Thread: #TeamKiel

10+ Year Old Account

#TeamKiel

Fellow adventurers of Tyria, we all know the dangers that threaten Tyria. Minions of three elder dragons continue to harass our citizens, and at least two more remain lurking outside Tyria’s borders or perhaps sleeping beneath our very feet. Dredge, centaurs, and krait seek to invade our lands and enslave our peoples from without, while criminals and traitors seek to undermine us from within.

Evon has shown himself willing to exploit the defenders of Tyria at every turn, and has started this campaign by showing himself to be incompetent or a liar. Ellen has fought by our side against karka and Aetherblade alike, and her policy will ease the financial burden on every hero who needs to quickly respond to a hotspot or a life-saving escape from danger when overwhelmed by foes.

We are the thin line that stands between Tyria and destruction. Which candidate would you trust to stand behind us and help secure Tyria’s future? A liar who would strip your pockets to fill his own, or a fellow soldier?

Make the right decision, my fellow adventurers. For Tyria!

Ellen promises if you vote for her you will get the following:

I’ll reduce waypoint travel prices for four weeks’ time
    I’ll support important Fractals of the Mists research into the Thaumanova Reactor explosion by the end of the year
    I’ll introduce a rotating schedule of activities such as Crab Toss and Southsun Survival.
    Research into the events surrounding the Thaumanova Reactor is critical to our understanding of reality in Tyria. Who can forget that visibly shaken asura telling us not to trust our own minds?

“When the reactor blew, the world’s fabric turned inside out. Some things will never be the same.”

Raving Asura: “(manic screaming)”
    Raving Asura: “All of us! Abandoned! You aren’t real. You can’t be here!"

With Chaos Magic erupting every few hours in Metrica Province and now in Chaos Crystal Caverns in Iron Marches this research is even more important.

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-07-17 at 01:17 AM.
    Valar morghulis

If Kiel win shes just gonna take credit for her winning and not the people that let her win.

#TeamGnashblade

Vote Gnashblade or vote cheap

Karizee stole my campaign thread! Just like Kiel steals the glory.

Vote Gnashblade or go home!

10+ Year Old Account
    That portal above the center of the reactor core, crackling with chaos energy....does it hold the link to our past or our very reality?

Valar morghulis

Boooo, Booooo! Vote Gnashblade for a better future! (and Abaddon) /throws tomatoes

Why isn't this thread closed? Obviously Evon is the superior part in this.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If Kiel win shes just gonna take credit for her winning and not the people that let her win.

#TeamGnashblade

Vote Gnashblade or vote cheap

Karizee stole my campaign thread! Just like Kiel steals the glory.
    That sounds much more like what Gnashblade would do. Greedy charface!

I am quite curious about what happened with the lab. There's a lot they could do with that which would directly affect us, more so than something which happened in the past. Besides I plan on going back and playing Guild Wars (especially since I don't have to worry about them axing it now) and I'd like to experience all of that without the spoilers and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That sounds much more like what Gnashblade would do. Greedy charface!

I am quite curious about what happened with the lab. There's a lot they could do with that which would directly affect us, more so than something which happened in the past. Besides I plan on going back and playing Guild Wars (especially since I don't have to worry about them axing it now) and I'd like to experience all of that without the spoilers and stuff.
    Fall of abaddon is before the events of guild wars.

Reduced waypoint costs is nice. I can't see the value of voting for the Charr guy.

Also, I thought this was suppose to bring back the skypirate dungeon? I hate your misinforming ways, Reddit.

Fall of abaddon is before the events of guild wars.
    I thought people were saying you do something involving it during Guild Wars or one of the expansions? Maybe I misread though.

I thought people were saying you do something involving it during Guild Wars or one of the expansions? Maybe I misread though.
    That was speculation. Colin confirmed the fall of abaddon was when he was still one of the 6 gods before the other 5 banished him. All of which happened before GW1

That was speculation. Colin confirmed the fall of abaddon was when he was still one of the 6 gods before the other 5 banished him. All of which happened before GW1
    Oh thanks, I definitely misunderstood then.

That was my initial speculation, but since there are 2 events that could qualify for the title "Fall of Abaddon" (i.e., when he was imprisoned, and when he was killed/Kormir took up the mantle of his powers), it (was) a bit ambiguous. Now that Colin's clarified it to be prior to his imprisonment, that makes it the right choice

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Reduced waypoint costs is nice. I can't see the value of voting for the Charr guy.

Also, I thought this was suppose to bring back the skypirate dungeon? I hate your misinforming ways, Reddit.
    There are going to be three new fractals.

Molten Facility
    Aetherblade Retreat
    Choice of Thaumanova Reactor ("unlock the secrets of reality!") or Fall of Abaddon ("stand by and watch a cutscene about some gods that aren't around anymore").

Reduced waypoints won't be a big deal to me, really, but reduced key costs just seems pointless since I won't buy any anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The other gods knocked him down, then later he did some bad stuff and got gacked in Nightfall.

This scenario is his getting knocked down phase.

While I'm sure it'll be pretty, I don't really see it being that great of a play through.