Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    From what I got from Holinka, the "fix" for ember generation was already done, it was the RoF nerf.

There is no compensation, it was a straight nerf, cause it was too much ember regen...
    No.

Stop being so negative, all of you. They've said they were either buff the ember generation elsewhere or balance us around the lower generation.

I don't think they are the guys who can't keep their promises. That wouldn't really make for a good marketing now, does it?

Just be patient, the buffs are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    No.

Stop being so negative, all of you. They've said they were either buff the ember generation elsewhere or balance us around the lower generation.

I don't think they are the guys who can't keep their promises. That wouldn't really make for a good marketing now, does it?

I will believe it when I see it. This is a company that thinks the RPPM change won't matter in the long run afterall.

Forgot about the EA removal. Gunna have to see how the first week goes before deciding if unerring is truly dead, however if it is then I will happily go back to playing affliction seeing as that was my main spec in tier14 and I destroyed everyone in my guild at the time. Hopefully demo doesn't get left in the dust by affliction though because after learning demo and maining it for the entirety of 5.2-5.3 the whole massive dmg spike DS burn cycles will be hard to part with. It was a fun change of pace going from channeling a quicker filler to turning into a demon and slamming soulfires into bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sasofrass View Post
    Wush duration is now 10 seconds down from 20 seconds. Duration on both trinkets is the same, the Garrosh one is just noticeably worse than Wush.
    yes, the proc is better, but the majority of its budget has been put into the passive haste on it, which is about 230 more stats than wush which is more than what you would get normally from a 4 ivl upgrade, so it isnt really worse than wush, if you need to hit, stick with wush, if you dont then get BBoY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    No.

I'll believe it when I see it. It looks like the numbers passes are drawing to a close. Before just a day or two ago we thought release would be in five days.

Holding out hope but not holding my breath.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. It looks like the numbers passes are drawing to a close. Before just a day or two ago we thought release would be in five days.

i must admit, i too got a bad feeling about this, blizz has a very bad trackrecord with locks, i bet they leave destro as is, then a couple of days into release they will get an über buff, making them OP as hell, and then 2-3 days after that they will put destro in line, has happened so often.

Another PTR build just got posted on the front page.

It has very, very few changes and half of it was rebalancing HR around the input lag problem.

I think it's time to get very, very concerned and (nicely) vocal to the dev team. I'm gonna start using my twitter account to tweet @ a few people for the first time in a very, very long time.

Go Go Warlock Twitter team!

They probably blocked our messages after the KJC debacle.

Be polite and to the point!

I noticed Zumzum has a thread going on the PTR forums as well.

Deleted
    Blizzard? No way.... no, not blizz.

If any game company can fail their customers so much its blizz. Not wanna be negative, but after the nerf to spriest/lock multidoting through a hotfix after patch, spiting in the face of AT players (they have allready given some refunds) and not putting stealth nerf into patchnotes.

Damn, this is a QQ, but I just had to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Another PTR build just got posted on the front page.

It has very, very few changes and half of it was rebalancing HR around the input lag problem.

I think it's time to get very, very concerned and (nicely) vocal to the dev team. I'm gonna start using my twitter account to tweet @ a few people for the first time in a very, very long time.
    I think we all need to get on the same page and present a cohesive message. If it's all over the place it'll be easier to dismiss.

Ember generation buff is prolly off the table ... I don't think there's much room to buff CB because of pvp concerns (however properly or improperly founded) ... I'm concerned a buff to Incinerate might be too strong for aoe and single-target might suffer a backlash of a re-nerf ... so where does that leave us ? Conflag and Shadowburn ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    from a poster
    I would bet he plays a lock.Fire mages nerfed 60% afflic/destro buffed. #numbersshowlockswerealreadyahead
    So it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Go Go Warlock Twitter team!

They probably blocked our messages after the KJC debacle.

Be polite and to the point!

Link to the post?

Edited. Found it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9742044193
    Last edited by Ravoks; 2013-08-22 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ember generation buff is prolly off the table ... I don't think there's much room to buff CB because of pvp concerns (however properly or improperly founded) ... I'm concerned a buff to Incinerate might be too strong for aoe and single-target might suffer a backlash of a re-nerf ... so where does that leave us ? Conflag and Shadowburn ?
    I Agree, i daubt there will be any Ember Generation buff. But, buffing Incinerate too, could be a pvp concern aswell. Its a filler ability after all. And if they just gonna buff Incinerate/conflagrate, they gonna hurt bad. Closing to much in to CB, will make CB less "special" as GC call it.

Deleted
    But, buffing Incinerate too, could be a pvp concern aswell.
    If Incinirate gets buffed that would be the best pvp buff without braking it. CB is trash without CDs anyways, keeping high Incinirate pressure and using embers for shadowburn is the way to go how things might work well. So yeah, you guys can get incinirate buff for pve with no problem- at this point destro is pvp wise dead.

Deleted
    That's not really me, he copy/pasted one of my post from these forums

Yeah maybe you can try to voice our cause a bit more on the official PTR forums. I never had any answer on Twitter.

PS: Wowhead has one change for locks, Imp's dispel is now 20 sec CD (10 before) and 1.5 sec cast (Instant before)
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-08-23 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    What spec are people gonna be turning to when 5.4 hits? Just curious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    From the looks of things, I'll be trying to stick with normal Demo (possibly trying crit build since I have so much already on gear). I may have to learn to play Affliction and drop Destro.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction and Demonology, for the first week of normals at least.

I think we all need to get on the same page and present a cohesive message. If it's all over the place it'll be easier to dismiss.

I was mostly going to suggest buffing Chaos Bolt damage while buffing the pvp reduction (so it's the same in PvP, but PvE gets compensation), and buffing Shadowburn (because in GCs own words, executes can hit super hard because if you're under 20% anyway, you are probably dead), along with scaling buffs to ember generators. I think that's a bit on the heavy side for asking them to do stuff.

I don't really think buffing Ember generation should be what we want, that plants our feet due to KjC and makes our Havoc cleave less potent (which we need a buff on).

I was going to start out by asking them for their official position on what they think of Destro post-RoF based on their testing and PTR testing results.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming nothing changes, Demo MS w/ Aff OS, respeccing to Destro for fights where it's actually ahead due to mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I was going to start out by asking them for their official position on what they think of Destro post-RoF based on their testing and PTR testing results.- - - Updated - - -
    Do you think FnB should be rolled back into MF? or perhaps RoF & FnB have a slightly bigger radius (as standard) to compensate?