Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.
    Sorry meant duration
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

relax fellow warlocks its still way to early to be getting your panties up in a bunch

Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.
    Yes, but how long does it stay active for?

Item - Warlock T16 2P Bonus (New) Conflagrate has a 20% chance to increase the critical strike chance of Immolate and Incinerate by 15%. Unstable Affliction critical hits have a 40% chance to increase all damaging effects of Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul by 30% for 10 sec. Soul Fire has a 20% chance to increase you and your pet's damage dealt by 20%.
    Yet they said they don't want us to use UVLS, except at this point it seems that'd be BiS again no matter what the trinkets are next patch (for Aff at least).

Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    But no duration right? On the KJC or am i missing it.
    That's what I'm wondering, but I'm sure they're just missing the data. There's no way they'd make it on 100% of the time and then reduce all movement penalties as well. I"m guessing 10 seconds or less.

So we are better without any 90 talents at all? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Erm, no... why would you think that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    That's what I'm wondering, but I'm sure they're just missing the data. There's no way they'd make it on 100% of the time and then reduce all movement penalties as well. I"m guessing 10 seconds or less.
    It will likely be some variation of this: Spirit Walker's Grace

Erm, no... why would you think that?
    Cause those seem like ridiculous changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    We're still better with our 90 talents, but the difference in our plystyle, and the overall benefit will be negligible IF things are correctly datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Banawani View Post
    Yet they said they don't want us to use UVLS, except at this point it seems that'd be BiS again no matter what the trinkets are next patch (for Aff at least).
    Totally. I so hope the 2 piece bonus stays as is. Even the 4 piece is pretty nice. Haunt costs 0.8 shards? I'll take it. Uptime should go up quite a bit.

Makes up for the shit bonuses this tier.

Edit, even with out UVLS, say you have a 20% crit rate (including raid buffs), each 14 seconds you can expect approx 2-3 crit ticks, and on average .8-1.2 procs of this 2 piece bonus. So, on average, every 14 seconds you'll get 10 seconds of 30% bonus to MG and DS effects? Not to mention the increase in proc rate once haste is figured in (more ticks per second). Maybe I"m reading it wrong.
    Last edited by schmearcampain; 2013-06-12 at 02:37 AM.

no more kjc, FUCK!

that is very very very bad news
    = (
    Be feared, or be fuel

If those level 90 talent changes goes through I would be very surprised.

lol at KJC, while it was extremely great, I believe moving while casting was just wrong .... for any class.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

I would ultimately accept if this is the new direction for after MoP but I think you can't just give us the ability to move while casting for 2/3 of an xpac and then take it away for the final damn raid ...

We're going to have to be very vocal about whether this is something we can swallow right now or if we can agree with it but not right now
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by firedemon View Post
    lol at kjc, while it was extremely great, i believe moving while casting was just wrong.
    you shut your w**re mouth@!!!!

For now.. ok I accept them as "Patch Ideas".

And I'm cool with it. IF it gets close to any sort of release and they fuck with KJC....

Fuck who am I kidding there's nothing I could personally do that would have any effect on the decisions they make. You throw any sort of logic or reason and GC or any other blue poster and they turn it around, twist it, or completely change what they were talking about midway through an explanation. Or just make you look retarded.

FML. Please don't change it.

So if i'm reading that right Howl of Terror is no longer a talent and is baseline? Funny how I suggested that just last week

And I see the old Shadowflame has replaced it in the talent position, just without the damage.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-06-12 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    you shut your w**re mouth@!!!!
    hehehehe ... bad news is bad
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    So if i'm reading that right Howl of Terror is no longer a talent and is baseline? Funny how I suggested that just last week
    It's now baseline, and demonic breath (formerly Breath of Gul'dan) takes its place as a talent.

Deleted
    Giving us one of the level 30 talents and giving us back shadowflame has been suggested pretty often, glad they finally listened.