Deleted
    What the devil is with them repeatedly cranking down the duration on SS exhale? It seems like they're just kicking away at what is usually a nice QOL window of use for no raisin, can anyone think of any reason for doing this at all?

Quote Originally Posted by pokeadott View Post
    As is, locks NEVER use SB for anything but damage spells. They should give us back some choice, while killing SB:SS.
    Why would removing the one utility-ish SB spell that we use suddenly give us choice? We'd just be using it on haunt even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would like to see SB be used to also increase the damage of your next MG/DS by x%. or even double their duration and tick twice as fast

Deleted
    Another day, another nerf
    Imp svarm nerf
    Glyph of everlasting affliction will be nerfed as everyone knows gc hates warlocks:/
    "Cuz its mandatory"

And if we stack both DPS and Healers Trinks to double +14% secondary stats increase.

Just a crazy thought but maybe with high great gear the extra 14% stats (Plus + 2% since its multiplicative probably) worth it over some other trinkets, I mean, would be over than 5k extra secondary stats with ilvl 540~ and probably pass than 8k with Heroic SoG.
    Last edited by JV Chequer; 2013-07-25 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    When have we ever used harvest life this tier??
    During Durumu hc progression, this was realy nice to push out more damage on the Ice Walls when used correctly.
    But that was only because Void Ray isn't able to hit more than one of those 3 lines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Imp svarm nerf
    Glyph of everlasting affliction will be nerfed as everyone knows gc hates warlocks:/
    "Cuz its mandatory"
    Isn't it mandatory because of LS trinket ?
    (damn trinket)

A near 550ilvl approximate bis lock can pull out say 15K worth of haste with 10K worth of mastery or vice versa. 25K secondary stat points we get about 3500 haste/mastery out of it so think of it as 2000 haste, 1500 mastery, increased crit scaling, and a 11-12K int proc. Its still going to be a handful in pvp but its not to the unbalanceable state it was before. If they did the half as intense/twice as long change they do with other pve trinkets going into pvp you will see 6K int proc lasting 40 sec on a 105 sec ICD plus the passive 14% vs a 522'ish pvp set ilvl.

If they are changing HL to a non aoe I would really like to see void ray get a change to a chain lightning like ability that renewed corruption. Right now its just pain in the arse incarnate. From not cleaving really, not hitting many things functionally in front of you, and having issues on any Z axis targeting it never was a smoothly implemented spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    And if we stack both DPS and Healers Trinks to double +14% secondary stats increase.

Just a crazy thought but maybe with high great gear the extra 14% stats (Plus + 2% since its multiplicative probably) worth it over some other trinkets, I mean, would be over than 5k extra secondary stats with ilvl 540~ and probably pass than 8k with Heroic SoG.
    The proc from the healer one will not work from dps spells, and just the passive is not really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    The proc from the healer one will not work from dps spells, and just the passive is not really worth it.
    I know about the proc but maybe the passive itself would be better than nowadays trinkets dependent of your gear lvl and how much secondary do u have.

I think math should be done.

Sorry for being kinda naive, but, maybe worth for some at some level xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Imp svarm nerf
    "Cuz its mandatory"
    I imagine this is because of the haste that we will be capable of next tier. We could likely have imp swarm on a 20-30 CD that could be spammed and produce a much higher amount of imps than without the glyph.

EDIT: Not to mention your opener with berserking/BL/meta proc and two DS with two imp swarms.
    Last edited by Pyrhos; 2013-07-25 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Imp swarm was mandatory, now it is less than mandatory and that is a good thing.

Harvest Life was filling two roles now it is only filling one role and that is a good thing.
    I totally agree with you, but harvest life was a nice addition for demo aoe and it was also a really fun spell to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree it was fun, it was also amazing for leveling up, A level 15 AoE+self heal that basically allowed us to solo-zerg dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrhos View Post
    I imagine this is because of the haste that we will be capable of next tier. We could likely have imp swarm on a 20-30 CD that could be spammed and produce a much higher amount of imps than without the glyph.

EDIT: Not to mention your opener with berserking/BL/meta proc and two DS with two imp swarms.
    how often do you have 400~500% spell haste?

Deleted
    How does the 14% amplification on crit damage actually work? Is it 214% total or 228%?

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    How does the 14% amplification on crit damage actually work? Is it 214% total or 228%?
    It should be %214, like non-legendary meta gem with %3 increase was %203.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we're kind of talking about survivability here, how could blizz compensate for taking away 10% DR from fel armor? Mainly talking PvP here, since the 10% health and 10% healing increased from fel armor will still put us ahead of the curve in PvE, especially with no battle fatigue to worry about. But since our 10% healing taken is reduced by virtue of heals being less effective, and our entire first tier of talents is reduced by battle fatigue, how will we not get blown up in PvP? Are they counting on the other fel armor effects to be equal to a 60% armor increase for spriests and boomkins? We are a cloth class after all, and we're meant to be tankier. Hell, it's the reason we didn't get the mobility of mages nor the off healing of priests. I understand they don't want balance issues in PvE, but they have to seriously make us more tanky if they don't want to give us DR. Make it 15% max health and healing taken from fel armor or at least give us glyph of siphon life baseline.
    Last edited by Kildragon; 2013-07-25 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    If they are changing HL to a non aoe I would really like to see void ray get a change to a chain lightning like ability that renewed corruption. Right now its just pain in the arse incarnate. From not cleaving really, not hitting many things functionally in front of you, and having issues on any Z axis targeting it never was a smoothly implemented spell.
    Best idea imo to handle this, Immo aura for some situations, Void Ray for others, they would have to adjust numbers thou

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    Since we're kind of talking about survivability here, how could blizz compensate for taking away 10% DR from fel armor? Mainly talking PvP here, since the 10% health and 10% healing increased from fel armor will still put us ahead of the curve in PvE, especially with no battle fatigue to worry about. But since our 10% healing taken is reduced by virtue of heals being less effective, and our entire first tier of talents is reduced by battle fatigue, how will we not get blown up in PvP? Are they counting on the other fel armor effects to be equal to a 60% armor increase for spriests and boomkins? We are a cloth class after all, and we're meant to be tankier. Hell, it's the reason we didn't get the mobility of mages nor the off healing of priests. I understand they don't want balance issues in PvE, but they have to seriously make us more tanky if they don't want to give us DR. Make it 15% max health and healing taken from fel armor or at least give us glyph of siphon life baseline.
    As far as affly goes I think DL(harvest) will be our new filler- even without MG we will be dishing serious dot dmg enough to turn the enemy healer mad, archimondes darkness will be the go to talent and we might turn MG into mind flay/insanity type burst. Haunt burst will not be the most common one since we will get easily shard starved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Best idea imo to handle this, Immo aura for some situations, Void Ray for others, they would have to adjust numbers thou
    This is a great fix. It would make void ray much more attractive and less of a pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    As far as affly goes I think DL(harvest) will be our new filler- even without MG we will be dishing serious dot dmg enough to turn the enemy healer mad, archimondes darkness will be the go to talent and we might turn MG into mind flay/insanity type burst. Haunt burst will not be the most common one since we will get easily shard starved.
    i think the real question is, with the changes to soul link and harvest life, will it be possible for locks to finally be able to tank!!

its an obscene amount of healing we'll be able to get with harvest life and the drain life glyph, i was getting 56k healing every 0,8 secs and with soulburn i got 86k healing every 0,8 sec that would end up being around 70k hps normally and 107,5k hps with soulburn. ofc i was using GoSac with 788k hp on the ptr.