If you're just as upset about the KJC change as some of us are, and have a US account, please come down to "Consolidated KJC feedback thread, part 2" where we can consolidate our concerns in a visible place!

<3

Deleted
    If all else fails, i propose we all send tickets with drawings of dead unicorns.
    Stating more will follow.

Anyone with me?

Hhmm.. Looking at Garrosh fight at 5.4 PTR spells and abilities

* Warning some people might NOT WANT to see it *

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=68975

You can see that the amount of adds in this fight might make MF be a bit off. Still I do not agree with this nerf
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    Well they said we are going to be balanced around not being able to cast on the move. Let's not freak out, we're in a Petri dish right now.
    it would mean that we would have to get a pretty substantial buff to counter it, i cant see anmything under a 20% buff being enough to counter this change to kjc.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    it would mean that we would have to get a pretty substantial buff to counter it, i cant see anmything under a 20% buff being enough to counter this change to kjc.
    Demo is already outperforming other specs and KJC don't really factor in it, while other 2 specs will get gutted, affli w/o moving, and destro w/o moving or massive ember gen with manny fury and prolly with upcoming rof change. In order for all specs to be viable they either need to buff both of them, or just put nerfbat on demo. I wouldn't hold breath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding KJC:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...802?page=7#127

Kil'jaeden's Cunning felt too god. Most Affliction Warlocks were taking it. The developers weren't too happy with the snare effect, but not many warlocks were using it when it had a cast time debuff. Changing KJC to a snare effect ended up making the talent too attractive. There's a long PTR cycle ahead of us, and the developers will have plenty of time to adjust it. You can also rest assured that Warlocks will be balanced around it.
    It's worth noting that the new Kil'jaeden's Cunning is off the global cooldown and can be cast even if another spell is already being cast at the moment.

One recent change the developers have made in the 5.4 PTR is that Haunt can now be cast while moving. They will also discuss Fel Flame's interaction with DoTs, although they worry it might to get it in the right place.
    I mean, if they fully balance around removing it then whatever, but I still don't like the fact that all the 90 talents are worthless.

Deleted
    I propose summonable miniversions of:
    Archimonde
    Kil"Jaeden
    Mannoroth

I want a pitlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Demo is already outperforming other specs and KJC don't really factor in it, while other 2 specs will get gutted, affli w/o moving, and destro w/o moving or massive ember gen with manny fury and prolly with upcoming rof change. In order for all specs to be viable they either need to buff both of them, or just put nerfbat on demo. I wouldn't hold breath...
    Nerfing Demonology is not the solution.

People will still take the new KJC, it's the Mannoroth Fury nerf that doesn't make any sense.
    Last tier talents are changed because Blizzard want to see a relatively balanced selection of them. Very few people took Archimondes cunning, few people took Mannoroth Fury mostly destro and demo but nearly everyone took KJC.

I believe even with the nerf people will continue to take KJC like in 5.1, but no-one NO-ONE will take MFURY now, that talent has been completely destroyed.

So Blizzard is back a square one, leaving only one last tier talent desirable except it's the best of a bad selection.

Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    From a Eu blue:
    I was trying to have a more relaxed approach to this but then they go and post this and the only thing that comes to my head is:

WTF are they smoking? Haunt? Really? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how casting haunt while moving would be a benefit. Most times movements last longer than the cast time which means you won't be maximizing up time on MG while haunt is up. Most cases you would plan your haunts when you know you won't have to move while that debuff is active. That change seems kind of silly to me.

do they have amnesia? that's the same that KJC was in the start, and NOBODY TOOK IT BECAUSE IT'S LAME.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sorix View Post
    you do realize the simc guy did the numbers and its actually a larger dps loss for destruction.. destruction has no insta spells besides conflag, rof and fel flame, which is a mana hog.. so, in those 15s if i have to cast while moving, i can cast 5 chaosbolts (if i pool my embers... HAHAHA) or 6-9 incinerates (if my backdrafts are up).. if i have to move when that is on cooldown, i can cast 3 spells and 2 of them will drain my mana.. so i guess on durumu during maze, i can just.. umm.. cast for 15s and the other time im following the maze, just run around.. heroic horridon sounds like fun too.. avoiding all kinds of crap while im running to gates..
    As Destruction* HC Horridon MFury is your friend, even if kiting dino add. Durumu you can get incinerates off while moving around the maze, unless you are standing at the edge of the platform as opposed to being stacked in melee with the tanks etc. there is plenty of time to cast.

Aside from the examples you gave (where I roll MFURY on horridon and could easily roll MFURY or AC instead of KJC on Durumu) I agree Destruction arguably loses more dps from trying to cast and move than the other two specs.
    Last edited by mmoc877b2d3d8f; 2013-06-13 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRidi View Post
    That won't solve the problem of overwriting your strong DoTs when forced to move.
    Welcome to the world of oomkin.

Deleted
    worst change EU.

I'd rather have improved Soul Fire back !!

one solution could be to buff fel flame's damage (20%?) through a glyph which also makes it so it doesn't refresh the duration of your dots. a downside (for the devs) is that the glyph would be mandatory for affli, but whatever give it to us as a bandaid fix if they really can't find a solution to the issue of MG being a too big part of affli's damage. it's the last major patch of this expansion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I´ll just leave this here, taken from the 5.4 PTR just now:

On the PTR the talent is labeled as "Demonic breath" for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I´ll just leave this here, taken from the 5.4 PTR just now:

On the PTR the talent is labeled as "Demonic breath" for what it's worth.
    Honestly that's what I expected it to be/look like.
    Do you have green fire, thought it might go green if you had it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Welcome to the world of oomkin.
    Except the fact, that Affli benefits double from DoT strength due to MG. So all in all a whole other and even darker world

soo
    lvl 90 talents useles
    affli/destro useles without kjc
    and i hoped that they wont screw us at last in one major content patch
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRidi View Post
    Except the fact, that Affli benefits double from DoT strength due to MG. So all in all a whole other and even darker world
    Even if you could cast zero spells on the move as warlock, you're probably still better of for movement fights due to the spiritwalker's grace type of thing than oomkins.