Clenbuterol --- The pros and cons. Does it work?

So ive heard this stuff is da bomb for losing weight fast.

I know it needs to be taken in cycles and in small doses depending on the strength of the brand eg.

I'm currently around 11-12% bf and needing to cut down to around 6% for a comp coming up soon (entering as a first timer). I've got a while still until I get into my shred diet but just wondering what anyone has already experienced on this product and if its really as good as it claims to be?

Are all the nasty things about it actually true?, and if I was to take it for only a very short period such as 2 weeks, would that even grant results?

Cheers

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 08:13 AM ----------

wow so no one's tried it?! Ill continue my research then lol

Deleted
    Is it good? Yes, definitely. But it comes with lots of side effects. I know 2 people who have had experience with it, first of all it's a great fat burner and what makes it exceptional is the anti-catabolic effect that comes along with it, however the effect of it doesn't make up for the side effects it comes with. Regular side effects are irregular heartbeak, nervosity, unvoluntary shaking, bad sleep, breath issues, increased bloodpressure and a lot more, and these are the mild short-term effects. As a beta-2-agonists it has a pretty direct influence on your heart, a study on rats showed that just 4 weeks of usage reduced the hearts pump effect significantly, resulting in cardiovascular problems. It also affects the collagen buildup in your heart, which stiffens up your heart and further reduces its pump effect.

Both people that i know took it suffered the short-term effects that i mentioned, but havn't suffered any long term effects as of yet, but neither would ever try it again as it were the most uncomfortable weeks of their lives.

In all honesty, you just need to get a good grip on your diet, it's not worth the risk in results.

Asking advice on here about a controlled substance is pretty dumb.

Here's my advice... get your diet in check and look into an EC stack. Much less likely to kill yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravock View Post
    Asking advice on here about a controlled substance is pretty dumb.

Here's my advice... get your diet in check and look into an EC stack. Much less likely to kill yourself.
    Exactly, your posts prove this pretty well. First advicing against Clenbuterol then recommending Ephedrine. Ephedrine is banned in most countries for a reason, albeit much less harsh than Clenbuterol, it's still a strong stimulant to mess with.

Ephedrine and Clenbuterol aren't even remotely the same. Ephedrine isn't banned where I live, but ya I suppose it is in some other regions. It is a stimulant though but there is a lot of good, easily accessible information about it and it is a product that is used every day by a lot of people.

OP, obviously you are a highly fit and healthy individually who has trained hard to achieve what you have. Entering a comp? Good luck! But please just don't fuck over your body by using supplements or drugs for weight loss (especially one that wasn't even designed for that)

If you really want to lose that last bit of body fat you need to do it slowly, being at 6% can be dangerous. Maybe talk to your doctor. Try low carb/high protein diet for the next two weeks.

thanks for the info fellas. im more likely not to try it. I have heard of way to many negative side effects and it wont really aid my life goal of living to 100 lol