Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Again with the delay eh? yeah my hype toward the game unfortunately faded long time ago because of all of the delays...
    this is the only time its been delayed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    KH3 on the Xbox :OOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is the only time its been delayed
    Call me Jaded or salty but I kinda have little faith with current SquareEnix tbh...thanks to their latest Final Fantasy series (looking at you FFXIII and FFXV). And their remaking of FF7 into an episodic game...yeah I almost lost all faith for them tbh.. but maybe I will be surprised.. who knows.

Call me Jaded or salty but I kinda have little faith with current SquareEnix tbh...thanks to their latest Final Fantasy series (looking at you FFXIII and FFXV). And their remaking of FF7 into an episodic game...yeah I almost lost all faith for them tbh.. but maybe I will be surprised.. who knows.
    I mean, you may not have liked it but FFXV was a very well received game, and really XIII wasn't that bad, and was also pretty decent received in the general public. (Hell, every FF fan I've talked to loved XV, minus a very minor portion). And VII (whenever it does make it out) being episodic... well, I really don't know what to say about that, it bothers me less then the battle system change, but even I have to admit that ATB style probably would turn off the "today gamer". But it really is you being jaded since SE still puts out very good, very polished games.

And on the delayed thing... they've hinted at it for years, maybe even mentioned it, but until you mention a date it can't be delayed, and SE is notorious for not mentioning dates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, you may not have liked it but FFXV was a very well received game, and really XIII wasn't that bad, and was also pretty decent received in the general public. (Hell, every FF fan I've talked to loved XV, minus a very minor portion). And VII (whenever it does make it out) being episodic... well, I really don't know what to say about that, it bothers me less then the battle system change, but even I have to admit that ATB style probably would turn off the "today gamer". But it really is you being jaded since SE still puts out very good, very polished games.

And on the delayed thing... they've hinted at it for years, maybe even mentioned it, but until you mention a date it can't be delayed, and SE is notorious for not mentioning dates.
    Listen tbh with you I don't care about well received by others. Look at D3 for example was overhyped but then what? disappointing. Yes FFXIII was very bad where is the exploration? where is the good open world we had in the older FF games? most of the game specially the first FFXIII is just simulator tunnel with green arrow telling you exactly where to go? where is the exploration gameplay? if I want good CG I would watch a movie or a show the gameplay was so annoying for me compare to older FF games. I didn't like FFXV because of the setting and because SquareEnix tries too hard to be different to bring up new players and at the result is not good enough. I don't think you will understand how I feel until you try the older FF then you will see what I am talking about. Play FF6 or Chrono Trigger and you will see the difference in quality where flashy graphics were no the main things people focus on back then. Well being an episodic game is killing the game for me because yeah when it comes to my taste I love open worlds RPGs with tons of exploration and side stuff to do I don't like tunnels simulator arrow telling you where to go then a another arrow for like 10 mins then a boss then a 30 mins or cinematics this is just semi movie man not a video game anymore... It will not be the same FF7 or similar. Is it hard to ask a truly open world Final Fantasy with medieval setting like the Witcher 3 really?

Listen tbh with you I don't care about well received by others. Look at D3 for example was overhyped but then what? disappointing. Yes FFXIII was very bad where is the exploration? where is the good open world we had in the older FF games? most of the game specially the first FFXIII is just simulator tunnel with green arrow telling you exactly where to go? where is the exploration gameplay? if I want good CG I would watch a movie or a show the gameplay was so annoying for me compare to older FF games. I didn't like FFXV because of the setting and because SquareEnix tries too hard to be different to bring up new players and at the result is not good enough. I don't think you will understand how I feel until you try the older FF then you will see what I am talking about. Play FF6 or Chrono Trigger and you will see the difference in quality where flashy graphics were no the main things people focus on back then. Well being an episodic game is killing the game for me because yeah when it comes to my taste I love open worlds RPGs with tons of exploration and side stuff to do I don't like tunnels simulator arrow telling you where to go then a another arrow for like 10 mins then a boss then a 30 mins or cinematics this is just semi movie man not a video game anymore... It will not be the same FF7 or similar. Is it hard to ask a truly open world Final Fantasy with medieval setting like the Witcher 3 really?
    Then it's time to move on, this is not what they do anymore. I have beaten every Numbered FF so, yes, I know what I'm talking about. It's not about them making bad games (they don't) its about them no longer making the games YOU want. When I play FF I play for the story (though I do miss the open world to a degree, it's been lacking since X), and they still do a damn good job there (usually, XIII was a bit weird).

Call me Jaded or salty but I kinda have little faith with current SquareEnix tbh...thanks to their latest Final Fantasy series (looking at you FFXIII and FFXV).
    What does either game have to do with KH3? You should be comparing it to the more recent KH games like BBS and DDD if anything. This is nonsensical as hell.

And their remaking of FF7 into an episodic game...yeah I almost lost all faith for them tbh.. but maybe I will be surprised.. who knows.
    And that version of FFVIIR was scrapped for a reason. Which should actually lend faith they do care instead of putting out an episodic game by the fucking naruto fighting game devs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What does either game have to do with KH3? You should be comparing it to the more recent KH games like BBS and DDD if anything. This is nonsensical as hell.

I was talking about SquareEnix company in general and how I kinda have very low faith toward the company as of late. This is what I mean. Now I hope I am wrong about KH3 and turns out as good as it is hyped no less.

I was talking about SquareEnix company in general and how I kinda have very low faith toward the company as of late. This is what I mean. Now I hope I am wrong about KH3 and turns out as good as it is hyped no less.
    You literally named 2 games and tried to act like it was the company as a whole. Square Enix is a big fucking company with a lot of dev teams and the team making KH3 did not make either XIII or XV so it's basically you just trying to shit up this thread for the sake of it.

Props for not mentioning "they should do ___ like souls" for once in a thread though I guess.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much money Microsoft had to Pony up to get a release version just so they weren't left behind by another Sony Exclusive that would've had people buying a PS4 to play.

woot finally a release date! gives me time to play though 2.5 again on critical and wrap up those achieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You literally named 2 games and tried to act like it was the company as a whole. Square Enix is a big fucking company with a lot of dev teams and the team making KH3 did not make either XIII or XV so it's basically you just trying to shit up this thread for the sake of it.

Props for not mentioning "they should do ___ like souls" for once in a thread though I guess.
    I just mentioned two games yes these games are just examples of how SquareEnix quality of gaming is just not as good as it used to be. Do you want me to list the games that let me got disappointed with them man? this is my god damn opinion ok? or do you want me to put a red carpet for you mister "I know it all" and ask you for your guidance for my own taste and opinion eh?

Sure though I will tell you where did I start to lose faith in SquareEnix shall I? here we goes:

Almost every FF game after FFX in fact the FFX is the start downhill for the series for me. The death of Saga (Romancing Saga)series did you see how bad Unlimited Saga was? or are you saying that game is very good and not that bad?

The bad ports they just released with Chrono Trigger in the pc just recently and the Romancing Saga 2 port. I can list more if you want? or had enough?

On topic though I am glad we know the release date finally and I hope SquareEnix will surprise me with the quality of the game hopefully.

Oh no, Riku and Mickey found Aqua... But...

Anyone else think this one was weirdly cut together?

Aqua, NOoOOOOoOoOoOoOOoO! My heart can’t take this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Froooooozennnnn yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Aqua, NOoOOOOoOoOoOoOOoO! My heart can’t take this.
    No shit, they just made my favourite character a bad guy AND Sora sounds like a doofus!
    They better be taking that extra couple of months to fix the combat or this may be a monumental disappointment.
    A bitter and opinionated individual.

Something about the cut scenes animations and voice work seems a bit off.

Seems a bit flat and emotionless

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuri View Post
    No shit, they just made my favourite character a bad guy AND Sora sounds like a doofus!
    They better be taking that extra couple of months to fix the combat or this may be a monumental disappointment.
    That was one major thing the demo players said that it felt too floaty. That I’m not too worried about since they do seem to be taking feedback. But this story is gonna fuck my shit up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    That was one major thing the demo players said that it felt too floaty. That I’m not too worried about since they do seem to be taking feedback. But this story is gonna fuck my shit up.
    I think some of the reason they delayed it a month is because of the feedback. At least I hope so.