Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Grm. Im going to wait on the fence with this one. The model looks -awesome- but I hope they dont do 'Lol, im sorry gais I was tryin to be all good and stuff but bad feelings took over lol'

What I hope this model means is that Garrosh succeeded in fusing himself with the Sha and as a result, won't back down nor will he say it wasn't his fault etc.
    I'm hoping they keep him as a bad egg, and basically make this a vibe for power by him. Instead of him becoming corrupted by the sha, he embraces it, and becomes this horrible... thing...

We'll see.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

-From the looks of the icons, we'll have atleast one Goblin-themed robot-mounting type fight.
    -Pretty excited for the Tier bonuses, but some of these are insanely overpowered. Might not stick but hey, its the last raiding tier.
    -Especially excited about 4-piece Enhancement tier: When Flame Shock deals periodic damage, you have a chance to gain 5 stacks of Searing Flames and reset the cooldown of Lava Lash.
    -I remember them saying that the final tier bonuses are usually tests to see if they're going to make some of these effects baseline for future content. Hoping Lava Surge is rolled into Enhance in 5.5!
    -Nice buffs to Retribution too (again!), but too bad their tier bonuses seem pretty bland Might have to dust him off.

Sigh cheaping out with Garrosh..
    Has to be corrupted can't just be evil NOPE

Deleted
    I really don't know what to think with all those enchanting changes. Seems like all old enchants are scaled up to panda levels and had their item level requirements removed or something. Probably related to the new catch-up systems Blizzard seem to be implementing to all the professions.

Also, some of those set bonuses are really awesome. I mean, holy priests get to stack a 500% improved Holy Word: Sanctuary via serendipity? That's going to be insane healing right there. Also some nice QoL changes such as resto druids only having 1 shroom to plant that heals for the equivalent of 3 current ones.

But the most important: TITAN'S GRIP POLEARMS AND STAVES WOOOOWOOOOO

Now just bring the loot tables and I'm ready for fappin'

Also; people jumping to conclusions about Garrosh and Sha corruption. It's 99% that he WILLINGLY fuses with the Sha and uses it. This does NOT equal to corruption.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-06-12 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those DK set pieces and changes and those engineering changes.

Yes pls.

Those druid ability mana nerfs.

No thanks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    well dang garrosh, need more roids?

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    But Garrosh always has been honorable, albeit somewhat of a douchebag (e.g. bombing of Druids in Stonetalon).
    I'd say he was corrupted the moment the mists departed in Pandaland.

Looks beastly imo. I just hope he's a bit bigger than the Lich King during the encounter.

Did they really outright buff a lot of lowbie enchants? I can't find them now that I reloaded and they've been moved to wowdb, but for a moment I thought it said that current +25 to 2hander agil for heirlooms is now well over 100?

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    Conclusions, you're jumping to them.

How do you know he doesn't willingly empower himself with the Sha, due to just being a bad guy who will go to any length ? You don't know that.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Hmm. Two interesting things. Flexi raid doesnt count for Ahead of the Curve achievements, and also they are splitting 10 and 25 man achievements again? Interesting.

Aw yeaaaah! Engineering tinker buffs from old xpacs Hello new bubble shield!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboard View Post
    Did they really outright buff a lot of lowbie enchants? I can't find them now that I reloaded and they've been moved to wowdb, but for a moment I thought it said that current +25 to 2hander agil for heirlooms is now well over 100?
    I thought so, too, but I moused over the actual tooltips and there seems to be no change on them. Some kind of datamining / posting error.

It does appear they've removed a ton of the minimum character level / item level restrictions, tho ... could have huge low level pvp implications ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect they've made enchanting instant, but we really should see further evidence to determine.

Also, I hope that mage hat is an update of the Dragon Soul Icon rather than the new mage set, though the warlock one right next to it is awesome

Lastly THEY"RE NERFING FAR SIGHT?!?!?!!?!!? First they take our Sentry Totem, then they take our Water Breathing, now they take our ability to kibitz random fresh toons from the far side of the continent?? When will the madness end?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I thought so, too, but I moused over the actual tooltips and there seems to be no change on them. Some kind of datamining / posting error.

It does appear they've removed a ton of the minimum character level / item level restrictions, tho ... could have huge low level pvp implications ...
    On the bright side, it'll give us more enchant options for our baby heirlooms. And more INTERESTING options, at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    meow new cats ! Woot good thing i have most of them !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for garrosh just being a bad apple, way to fall back on sha corruption blizz :/

These warlock changes are sad. I'll wait for official notes and see what's real.

Quote Originally Posted by deathfury View Post
    Damnit, who invited Moon Moon?
    Someone at Blizzard browses imgur.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    But Garrosh always has been honorable, albeit somewhat of a douchebag (e.g. bombing of Druids in Stonetalon).
    I'd say he was corrupted the moment the mists departed in Pandaland.

Looks beastly imo. I just hope he's a bit bigger than the Lich King during the encounter.
    Garrosh has been searching for ways to weaponise the sha since he has known of their existance, the thing that interests me is the eyes that look like something from twilight hammer, my guess is that links it with the old god Y'Shaarj and his remains found under pandaira, if garrosh has that and purposely infected himself, i think thats a badass way to have the story go, plus he has that bell made from the titans flesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom of Zeal, 12,000 BC (Just Kidding...Crummy California)
    Garrosh Hellscream meets William Birkin from RE2. Awesome.