Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Don't forget destruction can use the trinkets this tier quite a bit better; holding off the initial DS is not a big deal and was done to get more embers already anyway. Affliction on the other hand loves stacking procs very much, to get huge dots. The 4set is also great for destro. Not saying I think it will come out ahead, but it's not a given that it will be behind after the balance pass.
    I'd like to see destruction competitive with the rest of the specs past entry level gear. I don't really want to be pigeon-holed into affliction again as I played it to exhaustion in t14. If they make destruction playable I'll be more than happy to get that crit stacking on the go and run demo/destro for the final tier.

I'm confident they won't leave it dead in the water.
    Last edited by mmoc112615a1c9; 2013-08-06 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Can't do that, it checks your spec. Warlock spec = 0 procs off healer trinket.
    Did somebody test this? It works for Moonkins atm. Of course druids have a possible healer specc so maybe it's only for hybrids but confirming that shoudln't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I did not realize Guardians didn't count for the bonus. That indeed throws it off a bit.
    The last I heard our imps/DG were not affected. However, more testing might be required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge changes on this build, really excited for the changes!

• Wild Imps tooltip change.

Oh.

it procs off dark Regen n corruption glyph+ glyph of healthstone
    The way warlocks are being designed next patch makes me sick our dps is meh, our set bonuses suck dick lmfao, and the trinkets blowwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by sasofrass View Post
    Huge changes on this build, really excited for the changes!

• Wild Imps tooltip change.

Oh.

For a while on my guild's forums my signature was "Prowl has a new icon"
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by realCool View Post
    Did somebody test this? It works for Moonkins atm. Of course druids have a possible healer specc so maybe it's only for hybrids but confirming that shoudln't hurt

yes it procs on pull with siphon life
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch

Unfortunately, blizz will probably catch wind of this and fix it.

Looks like all the boa gear actually drops off Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi sorri if I didnt read all 2600 posts before and some may be outdated. Anybody played the Garrosh Raid Encounter or some HC Bosses as Afflock and can share the Results, i.e. DPS and Rank?
    currently afflocks are doing very well.... but the numbers passes havent come yet, so we'll see.

Also fuck rppm, lets start a movement where everyone just uses the ICD trinket and nothing else... YOLO!

Couple pics, I'll link them incase they're too big...

Fel-tainted Felsteed:

http://i.imgur.com/pboycQU.jpg

Fel-tainted Dreadsteed:

http://i.imgur.com/13Q2aXg.jpg

Note that the Glyph of Nightmares still creates regular fire.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-08-07 at 10:05 PM.

why are you guys so much more fun then mages? Finally got around to leveling a warlock and its just not fair

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    why are you guys so much more fun then mages? Finally got around to leveling a warlock and its just not fair
    Demons and evil and stuff. Plus in my experience we're quite a bit more versatile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    Warlocks do more than just spam one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi sorri if I didnt read all 2600 posts before and some may be outdated. Anybody played the Garrosh Raid Encounter or some HC Bosses as Afflock and can share the Results, i.e. DPS and Rank?
    DPS depends completely on the ilvl scaling for a specific test.

I was personally usually nr 2-3, with mage and rogue being higher. But like someone mentioned, the numbers pass is still coming, so it doesn't really mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Couple pics, I'll link them incase they're too big...

Fel-tainted Felsteed:

http://i.imgur.com/pboycQU.jpg

Fel-tainted Dreadsteed:

http://i.imgur.com/13Q2aXg.jpg

Note that the Glyph of Nightmares still creates regular fire.
    In WMV I have a file for both red AND green Glyph of Nightmare fires, so I'd imagine this will be fixed/addressed as well.

I will burn your soul.

Nightfall chance at 10% now. I thought that's what the last change brought it to, but it says it's updated just as of today. What was it before ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Nightfall chance at 10% now. I thought that's what the last change brought it to, but it says it's updated just as of today. What was it before ?
    It was on 7% for a long time, including almost all of the testing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This is a good change. Passive shard regen was pretty awful with the multi-target proc change removal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    This is a good change. Passive shard regen was pretty awful with the multi-target proc change removal.
    Not so sure about that, haunt uptime was already 65-70% on single target with 5% nightfall. With 10%, I think we will have so many that we will have 100% uptime on haunt with shards to spare. Assuming they will balance numbers either way, I would prefer to have the 70% uptime and shards being somewhat scarce. IMO it gives more room for decision making and skill. With shards overflowing, we will just keep haunt up permanently and treat the remaining shards as CBs to fire during intellect procs.

edit: for pve that is, maybe quote meant pvp.