Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its probably base xbacks but idk the room was dark
    They said it's Xbox One S

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yea so the worst system of the 4 you can play it on.

Load times will probably be better on PS4 and quite a bit better then that even on Pro and X.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    More and more games are coming out and are running worse and worse on the base XboxOne. So honestly its no surprise if the load times on the S are bad and I fully expect it to be under 1080p as well.

Example:

I expect 720p-900p with around 25-30fps performance for S
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

level 15 demyx on crit was 100% fire fire clap clap

- - - Updated - - -

Xaldin at 20 lets goooooo

Also im at 4 hours played.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Every game has loading times, the good ones either front load it or disguise it. Just looking at a loading screen isn't interesting, not the worst thing in the world but definitely knocks a game down a few pegs for me.

Like if I'm choosing to fast travel, by all means load screen me up but otherwise loading should be masked behind cut scenes and travel screens.
    Cant remember what game it was but I remember one game that had a mini game like ping pong for the load screen, I thought that was a nice touch.

Info dumps are very popular among rpgs and work quite well too until you keep seeing the same item description for the 11th time
    "Did I ever tell you how I got the nickname the dragon of the west?" - Uncle Iroh

Suri Cruise is a SP (Suppressive person)

So there will be a memory archive... that is good for me that havent played any of the other titles, would be able to catch up on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    So there will be a memory archive... that is good for me that havent played any of the other titles, would be able to catch up on the story.
    Bruh. You gotta at least check out Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Bruh. You gotta at least check out Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
    Have a Xbox oneS not gonna buy a ps4 just for KH story so far...... or the seperate titles. So the vids will have to do.

Epilogue release on the 30th and the secret movie on the 31st? Speed runners everywhere are gonna cry.

Not one speedrunner i follow has said theyre speed running on their first playthrough. In fact, theyre taking their time on standard.

Not one speedrunner i follow has said theyre speed running on their first playthrough. In fact, theyre taking their time on standard.
    I mean... why would people think they wouldn't? They still have to know the game before they start speed running it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean... why would people think they wouldn't? They still have to know the game before they start speed running it.
    Idk but some duder in this thread a few months ago was insisting they were. The speedrunning community cares about the story because they love the games.

Idk but some duder in this thread a few months ago was insisting they were. The speedrunning community cares about the story because they love the games.
    That was uh.... me... then awhile ago I stumbled across this guy while looking at RE videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg...TH8Rw/featured

and then I started watching GDQ, and well... now I'm a fan. It's like looking at your games in a different way, they know basically all the inner workings and can ELI5

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That was uh.... me... then awhile ago I stumbled across this guy while looking at RE videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg...TH8Rw/featured

and then I started watching GDQ, and well... now I'm a fan. It's like looking at your games in a different way, they know basically all the inner workings and can ELI5
    Way to be. As a semi speedrunner, i know how they feel.

I wish I could know how hard Proud Mode for KH3 will be. It wasn't rough at all in 1 and 2 save the very end of the games (even then, not too bad). I want that secret ending, but I'm assuming we'll have quite a bit to do on Standard Mode if we want to unlock it. Then again, the more time I get to spend on KH3, even if it's side stuff, the better (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I wish I could know how hard Proud Mode for KH3 will be. It wasn't rough at all in 1 and 2 save the very end of the games (even then, not too bad). I want that secret ending, but I'm assuming we'll have quite a bit to do on Standard Mode if we want to unlock it. Then again, the more time I get to spend on KH3, even if it's side stuff, the better (hopefully).
    From what the leaker said, it's pretty easy. I'm thinking of doing it on Proud.

I'm definitely doing my first playthrough on Standard. Going to see how the mechanics play out before I decide to try any higher difficulties.

Not gonna play through the game multiple times(well not at release anyways) so I will choose w/e is hardest difficulty from the start. Proud? Or is critical in from the jump?

Warchief
    Critical being an unlock thing in DDD and 0.2 doesn't raise my hopes of being able to start KH3 on Critical in the first playthrough.

Then again, I also kind of want to know what Critical entails in this beforehand. Don't particularly care about how much damage you take in it, but BBS and DDD halving your damage was meh, just makes it more tedious.