and stuck him in an unknown world in the last 10 seconds of the final cutscene of the main story.

It feels like your posts in this thread are just purposefully the opposite of the common sense of everyone else.
    It wasn't a cliffhanger though, and it's perfect understandable what happened they just didn't state the juicy details of it and obviously so because it's to setup future games.

You seem to be mistaking a cliff hanger for a bread crumb. The literally ended the main story arc and gave the bread crumbs to the next one. There wasn't a cliff hanger, this isn't rocket science.

A cliff hanger is literally leaving you in suspense of the main plot IE not finishing the story. KH3 finished the story. This ain't rocket science guy.

It feels like your posts in this thread are just purposefully the opposite of the common sense of everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they have a month and they're still releasing a new trailer in December so who knows.

I don't have a lot of faith it's coming out this year since we've heard nothing about that.
    Hes saying imo that the "cliffhanger" of kh3 has nothing to do with kh3 itself. its for setting up kh4 and future entries in the series which is why the secret movie has shibuya in it.

expecting them to do anything with that in the dlc other than perhaps add even more mystery or intrigue to it is kind of like expecting falcon and winter soldier to explain how everyone reacts to knowing who spider-man is. thats something clearly meant for the next entry not something theyre going to really focus on expanding on in supplemental content.

the dlc will add to the story of kh3 it wont touch on content meant for the sequel other than to also further hype for it, the dlc for this game is essentially the final mix content they added in other games without forcing us to pay another 60 dollars like they used to.

kh1 fm enhanced kh1 with the only hints at the future being a boss fight with xemnas who at the time we had no information on and some more riddles
    kh2 fm essentially did the same thing with lingering will

the re:mind dlc is basically going to be kh3 final mix
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The literally ended the main story arc and gave the bread crumbs to the next one.
    I mean I'm not though, you're deciding to add a whole bunch of extra things onto the definition of a cliffhanger to change the definition in this specific case roflmao.

I had forgotten how funny you were in this thread. Not interested in continuing with your pretzel logic nonsense.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-01 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the re:mind dlc is basically going to be kh3 final mix
    Isn't there set to be another story driven DLC after RE:Mind though? I kinda forgot what the DLC roadmap was.

DLC roadmap
    Hey lets not use that term

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    KH3 officially a GAAS, they will fix it with the roadmap!

Yeah, which means they’ll release the trailer in the next week or so and then Re:Mind just in time for Christmas. It’s not complicated. They meed a trailer to remind casuals it’s coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I'm not though, you're deciding to add a whole bunch of extra things onto the definition of a cliffhanger to change the definition in this specific case roflmao.

I had forgotten how funny you were in this thread. Not interested in continuing with your pretzel logic nonsense.
    Weird stance considering you’re the one who is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

KH3 officially a GAAS, they will fix it with the roadmap!
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Road map for a mediocre product to try weazle more money out of my pocket. That isn't happening mouse gang.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I'll use it, and you can not stop me!

Herald of the Titans Chinese Bootlickers's Avatar

In the land of intersectionality, the white men in a dress are king.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers View Post
    i dont get it

I'm equal parts excited and terrified of the memes that photo mode is gonna allow

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I'm equal parts excited and terrified of the memes that photo mode is gonna allow
    I dont think most kh memes are that good anyway because theyre overdone except this one

I dont think most kh memes are that good anyway because theyre overdone except this one
    I wouldn't be surprised to see other memes done with KH characters, I mean.

At least it'll be very hard to see what is and isn't a spoiler when screenshots of the DLC start coming out..

Also, I love all JustAPancake memes, especially Nomura Must Be Stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see other memes done with KH characters, I mean.

At least it'll be very hard to see what is and isn't a spoiler when screenshots of the DLC start coming out..

Also, I love all JustAPancake memes, especially Nomura Must Be Stopped.
    I like justapancake, but im tired of memes just being DARKNESS EVERYONE IS SORA OR XEHANORT