So many people on Reddit are posting their orders have shipped haha. I'm so jealous. I guess if you have a Japanese account and buy the JP version, you can literally download the game right now.

The toy story / big hero 6 / monsters inc worlds look like front runners for best worlds.

Struggling to see how tangled will work past swinging around on hair.

And frozen surprising looks interesting with the ice gameplay focus
    "Did I ever tell you how I got the nickname the dragon of the west?" - Uncle Iroh

Suri Cruise is a SP (Suppressive person)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The toy story / big hero 6 / monsters inc worlds look like front runners for best worlds.

Struggling to see how tangled will work past swinging around on hair.

And frozen surprising looks interesting with the ice gameplay focus
    For me, from a pure gameplay stand point Big Hero 6 and Pirates look a lot better then the rest in the marketing we have seen.

I will probably enjoy Monsters and Toy Story the most though cause /pixar fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    So many people on Reddit are posting their orders have shipped haha. I'm so jealous. I guess if you have a Japanese account and buy the JP version, you can literally download the game right now.
    Japan gets it a few days earlier than the rest of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by FailtakuPolytrash View Post
    "We need to put our people first and secure our border."
    --- Chuck Schumer, Nov 21, 2018, in an interview with deceased* Arizona state senator John McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Just preload it, it doesn't unlock until midnight tokyo time on the 25th.

Ps4 doesnt even have preload yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ps4 doesnt even have preload yet :/
    It usually go's up 4 days before release. I'd expect it friday for NA digital version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It usually go's up 4 days before release. I'd expect it friday for NA digital version.
    Kewl i dont usually buy digital except this and xenoblade and pokemon cause i must play minute 1

I just got home and checked my download date on the PS4, says it's available on the 27th for preload.
    Got to earn his turnips.
    --- Chuck Schumer, Nov 21, 2018, in an interview with deceased* Arizona state senator John McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Just preload it, it doesn't unlock until midnight tokyo time on the 25th.
    Yeah, I know. I probably could have worded that a bit better.

Side note: Was looking up guides to the 0.2 phantom Aqua boss and discovered her Japanese voice was heavenly.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; Yesterday at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just got home and checked my download date on the PS4, says it's available on the 27th for preload.
    Which is one of the reasons why I didn't pre-order it on the PSN store. My internet sucks balls and probably would take from the 27th to late 29 for the entire thing to download. And that is if I didn't pause the download in order to do other things on the internet like watch cat videos on youtube or other stuff that would require more bandwidth.

And I'm probably gonna have to download a patch anyway. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Which is one of the reasons why I didn't pre-order it on the PSN store. My internet sucks balls and probably would take from the 27th to late 29 for the entire thing to download. And that is if I didn't pause the download in order to do other things on the internet like watch cat videos on youtube or other stuff that would require more bandwidth.

And I'm probably gonna have to download a patch anyway. lol
    The end of the game is a day 1 patch. So yes, you’ll still have to face the shiternet beast. I’m just glad I have decent internet so I can get the 38GB done in a matter of minutes instead of hours. Still contemplating throwing an SSD in my PS to cut the load times.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The end of the game is a day 1 patch. So yes, you’ll still have to face the shiternet beast. I’m just glad I have decent internet so I can get the 38GB done in a matter of minutes instead of hours. Still contemplating throwing an SSD in my PS to cut the load times.
    If you mean the epilogue it's a day 2 patch or the secret ending it's a day 3 patch.

Day 1 patch is just the memory archives(KH story summary videos).

All of this shit is just videos you can watch on youtube after you beat the game if you want though, don't need to patch the game there isn't any gameplay in it.