No we only need a buff for the incredibly weak infernal if we ever want to see it in a raid enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    No we only need a buff for the incredibly weak infernal if we ever want to see it in a raid enviroment.
    I'm using it on 4-5 bosses in ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I have found memories of Rathrak and CoC in BG's.......Muwhahahaha
    was a wicked combo
    And I have bitter memories of double Rathrak with LSDs...
    Items should never have so much power, anyone remember MWC for demo? Of course you do! That trinket could actually let you burst a healer in PvP harder than a frost mage shattering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'm using it on 4-5 bosses in ToT.
    The only fight i could see it being a dps increase over dg is tortos if the bats are kited and you want to cheese. Durumu and Twins maybe, not sure if the impact does enough damage to make it better than a doomguard. (walls are too spread and twins adds are dying almost instantly)

Tell me about your 4-5?!

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    The only fight i could see it being a dps increase over dg is tortos if the bats are kited and you want to cheese. Durumu and Twins maybe, not sure if the impact does enough damage to make it better than a doomguard. (walls are too spread and twins adds are dying almost instantly)

Tell me about your 4-5?!
    Tortos HC (Demo), Megaera HC (Demo), Primordius HC (all specs), Durumu HC (Demo) & Lei Shen (Demo).

Deleted
    Doesn't infernal/abyssal do extremely shitty damage? I remember trying it on our Wind Lord Mel'Jarak progress and it did like 300k damage total and we had boss+6-7 adds there. DG did like 900k damage to single target back then.

if you can time it well with cd's and procs on a big set of mobs the infernal awakening can do more damage than your doomguard will do during its total duration. once up the infernal/abyssal does crap damage. most of the times it's not worth it but for things like double set of wyrms on megaera, ice walls on durumu and gripped ball lightnings on lei shen it provides some very needed burst aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC you need to have the abyssal be hitting 7+ mobs for it's entire duration to make it better than DG which is pretty rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    The true legendary of Cataclysm.

Ah, the memories. Rathrak was better.
    Really depended on the comp though, if you were playing rls and your rogue had vial (+ legendary) you'd just use DTR and global someone in a smokebomb. Free 3k rating huehuehue.

Can anyone tell me why pallys get an instant fear on a 15 sec cd in 5.4? wasn't blood fear butchered because it was too good? I guess the extra 5 sec makes it ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Can anyone tell me why pallys get an instant fear on a 15 sec cd in 5.4? wasn't blood fear butchered because it was too good? I guess the extra 5 sec makes it ok?
    The glyph is being reworked, they won't be able to get an instant fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    if you can time it well with cd's and procs on a big set of mobs the infernal awakening can do more damage than your doomguard will do during its total duration. once up the infernal/abyssal does crap damage. most of the times it's not worth it but for things like double set of wyrms on megaera, ice walls on durumu and gripped ball lightnings on lei shen it provides some very needed burst aoe.
    Actually surprised more locks don't use this guardian. Infernal Awakening can do a TON of dmg. Sometimes you need single target boost, sometimes you need Burst AoE/Stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only use the infernal for PvP when pubstomping a random battleground, I find him rather useless for anything else.

Was doing the weekly quest alone two days ago. I was pulling all camp with my MFed rain of fire. I proceeded with MFed F&B conflagrate to slow them and then spam my Made F&B incinerates. In the mean time I kept RoFing large radius Aoe. If too many mobs were there SLed void lord kept me safe. And Soul Linked void lord was further bolstered by Soul leech shield.

With some fuckin changes a walk in the park might be more dangerous. 100% SL might be silly, but from 100 to 15 there many more numbers in between.
    Last edited by Rayaleith; 2013-06-25 at 03:28 PM.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Was doing the weekly quest alone two days ago. I was pulling all camp with my MFed rain of fire. I proceeded with MFed F&B conflagrate to slow them and then spam my Made F&B incinerates. In the mean time I kept RoFing large radius Aoe. If too many mobs were there SLed void lord kept me safe. And Soul Linked void lord was further bolstered by Soul leech shield.

With some fuckin changes a walk in the park might be more dangerous. 100% SL might be silly, but from 100 to 15 there many more numbers in between.
    I'm not sure Blizzard really cares how many quest mobs we can pull together while solo. I will agree 100 to 15% SL on PTR is rediculous. 30% would've been fine. As of live though, I can use SL Voidlord with Soul Leech and flawless (end the fight with no hp loss) warbringers and G'nathus solo.

Not really any point to bring up MF, since on PTR it's been nerfed into the ground (/slight exaggeration) and no longer affects FnB which pretty much takes a nice big #2 on Destro AoE. Definitely no more chart-topping numbers in rbgs.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Deleted
    Not really any point to bring up MF, since on PTR it's been nerfed into the ground (/slight exaggeration) and no longer affects FnB which pretty much takes a nice big #2 on Destro AoE. Definitely no more chart-topping numbers in rbgs.
    I've done the first few raid tests on the PTR. MF + RoF does laughable damage, I had like 20k max hit ~~
    Such a hit to Destro spread AoE...

There was a nice choice on most fights as Destro before, between MF & KJC. Unless there is a buff to MF and a big buff to AV it will be KJC everywhere except patchwerk (which are really current, right ? ).
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-06-25 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I've done the first few raid tests on the PTR. MF + RoF does laughable damage, I had like 20k max hit ~~

There was a nice choice on most fights as Destro before, between MF & KJC. Unless there is a buff to MF and a big buff to AV it will be KJC everywhere except patchwerk (which are really current, right ? ).
    It's worth noting that MF is not actually working right now on PTR so the damage you're seeing isn't actually buffed as far as I've tested, at least for Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post

They're attempting to fix Affliction's use of KjC always, and at the same time forcing Destro to use KjC all the time.

WOO. :/

Deleted
    It's worth noting that MF is not actually working right now on PTR so the damage you're seeing isn't actually buffed as far as I've tested, at least for Demo.
    Oh... that might explains it then
    But I don't see it being a game changer anyway :/

They're attempting to fix Affliction's use of KjC always, and at the same time forcing Destro to use KjC all the time.

WOO. :/
    Yeah that was more or less my point

Deleted
    That KjC what is now on PTR (60sec cd, 10sec move) is pretty painful on boss like Immersius where you have to move every 5-10sec. I'm so glad they reverted that change and gave us MG/Inci/SB castable while moving. On that Shaman boss, passive MF would have been pretty nice, but I can live without it.