https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status...41419335487488

Finally, we can enjoy the disappointment on PC. I have these on PS4 and never played, kinda wanna get it on PC for 60fps and whatnot but I think I can pass on it. Picked up the collection for $30 a while back and I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Finally, we can enjoy the disappointment on PC. I have these on PS4 and never played, kinda wanna get it on PC for 60fps and whatnot but I think I can pass on it. Picked up the collection for $30 a while back and I can live with that.
    I'm excited to at least own it on PC. That dude seems like he hasn't played the previous games though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

/sigh

Take my money Square, take all of it...

I'll probably get 1.5+2.5 first then 2.8 and 3 later.

Almost got me excited till I saw "EGS". That's a huge no.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It'll probably be like the Quantic Dream collection, where it starts off exclusive on EGS, but then after a few months to maybe a year, it'll go to Steam. I mean, it's a weird move if it's never going to be on Steam since a lot of other Square titles are on Steam (including FFXV).

Hopefully the PC port won't be shitty, as the Final Fantasy PC ports are. It's really sad when you get a better gameplay experience emulating a game rather than playing the official PC port.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

Keen to get them at some point. But I'm not paying $350 AUD for all 4 packs when I already own them on PS4/5 and can get them for about 1/4 of that price if I wanted to buy again.
    MODS THOUGH!

Also, I wonder if this is a sign about whats to come for future Square Enix games. FF16 and FF7R will be coming, I wonder if this means that they'll start out Epic exclusive.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Also, I wonder if this is a sign about whats to come for future Square Enix games. FF16 and FF7R will be coming, I wonder if this means that they'll start out Epic exclusive.
    As long as Epic's willing to cut them checks, probably.

If FFXVI is an EGS store exclusive, I will be very bummed.

We'll have to wait at least a year for the PS5 exclusive contract to be up, and then if there is another year long EGS exclusive contract... then that means that it might take 2 years after PS5 release for it to be available on Steam.

2 years of trying to dodge spoilers.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

Never played a Kingdom Hearts game but from what I've seen they seem to be the kind of games I'd enjoy. Almost managed to get excited for the PC release until I saw the EGS exclusivity. I can only hope it's a timed exclusive, but if not I guess I won't be playing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Epic doesn’t bother me really, they’ve given me a bunch of free games ever since I signed up to play Fortnite with my nephew. Looking forward to seeing how these games look and play when driven by my humble PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hopefully the PC port won't be shitty, as the Final Fantasy PC ports are. It's really sad when you get a better gameplay experience emulating a game rather than playing the official PC port.
    FFXV is pretty good on PC(I played with FF7 character models ) I also had zero issues with the latest version of the OG FF7.

As some one who hasn’t played or really cared about kingdom hearts since 2 I’m totally willing to get back into the series if it’s on pc so should be neat.

It is bad times for PC gamers. Crash 4 on PC exclusive only to battle.net. Now Kingdom Hearts only to Epic, but here there is slighty hope for yearly exclusivity.

oH nOOO ePiC eXCLUSives ruin evERTHing.

Who cares. It's great that they're coming to PC. It's less great that they're coming at full price.
    Right now if I wanted to buy them on PS4, it would cost me $50 AUD through amazon (for all except Melody of Memory)
    Through Epic Store it will cost me $255.
    Bonkers.

Come on mod support!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I'm currently playing it on and off (those spin-offs are the worst) but honestly 60 fps isn't really needed to play these games, at least not for 1 and 2.
    KH is fine game but they are definitely PS2 Games and designed as such, 60 fps wouldn't really add that much.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I'm currently playing it on and off (those spin-offs are the worst) but honestly 60 fps isn't really needed to play these games, at least not for 1 and 2.
    KH is fine game but they are definitely PS2 Games and designed as such, 60 fps wouldn't really add that much.
    They're already 60 on ps4 and its great

guys

think about it like this

the idea of exclusives sucked cuz it was in consoles, and u had to buy both, or all three (nintendo) if u wanted to play certain games

but now more and mroe games are coming to PC, which is a single platform, the fact that they are exlucisve to certain stores should be the least of worries tbh unless tehres is somthing im unaware about

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    All of them are 60 fps on PS4 Pro and PS5 already and most of them are 60 fps on base PS4 even(only 0.8 and KH3 have wonky unlocked framerates on base system).

what the hell are those prices? ........... dont tell me that you are happy with that :/ its not as if they are remaking them with FF7 graphics or anything.

The prices are completely out of whack (Can't you get everything except MoM for like, 30 dollars on PS4?), and them being EGS exclusive sucks.