Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Not a chance. They've stated Garrosh is the final boss.
    They also said Garrosh was not corrupted so... yea.

Corrupted garrosh looks so deformed by the sha it actually makes me feel sorry for him.

I wonder if that's what Blizz was going for.

Hopefully we get to beat the Sha out of Hellscream, and then have him attack us as himself, either as a separate fight or as part of the encounter (and perhaps he then jumps back into a puddle of sha-goo to get empowered again.

I think their will be another minor patch to turn on Upgrades again, since 5.2 they were turned off. (Now back on with 5.3)
    It's just logical to offer upgrades every 5.1,5.3 and 5.5 patches. (all minor)

10+ Year Old Account
    The mage tier doesn't look like a mage, it looks more like a pally. What were they thinking. :/

Mage T16 is beyond awful.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    They also said Garrosh was not corrupted so... yea.

Corrupted garrosh looks so deformed by the sha it actually makes me feel sorry for him.

I wonder if that's what Blizz was going for.
    I think we need to go and look back at the context/wording of the question that led to them saying that, and exactly how they responded.

Garrosh might not even be corrupted -- he could be willingly empowered. As in, he chose to infuse himself with the Heart of Y'Shaarj. And even beyond all that, all of his actions thus-far -- leading to the revolution -- have been a result of willing action and not corruption. For all intents and purposes, this is not a corrupted end boss.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    ehhhh wouldn't say the Troll dungeon revamps were "major" content.
    When I think of it, yeah that's true, and the argent raids/dailies werent very major in my opinion in wrath as well.. but I still do think there will be a 5.5, like something minor to tie up loose ends etc, so yeah nothing major, good stuff though I guess

that pvp gear looks amazing if it pulsates like challenge modes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage T16 looks pretty much identical to T13. Warlock T16 is ugly. But at least Lock PvP set looks pretty nice.

Lock pvp gear looks boss

and warrrior? is that a skinned face of one of those dogs from firelands?
    if so, i have a new transmog set!

Deleted
    Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) (New) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Heroic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.
    5.4 is not the last patch

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhhwezoome
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thannos View Post
    Could also mean that you need to defeat him before the next expansion hits.

Quote Originally Posted by thannos View Post
    First raid of the next expansion is also the next tier...

Quote Originally Posted by ashamel View Post
    Not my Kil'jaeden's Cunning...
    Same feeling here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn those sets look awful. Hopefully they can redeem these, my gf keeps praising Blizzard for xmog after all these bad Warlock sets recently.

Druid/Monk better look badass.

Warlock teir looks like they tried to update felmist. in other words horrible. Mage reminds me of the one from MoP with that time steampunk theme.

Too much potential shitty RNG for warlock 2piece. Movement can make procs useless for affliction and variances in soul fire casting along with saving for burst can screw up overall uptime and movement still screws uptime. Destro gets a nice flat bonus that is also applied to a dot and last I checked crits on incinerate increase ember regen.

I hope those two nerfs to the warlock talents dont stick, they are just silly and KJ cunning might as well just be the shaman spell.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-06-12 at 06:00 AM.

Virtual Realms coming in 5.4 they will this

New Feature: Virtual Realms

Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
    Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.

Garrosh looks fucked up xD