Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s less than KH1... which was less than Kh2.
    Yeah, but from what I hear, the worlds are significantly larger. The fact that the story is supposedly 35+ hours long for the average playthrough makes me less nervous too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Yeah, but from what I hear, the worlds are significantly larger. The fact that the story is supposedly 35+ hours long for the average playthrough makes me less nervous too.
    Itll be 65+ hours because of the load times.

Good luck to everyone trying to avoid the rampant spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Itll be 65+ hours because of the load times.
    Oh, my bad

I am actually curious to what kind of load times we can expect. It looks like a pretty detailed and high quality game judging from the trailers. Significantly larger worlds will probably add to that too.

It seems the Square-Enix online store has begun shipping out copies. And here I am who ordered it off amazon waiting for my copy to ship. The wait is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    It seems the Square-Enix online store has begun shipping out copies. And here I am who ordered it off amazon waiting for my copy to ship. The wait is killing me.
    Same boat.

Trying to beat the 0.2 secret boss, but I'm so used to the quickness of Sora's response time in KH2 that my reactions to everything feel so sluggish now.

It’s less than KH1... which was less than Kh2.
    Quantity matters less the size and quality. KH2 has worlds that are literal filler. Tron, Atlantica, and Beasts Castle all really do nothing to make the game better.

I agree, but he was specifically talking about quantity.
    Yeah exactly.

Not saying quantity is better than quality. Just saying they've shown so many worlds already that if they are not tiny then we've already kinda seen 90% of worlds. Theres probably a couple late game ones we havent seen but seems like we've seen the bulk of worlds already

So many people on Reddit are posting their orders have shipped haha. I'm so jealous. I guess if you have a Japanese account and buy the JP version, you can literally download the game right now.

The toy story / big hero 6 / monsters inc worlds look like front runners for best worlds.

Struggling to see how tangled will work past swinging around on hair.

And frozen surprising looks interesting with the ice gameplay focus

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The toy story / big hero 6 / monsters inc worlds look like front runners for best worlds.

Struggling to see how tangled will work past swinging around on hair.

And frozen surprising looks interesting with the ice gameplay focus
    For me, from a pure gameplay stand point Big Hero 6 and Pirates look a lot better then the rest in the marketing we have seen.

I will probably enjoy Monsters and Toy Story the most though cause /pixar fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    So many people on Reddit are posting their orders have shipped haha. I'm so jealous. I guess if you have a Japanese account and buy the JP version, you can literally download the game right now.
    Just preload it, it doesn't unlock until midnight tokyo time on the 25th.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ps4 doesnt even have preload yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ps4 doesnt even have preload yet :/
    It usually go's up 4 days before release. I'd expect it friday for NA digital version.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It usually go's up 4 days before release. I'd expect it friday for NA digital version.
    Kewl i dont usually buy digital except this and xenoblade and pokemon cause i must play minute 1

Just preload it, it doesn't unlock until midnight tokyo time on the 25th.
    Yeah, I know. I probably could have worded that a bit better.

Side note: Was looking up guides to the 0.2 phantom Aqua boss and discovered her Japanese voice was heavenly.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; 2019-01-22 at 08:20 PM.

I just got home and checked my download date on the PS4, says it's available on the 27th for preload.
    Which is one of the reasons why I didn't pre-order it on the PSN store. My internet sucks balls and probably would take from the 27th to late 29 for the entire thing to download. And that is if I didn't pause the download in order to do other things on the internet like watch cat videos on youtube or other stuff that would require more bandwidth.

And I'm probably gonna have to download a patch anyway. lol

The end of the game is a day 1 patch. So yes, you’ll still have to face the shiternet beast. I’m just glad I have decent internet so I can get the 38GB done in a matter of minutes instead of hours. Still contemplating throwing an SSD in my PS to cut the load times.
    If you mean the epilogue it's a day 2 patch or the secret ending it's a day 3 patch.

Day 1 patch is just the memory archives(KH story summary videos).

All of this shit is just videos you can watch on youtube after you beat the game if you want though, don't need to patch the game there isn't any gameplay in it.

For me, from a pure gameplay stand point Big Hero 6 and Pirates look a lot better then the rest in the marketing we have seen.

I will probably enjoy Monsters and Toy Story the most though cause /pixar fanboy
    I know what you mean about pirates.

Some of the combat in it looks rather insane in a good way

Whoa whoa whoa, my dudes, is it just 6 more days away? Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears. Won't be long, won't be long I'm almost here.