Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am trying to figure out where I want to go to in my master thesis about: "how sport is used to assist organizational transformation in an university? (an university because of privacy obv ) The data I collected gives so many different directions I could go to.. ARGHHHH!

Other then that, playing some basketball, and WoW and LoL. But mostly struggle with the writing of my thesis at the moment..

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 03:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Yes, myself! I'm not confident enough in my abilities, also - i'm lazy... :P
    Don't want to go back to study only to drop out, waste of time and money.

After the vacation I am highly likely to have a new "dream" anyway.. I never seem to be able to find that one thing I really want to do.
    I feel the exact same way, which makes it much harder to now finish my masters. Everything I do, I do more out of "i have to do something" "cant disapoint my family" "this will give me more options" than truly enjoying or interested in the topic. The problem for me is, I like so many different things, so much so, that if im working on one topic something else will grab my attention, and bye bye to previous topic hahahahaa
    Last edited by mmoc9e8fe2e819; 2013-06-12 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting on my ass, playing video games while my last few days of unemployment come to an end.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a law exam in two days, instead I'm watching Dexter S7.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Dexter and procrastinating ftw.

Instead of working on the resits of my uni finals, I've decided to reinstall WoW after a 2 year hiatus. Way to go, me!

Bored out of my freakin mind at work.. Someone please come save me

Posting here so that I get permission to post links.

Same thing as the person above me.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this will probably get me banned
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    sitting in my bikini outside in the shade, with a nice ice tea, responding to threads ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Deciding on whether or not I want to faction change my alliance hunter on tich-US (IKR...once 5.4 hit, the trouble I have on the Isle just makes it more and more tempting haha!)

Also about ready to get a shower to pick up my girlfriend and take her out to dinner or something, if only she was happy with mcdonalds(yearight!)
    and of course, just killing time on the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Looking for a new movie to watch.

Waitng for Zumba class to start

i want to play wow and raid again like i used to do , my guild disbanded and now nothing to do , searching time
    i want to search for a good GUILD

Just goofing off on the interwebz. Not much else really.

Just registered for this website with my best friend, so I'm trying to raise my post count. Otherwise, mostly just playing videogames and reading books. Things are kind of slow and boring for me as of now.

Just woke up, now eating some breakfast and then off to the trails mountain biking<3

Filling out college apps,scholarship apps, and thinking of what it's gonna be like to teach

Deleted
    Just waiting for my break at college to finish and putting lip balm on, the cold makes my lips bleed, ouch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I know most of the active people on here, mainly from their profile picture (not good with names), but I dont know anything about you, really.

So I thought I'dd start a thread, that doesn't really have a topic as such.
    More of, share whats going with you in your life. It doesnt matter if its important of "discussion material" - if its, nice, lets discuss it.

I'll go first. I recently had my mandatory psychology exam, waiting for my final Science exam, I'll draw my topic on the 22'nd; the exam is on the 25'th. So for now, im preparing some experiments in the topics I might get. Otherwise its a semi-vacation.

What about you?

Edit: I should mention, I'm studying to become a teacher
    Spending my 25th minute in the toilet...drinking a sports drink, reading this forum, playing a game, working later, going fer a run later, and a shower later.

Sorry, my life is too mundane to weave any complexity into this description. -_-"

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, congrats on aiming to be a teacher! Hope you'll inspire loads of students!!!

Deleted
    Planning my album and how to distribute it. Going to be expensive.