Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    should we start speculating on the worlds that will be in it?
    Castle oblivion is obvious so is twilight town and traverse town.

I expect 100 acre woods like always, probably all worlds with princess of heart with them.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 04:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    I give you Birth By Sleep, that one was actually good and reasonable. But most of the other games were unneeded apart from some sequences, sometimes the end and some secret scenes.
    Coded and 358/2 would be fine as cut scenes.

If chain, dream drop and birth weren't alive the story would be hella confusing.

Don't remember Dream Drop so clear, but if I remember correctly, the only truly important story parts where at the end. Which renders almost the whole game as what it actually is: Filler Content.

And BBS did not actually do anything to made the story actually more complex than simpler.
    It answered some questions but left you standing with many other questions. I have no problem with that though. Imho they should have made BBS an PS3 game and extended on the storys, worlds and characters, but eh, obviously, at Squeenix ain't nobody got time for that.
    Last edited by Skulljin; 2013-06-11 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eager to hear a new Utada Hikaru engrish dub song for the intro assuming they're continuing the tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Castle oblivion is obvious so is twilight town and traverse town.

I expect 100 acre woods like always, probably all worlds with princess of heart with them.
    twilight town of course, but castle oblivion? not much to it since even in CoM it really only serves as a medan from world to world. white on white on white corridors seems dull to me. what I want most of all is the worlds to be more explorable then they were in KH2, KH1 had it's secret areas and hard to find spots while KH2 it was just rooms you moved through. lets hope they put more into each one.

I hope some Final Fantasy Characters will make it into the game. The Final Fantasy Part got played down more and more over time which is kinda sad to me.

Thinking about it, I am almost sure that Lightning will find her way into the game.
    Thinking about it, I am almost sure that Sora will hype the shit out of Lightning.
    Thinking further about it, I don't like my last two thoughts. Because I don't know Lightning. *sigh*

I hope some Final Fantasy Characters will make it into the game. The Final Fantasy Part got played down more and more over time which is kinda sad to me.
    IDK at least in the console versions they were pretty prominent. I'd like to see them bring back the characters from the world ends with you along as well. loved that game....

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    IDK at least in the console versions they were pretty prominent. I'd like to see them bring back the characters from the world ends with you along as well. loved that game....
    Depends. Some charakters they implemented quite nicely (looking at you, auron), others were just there, others were cool for maybe one or two moments and some others I wish they wouldn't have been there in the first place (why, YRP as stupid as fairies, WHY?!)

This trailer was a huge disappointment in my eyes for the following reasons:

1. So short.
    2. First 30 Seconds were like a wall of shame, showcasting all the unnecessary filler games which added nearly to nothing to the series and let it look like they were meaningful. Which they weren't.
    3. Nothing really interesting/new has been shown.
    4. The Gameplay has shown nearly to nothing.
    5. The Words "Now in Development". Like, we waited like how many years for this? Well, good to know that you are starting development now, thanks! We know how much time you like to take with developing (looking at you, FF15 formerly known as FF Versus 13)

In short, the only thing that trailer gave us was saying: Yo, KH3 is going to happen, like there was ever any doubt about that, but you sat on your PS3 in vain cause it's for PS4. Thank you for waiting though and thank you for keeping on waiting.

Sorry, but in this case, no Trailer and an official Statement would have made me happier than this abomination.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking foreward to KH3, waiting for it for years now, but the way Squeenix is treating it's fans these days just makes me sad and mad.
    I think you're looking at this the wrong way. A couple of months ago, the CEO of SquareEnix announced that he was stepping down, and they made a statement that they're not at all happy with how they've driven their major IPs into the ground and they promised that they're taking the company in a different direction and that they need to focus on making big epic games like they used to.

I see this as the first right step they've taken in a long time. It's them following through on their apology/promise.

Depends. Some charakters they implemented quite nicely (looking at you, auron), others were just there, others were cool for maybe one or two moments and some others I wish they wouldn't have been there in the first place (why, YRP as stupid as fairies, WHY?!)
    agreed. they should bring in Balthier for sure and make him part of the party. or even...lightning. sigh, yea I'm pretty sure she will show up here as well....

I think Cecil would be a pretty cool FF character to throw in there. Or Kain. Show one of their older Final Fantasy games some love. We got Setzer in KH 2 so I think it's possible.

Could someone explain all the hype for this game? I can understand that it's a popular game and all but where was the hype for the other games in the Kingdom Hearts series?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I think you're looking at this the wrong way. A couple of months ago, the CEO of SquareEnix announced that he was stepping down, and they made a statement that they're not at all happy with how they've driven their major IPs into the ground and they promised that they're taking the company in a different direction and that they need to focus on making big epic games like they used to.

I see this as the first right step they've taken in a long time. It's them following through on their apology/promise.
    You should have saved that speech for the FFXV Trailer. That one I can call an right step into the right direction in a long time.
    This "Teaser" still is way to halfbaked to me.

agreed. they should bring in Balthier for sure and make him part of the party. or even...lightning. sigh, yea I'm pretty sure she will show up here as well....
    Balthier would be awesome. I also want to see Gilgamesh and Enkidou, Caius instead of Sephiroth as an Superboss, Quina for some comic relief, Zidane, Locke and/or Gau, Vincent maybe although FF7 is already overpresented, and Jecht, please!

Could someone explain all the hype for this game? I can understand that it's a popular game and all but where was the hype for the other games in the Kingdom Hearts series?
    The other games since Kingdom Hearts 2 (apart from Birth By Sleep) where mostly fillercontent which no one truly asked for and which hasn't add anything important to the story apart from maybe some cutscenes, most of them at the end.

This here is promising to be a true continuation to the story, and possibly the final to the story, which gets fans hyped quite easy.
    Last edited by Skulljin; 2013-06-11 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrandron View Post
    for me anyway it's one of those games that shouldn't work but does. it brings in Iconic characters from Disney and Square and mashes them together and by some miracle it turns out to be a great game.THAT, and the last actual sequel to the series came out on PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    Will this thread even be around by the time KH3 actually comes out?

Will this entire forum still be around by then?
    This forum has been around since BC era. I'm pretty sure it won't die in the span of 2-3 years.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Cecil would be a pretty cool FF character to throw in there. Or Kain. Show one of their older Final Fantasy games some love. We got Setzer in KH 2 so I think it's possible.
    Wasn't there an old teaser trailer back in the PS2 days for KH3 that showed an armor clad knight in it that looked sort of like Cecil?

twilight town of course, but castle oblivion? not much to it since even in CoM it really only serves as a medan from world to world. white on white on white corridors seems dull to me. what I want most of all is the worlds to be more explorable then they were in KH2, KH1 had it's secret areas and hard to find spots while KH2 it was just rooms you moved through. lets hope they put more into each one.
    Ventus is locked in castle oblivion. In order to set him free sora (who holds ventus heart) will need to find him that or rescue aqua first and no dobut xehanort will be there looking too. (organization 13 were looking for him in chain)

YES! When I saw this I started freaking out! This gave me a reason to get a PS4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Sony totally won E3 for many folks with this.
    They won me! OMG I can't wait! Tomorrow I'm selling my 360 console with game and nintendo DS for a vita. You are awesome sony

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ventus is locked in castle oblivion. In order to set him free sora (who holds ventus heart) will need to find him that or rescue aqua first.
    hmmm, well at the least don't set aside an entire world for castle Oblivion, it is clearly an important part of the story however. I mean unless they show parts of it that we haven't seen before. but like I said before more world exploration would be grand, the tiny areas you went through kind of killed the emersion for me.

hmmm, well at the least don't set aside an entire world for castle Oblivion, it is clearly an important part of the story however. I mean unless they show parts of it that we haven't seen before. but like I said before more world exploration would be grand, the tiny areas you went through kind of killed the emersion for me.
    That's the point of castle oblivion though. It's a maze of fragmented memories of worlds. It's has to be a full zone or else it's gonna be a cop out.

I think were gonna rescue aqua first since shes the only one who knows where ventus is and mickey knows where she is.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-06-11 at 05:43 AM.