They do that fairly often -- European notation has a comma meaning what a decimal means in American English. It's a minute
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They do that fairly often -- European notation has a comma meaning what a decimal means in American English. It's a minute
    This is madness,,,,,,,,,next thing you:re going to tell me. they have a different way of formatting the date. too¿

()
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-07-10 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    They added three Glyphs to the front page:

Glyph of Curse of the Elements (NYI) - Curse of the Elements hits two additional nearby targets.
    Glyph of Havoc - Havoc gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
    Glyph of Unending Resolve (NYI) - The damage reduction of Unending Resolve is reduced by 20%, but the cooldown is reduced by 60,000 sec.

Yes, that's right. 60,000 seconds.
    Wish curse of elements glyph worked for enfeeblement as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazukimon View Post
    I think the new AV is going to work like vengeance... would be funny seeing locks in DA stacking full stamina and reaching about 1.3m+ , wouldn't that give like 10k+ SP if you had 2 or 3 healers on you, making it more viable for tanking since it also increases the bubbles we make?
    As long as they don't add crit immunity to DA, it will never work as a real tank spec for current raiding content.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be nice if we had a bonafide taunt too.

20% reduction for 2 min? Kidding me? No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

They need to make Mannoroth Fury a non-cooldown, stance type thing like F&B. All its counterparts in that level are all passive. MF having a cooldown is unwarranted, unless it's pushing Affliction over the top which I'm pretty sure will get adjusted down quickly.

Deleted
    Hmm double Havoc with 60sec CD, might be useful on some fights...

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    20% reduction for 2 min? Kidding me? No thanks.
    Remember that it gives immunity to interrupts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Hmm double Havoc with 60sec CD, might be useful on some fights...
    They make cleaving spec more... cleaving. Ok. What about ember generation and AOE? I cannot see anything yet.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I've never put 60:00 seconds as 60,000

Always used : to split hours from minutes, minutes from seconds and when needed seconds from milliseconds.

Mmmmm, affliction scaling buffs. So yummy.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Remember that it gives immunity to interrupts

- - - Updated - - -

They make cleaving spec more... cleaving. Ok. What about ember generation and AOE? I cannot see anything yet.
    its still stupid to glyph that non-sense for any spec... esp at an expense of a major slot.. idiots will take this and maaayybbe some daring destro locks.. that's about it.

as for AV.. should make training locks less appealing.. but we dont know about the wording and the type of buff IE; if you purge / dispell etc etc.. and god fkn forbid its spell-stealable.

still better than KJC with the latest changes if it registers mitigated dmg..maybe even if it doesnt.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-07-10 at 08:03 AM.

Getting more and more excited for 5.4 New glpyhs, affliction changes look nice, new AV.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    This is madness,,,,,,,,,next thing you:re going to tell me. they have a different way of formatting the date. too¿

()
    I guess I could have been more specific ... I realized from your post you were having fun with it, but not everyone knows they often notate that way

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post

Always used : to split hours from minutes, minutes from seconds and when needed seconds from milliseconds.
    Again, I could have been more specific ... I'm not familiar with proper Euro notation for this stuff; I just know Blizz will often post notes using a comma where Americans would use a decimal, and my understanding is that this is a translation snafu regarding postings for Euro regions
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    The havoc glyph would be pretty good for RBGs, allowing you to throw 2 DS/trinket-buffed Chaos Bolts on 2 targets back-to-back. The UR glyph isn't half bad either, since it basically makes UR a 2 min cd which will line it up with popping DS + trinket burst in arenas.
    Took what I said in the glyph thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    its still stupid to glyph that non-sense for any spec... esp at an expense of a major slot.. idiots will take this and maaayybbe some daring destro locks.. that's about it.
    Not sure which glyph you are referring to, but refer to the my above quote. In a world where CB can't be cast on the run having UR on a 2 min cd to pop every time you want to burst is kind of a godsend, and double CB havoc is good for RBGs.
    Last edited by Shadowygoodness; 2013-07-10 at 01:17 PM.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post

It is more commonly used is scientific connotations though, not in day to day life.

I personally hope AV works just like Vengeance does now. It would be a real nice talent for solo content like the Brawlers Guild. And since it does not proc from avoidable damage in PvE, Blizzard can make this talent gimp-free.

However, I don't think I will like the new KjC. Being able to cast summons and utility while moving is what made the talent a big deal to me. I am sure it will still be a really useful talent is some situations, however I don't think the talent was actually too powerful. I think AV and MF were simply too situational. I wish they left KjC as it is and simply make AV and MF equally attractive.

Deleted
    However, I don't think I will like the new KjC. Being able to cast summons and utility while moving is what made the talent a big deal to me. I am sure it will still be a really useful talent is some situations, however I don't think the talent was actually too powerful. I think AV and MF were simply too situational. I wish they left KjC as it is and simply make AV and MF equally attractive.
    Chasing raid members with KJC to summon the SoulWell on their head will soon be something from the past :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the affliction changes a buff or a overall nerf? The execution phase seems severely nerfed at least.

Leveling my Warlock, 85 at the moment and really enjoying affliction. Would hate for it to be the weakest of the three specs.. Will be my 7th lvl 90! Woo!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    Took what I said in the glyph thread

Not sure which glyph you are referring to, but refer to the my above quote. In a world where CB can't be cast on the run having UR on a 2 min cd to pop every time you want to burst is kind of a godsend, and double CB havoc is good for RBGs.
    i was referring to the UR glyph.. which is why i said daring [super offensive and / or bad] destro locks, if it was havoc i wouldnt have to specify that i hope. i was also referring to arenas - 3s.

your haste is going to be higher in 5.4..CB with backdraft is exactly 1.8 seconds.

if you don't know how to juke or time your cds.. sure..godsend. if you know how to play it's stupid to give up 20% of your wall for a 1/3 cd reduction in a major slot. howl baseline opens up SF for you to get even more room too get off casts.

to sum up; if you cant land a 1.8s cast in arena than take the glyph.

rbgs aren't worth considering for me so it's whatever..

that's what i meant. that's why i think this is a stupid glyph.

havoc glyph could be useful.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-07-10 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Is the affliction changes a buff or a overall nerf? The execution phase seems severely nerfed at least.

Leveling my Warlock, 85 at the moment and really enjoying affliction. Would hate for it to be the weakest of the three specs.. Will be my 7th lvl 90! Woo!
    think that depends on how you execute your execution tho, think of it like this, instead of just spamming drain soul, you could spam 2-3 haunts b4 you start, getting your shards back, and then respam haunt, the execute would prolly be more haunt spamming than drain soul channeling now.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    think that depends on how you execute your execution tho, think of it like this, instead of just spamming drain soul, you could spam 2-3 haunts b4 you start, getting your shards back, and then respam haunt, the execute would prolly be more haunt spamming than drain soul channeling now.
    Barring the presence of several stacked haste cooldowns, it is in your best interest to spam Haunt during execute phases in the current patch. 5.4 will only emphasize this behavior even further.
    Last edited by Keldion; 2013-07-10 at 03:08 PM.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.