Banjo and Kazooie TAG IN!

a man can dream
    Rare hopes in a decade or so they can break off from microsoft and develop for nintendo instead and we will get banjo kazooie in the next SSB and banjo threeie...

Just a few more years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Rare hopes in a decade or so they can break off from microsoft and develop for nintendo instead and we will get banjo kazooie in the next SSB and banjo threeie...

Just a few more years...
    why microsoft why!!!!!

Conker IS FUR.....IOUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    All of the characters are shared between the platforms; the stages, however, aren't.
    Oh I know. 'Tis but a dream.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I want Captain Rainbow as a character that uses abilities from forgotten Nintendo characters, but I guess the Villager has that covered a little bit.

I think a cool ability for MegaMan would be if the game detects him as causing a player to get smashed off the screen then he gets a new special ability from that character that was defeated. Each time a different character is defeated by MegaMan the ability switches so it wouldn't just be stockpiling an infinite number of them, but I guess something like that would make Rock even more over powered.
    That would be pretty cool. Although I think whenever Megaman gains a new power, it would be fair that he loses his old one. For example: he defeats Link and gains his Bow and Arrow ability and then he defeats Mario, he loses links bow and arrow ability and gains Marios Fireball ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    That would be pretty cool. Although I think whenever Megaman gains a new power, it would be fair that he loses his old one. For example: he defeats Link and gains his Bow and Arrow ability and then he defeats Mario, he loses links bow and arrow ability and gains Marios Fireball ability.
    So what... basically kirby?

XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much the way I was thinking it should work, the ability switches each time the game detects causing a K.O. and also maybe only allow the ability to be used so many times before running out in classic MegaMan special ability fashion.

Some ideas I had of how it could work.
    -Mario: Copies a variant of Mario's fireball attack that is extremely bouncy.
    -Link: Sword Beam Cannon: shoots out energy swords like when you had full hearts in the older Zelda games.
    -Kirby: Suction Cannon: Pulls items to MegaMan from across the screen and automatically grabs them if they touch him.
    -Donkey Kong: Banana Peel Cannon: fires off the banana peels from Mario Kart/Brawl that can trip players.
    -Pikachu: Thunder Wave: When held it creates a rotating electrical shield version of Woodmans/Plantmans ability. When button is released it sends out the the sparks flying.
    -Samus: Missile Upgrade: Copies Samus's missile attack.
    -Mr. Game&Watch: Sends out a very slow moving Ball that moves across the screen in a slow LCD style frame movement. Does massive damage if someone touches it.
    -Fox: Sets a timed bomb (based on the items from StarFox 64) that explode after a few moments.
    -Ness: copies PK Thunder
    -Pit: Fires out a hard hitting mallet that can sometimes be picked up as a weapon by anyone if it fails to damage an enemy.

Also does anyone else think MegaMan's icon should be switched from a gear to either an E-Tank or MegaMan's life icon face from the NES games?

Speaking of ability stealing, I always thought it would be cool if Kirby could also eat items that he grabs and get unique transformations from them based off of the Kirby games. For example: Beam Sword = Sword Kirby, Bomb items = Bomb Kirby, Hammers = Mallet Kirby. Allowing him to suck up the items would probably be way to cheap so it would require that Kirby actually is holding the item before being able to eat it.

How about adding a few extra dungeons that they had but didn't put in the final release of the GC one. If they remake this game that actually ages better than most games do due to the graphics then they better sure as hell add some things in there.
    I am pretty sure it was said in an interview that the HD version of Wind Waker would not include the cut dungeons because their designs/ideas were already used in later Zelda games.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-06-25 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much the way I was thinking it should work, the ability switches each time the game detects causing a K.O. and also maybe only allow the ability to be used so many times before running out in classic MegaMan special ability fashion.

Some ideas I had of how it could work.
    -Mario: Copies a variant of Mario's fireball attack that is extremely bouncy.
    -Link: Sword Beam Cannon: shoots out energy swords like when you had full hearts in the older Zelda games.
    -Kirby: Suction Cannon: Pulls items to MegaMan from across the screen and automatically grabs them if they touch him.
    -Donkey Kong: Banana Peel Cannon: fires off the banana peels from Mario Kart/Brawl that can trip players.
    -Pikachu: Thunder Wave: When held it creates a rotating electrical shield version of Woodmans/Plantmans ability. When button is released it sends out the the sparks flying.
    -Samus: Missile Upgrade: Copies Samus's missile attack.
    -Mr. Game&Watch: Sends out a very slow moving Ball that moves across the screen in a slow LCD style frame movement. Does massive damage if someone touches it.
    -Fox: Sets a timed bomb (based on the items from StarFox 64) that explode after a few moments.
    -Ness: copies PK Thunder
    -Pit: Fires out a hard hitting mallet that can sometimes be picked up as a weapon by anyone if it fails to damage an enemy.

Also does anyone else think MegaMan's icon should be switched from a gear to either an E-Tank or MegaMan's life icon face from the NES games?

Speaking of ability stealing, I always thought it would be cool if Kirby could also eat items that he grabs and get unique transformations from them based off of the Kirby games. For example: Beam Sword = Sword Kirby, Bomb items = Bomb Kirby, Hammers = Mallet Kirby. Allowing him to suck up the items would probably be way to cheap so it would require that Kirby actually is holding the item before being able to eat it.

I am pretty sure it was said in an interview that the HD version of Wind Waker would not include the cut dungeons because their designs/ideas were already used in later Zelda games.
    I like the idea with Megaman and you elaborated on it quite well. I actually wonder if the dev is going to think about the pro scene this time with this game...

Regarding WW HD, it really is my favorite Zelda game but it was also aging really well (sort of like LttP) and honestly if you're going to do a remake for that game you need to add stuff in. Sorry but the cel shaded graphics automatically age better just because of the art style and they could fit a lot more into that game than they did before.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Please give us Sora in this Smash Bros! He'd be perfect. :c
    I second this. A lot.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    I second this. A lot.
    Might as well add in Noctis for good measure...for science....yes science

I'd like to see Little Mac get in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'd like to see Little Mac get in on this.
    Definitely. And Birdo. I can totally see her shooting eggs and fireballs.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Mac from PunchOut, Stanley from Donkey Kong 3/Greenhouse, Mike Jones from StarTropics, Bubbles from Clu Clu Land and maybe the Sheriff from the arcade game Sheriff/Bandito are the top classic characters I would love to see as fighters some day. Unfortunately Mr. Game&Watch already uses moves from Stanley and the Villager seems to have boxing attacks based on Punch-Out, however if the Wii Fit Trainer can make it into the game then I have some hope still for the slightly-obscure/forgotten oldies.

It would also be cool to see a new character originating from a Japan only game as well as a new character coming from a game that never got released in Japan. I am thinking something like Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame on the Famicom Disc System or Captain Rainbow on the Wii for Japan and then either Mike from StarTropics on the NES or Tin Star from the game of the same name on the SNES or maybe even John Raimi from Geist on the GameCube for the western-only release. Would be cool see the potential of each region getting new interest in a character the majority probably never knew about in the same way the west did when the Fire Emblem characters were added in Melee.

I really hope the Mother/EarthBound series is better represented in the next game. It was unbelievable that we even got Lucas/New Pork City/the Franklin Badge, but beyond that the representation of the series was severely lacking, the trophy section was pathetic, I think Melee has more trophies for the series then Brawl did. Also I found the music to be rather poor choices. Sure they are good musical tracks that they did pick, but for a fighting game they were pretty pathetic, why would they pick the freaking shop music over all of the battle themes from the three games? If they were just lazy/strapped for time they could have at least thrown in some of the vocal tracks from the music cds.

Also I demand a Uniracers assist trophy for some reason.

Please give us Sora in this Smash Bros! He'd be perfect
    I personally have to disagree. As much as I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series, I would hate to see Sora in Smash Bros or a new Dissidia or any non KH cross over game. They would have to remove so many Disney references for the character to work that to me it would just kill the entire point of him even being in the game, imo he should stick to his own cross over series. Now if they made a KH fighting game with the Dissidia engine then that would be a different story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    The ones I see having a chance of getting cut, since Sakurai has confirmed that there will be cuts, are Toon Link (pretty much a guaranteed cut), Lucario, Lucas, Ike, and maybe even Wolf and Ice Climbers. Ice Climbers have specifically been mentioned as causing a lot of trouble on the 3DS, not only that, but they're nigh to impossible to balance properly. I don't think we'll be getting that many cuts though, I'm guessing 4 cuts at max, they're trying their best to include as many characters as possible Sakurai says. So for veterans I'm guessing the Brawl roster but without Toon Link, Lucario, Lucas and Ike/ICs.
    The sad thing is, I can agree with this list. I don't want Lucas to go away though...T_T
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    why microsoft why!!!!!

Conker IS FUR.....IOUS!
    It's funny you mention Conker, I talk to Chris Seavor all the time on Twitter. Funny guy.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Cool. I was expecting them to announce Yoshi's return first, but I guess it's because Pikmin 3 is right around the corner. Also, it seems like he is only able to have 3 Pikmins out at the same time now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    And so will C.Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    And so will C.Falcon
    The original 12 are shoehorns for this game and I'd be surprised if any of them were cut.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im glad olimar is back (despite the fact he was that one character i could just never use).

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think I ever actually noticed that whistle attached to the bottom of his helmet, I always thought it was his antenna that was making the sound/directing the Pikmin for some reason.