Not sure if I missed something but, Soul Leech on the talent window says it is a 10% damage reduction rather then a 15% of health shield.
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2013-09-12 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Second night still as Destro :
    Galakras : Only 300k, I was a bit disappointed. I might just have had a bad fight, I was much higher during the other try.
    Iron Juggernaut : 245k, nearly topped my raid... wtf ?
    Dark Shamans : 280k, the adds are so clunky/spreaded that I couldn't AoE half the time and lost my embers...
    Nazgrim : 266k (I had some... survivability problems... twice...)
    Malkorok : 240k, pretty bad in my raid (8th)
    Do the Nazgrim numbers include the little guys at the beginning? If so how much of your overall dmg was on them?

Also were you soaking pools on malkorok or not.

And agree on Galakras....as destro i did similarly on the kill but was higher on earliert attempt. Did you do 1 or both towers as well or were you down the whole time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Just thought id come here to say, 14/14 cleared and DESTRUCTION IS THE FUCKEN WIN IN 10 man, i swear if you cannot make that spec do good damage you are doing it wrong.

Have no idea about the first 2 because they were ninja pulled.

But i was top damage on every single encounter except malkorok because i was running round for the purple things (was 2nd on this)
    Could you share your 10 man's comp? Hard to evaluate your statement without understanding which dps specs you are comparing to.

Deleted
    Fury warrior
    Fire mage
    Destro warlock
    Ele shaman
    Hunter
    Boomkin

On some kills i wasnt top damage because i decided to stick with mechanics, but basically any fight that was cheesable with shadowburn) (this is a lot) my damage was absoloutely insane.

The first 2 were ninja pulled so im not really counting those 2.

Nourshen - This was fine, havoc shadowburn is fun, adds die fast in the realm.

Sha of Pride - Done really well on this, nice hp on adds for aoe burning and shadowburn finishing

Galakras - So many adds, just epic for destruction

Juggernaut - Single target and i was still top which was quite surprising

Dark shaman - Got raped on the pull, but made it up by the end, Destro aoe isint that great for killing the adds so i mainly let the ele shaman do it and sniped with shadowburn

Nazgrim - We just tunneled this through def stance and well ye shadowburn sniping

Malkorok - This was fine, nothing to special though

Spoils - Really good, doesnt need much justifaction i think

Thok - Played this really badly (was getting late so i got interrupted shit tons), but ye this i wasnt top on, but was top 3 i think

On the last 3 boss's which we done tonite -

Siege - (we 9 manned this due to 1 being late) i wasnt on the assembly line so this was happy go lucky and i topped.

Paragons - This fight is awesome for destruction tbh, multiple executes, i can keep rain of fire down spread immolate and use havoc for extra embers, really really good fight for destruction.

Garrosh - L O L, this fiight was insane, not really hard to see why destro rapes face here.

On some kills i wasnt top damage because i decided to stick with mechanics, but basically any fight that was cheesable with shadowburn) (this is a lot) my damage was absoloutely insane.
    ^ Being able to Shadowburn a lot means free chaos bolts over and over. This is why I feel destro beats demno for sustained AOE (galak/spoils/garrosh maybe) Demno can't get the killing blow IN demo form guaranteed for its free fury unlike Shadowburn sniping.

I have been informed that affliction warlocks are Soulburn+Seed>Seed>Soul swapping from 1 target to 10 and getting double seed explosions with 2 SS GCDs instead of casting Seed on a new target everytime. Is THIS coupled with MFury how the afflocks do monstrous aoe? I know at least 2 people mentioned afflic AOE can easily compete maybe this is how/why. Someone also suggested throwing in a SB:SS before swapping, I tried doing that on dummies but the seeds explode before you can swap them off so putting up 2 seeds seems best. Ideas?

Also we are going tonight with a new 544 recruit warlock he will be demno entire raid I will stick with afflic/destro will update with comparison our gear is rather similar I'm 550.

Deleted
    Fury warrior
    Fire mage
    Destro warlock
    Ele shaman
    Hunter
    Boomkin

The first 2 were ninja pulled so im not really counting those 2.

Nourshen - This was fine, havoc shadowburn is fun, adds die fast in the realm.

Sha of Pride - Done really well on this, nice hp on adds for aoe burning and shadowburn finishing

Galakras - So many adds, just epic for destruction

Juggernaut - Single target and i was still top which was quite surprising

Dark shaman - Got raped on the pull, but made it up by the end, Destro aoe isint that great for killing the adds so i mainly let the ele shaman do it and sniped with shadowburn

Nazgrim - We just tunneled this through def stance and well ye shadowburn sniping

Malkorok - This was fine, nothing to special though

Spoils - Really good, doesnt need much justifaction i think

Thok - Played this really badly (was getting late so i got interrupted shit tons), but ye this i wasnt top on, but was top 3 i think

On the last 3 boss's which we done tonite -

Siege - (we 9 manned this due to 1 being late) i wasnt on the assembly line so this was happy go lucky and i topped.

Paragons - This fight is awesome for destruction tbh, multiple executes, i can keep rain of fire down spread immolate and use havoc for extra embers, really really good fight for destruction.

Garrosh - L O L, this fiight was insane, not really hard to see why destro rapes face here.
    U know that u can hype up any spec like this if u rly want too and comparing numbers between all the 3 warlock specs and not just destro from t15 to t16 destro is outclassed in so many ways.
    Btw i also do wonder why you think destro looks better this tier than the previous one because i know that on progression in t15 destro actually had a few bosses where they were the best like horridon, primo, tied with demo on durumu, ra-den. When you then compare it to this upcoming tier the only fights i would even be thinking of switching but im still not sure it would be worth it is galakras and spoils (havent tried garrosh yet but from ptr testing i got the impression that aoe wasnt rly the hard part but doing sustained single target dmg.

Deleted
    Im not hyping the spec at all.

The spec is extremely competitive now, which it should be.

The general thought here is that destruction is weak which is utter bullshit if im honest.

In t15 (at the end of the tier) destruction was so weak that it is extremely nice to feel super competitive in every aspect of the game.

Just because a spec may not be the best (ST /Aoe / Cleave / Burst) doesnt mean its bad, in general all the warlock specs are strong, but you can definetly play destruction without being a burdon on your raid right at this moment, and for aoe when destro has the 2 and 4 set there is absoloutely no mission of affi or demo keeping up (but that is my opinion).

There is the other thing to, i did mention 10 man on purpose because in 25 man in general it is a lot harder to snipe shadowburns and this DRASTICALLY drops destructions damage.

Deleted
    Played as Demo the first 8 Bosses with 548ilvl H:Hydra(tf) & H:UVLS on 8100haste>mastery>haste & Ld Cloak
    I was very surprised that my dmg was very competive.

Immerseus: ~190k
    Protectors: ~320k
    Norushen (i dont logged): ~240k
    Sha: ~260k (no buff luck :/)
    Galakras: ~245k
    Iron Juggernaut: ~205k
    Dark Shaman: ~320k
    Nazgrim: ~222k
    Malkorok: ~230k (i lagged in this fight very hard, my ping explode to 1200ms)

We killed the first 8 Bosses on 1st or 2nd(i think) Try so there isn't Time to Optimize the Dmg, mostly the kills was very chaotic.
    UVLS Procced pretty well.

Im not hyping the spec at all.

The spec is extremely competitive now, which it should be.

The general thought here is that destruction is weak which is utter bullshit if im honest.

In t15 (at the end of the tier) destruction was so weak that it is extremely nice to feel super competitive in every aspect of the game.

Just because a spec may not be the best (ST /Aoe / Cleave / Burst) doesnt mean its bad, in general all the warlock specs are strong, but you can definetly play destruction without being a burdon on your raid right at this moment, and for aoe when destro has the 2 and 4 set there is absoloutely no mission of affi or demo keeping up (but that is my opinion).

There is the other thing to, i did mention 10 man on purpose because in 25 man in general it is a lot harder to snipe shadowburns and this DRASTICALLY drops destructions damage.
    Do you have logs for it?

Deleted
    Some of them from the first few boss's were posted a page back, so take what you want from that if your interested.

the new soul linked i tried it at a warbringer and my pet got crushed not even possible without you tanking it gg bliz

Deleted
    Do you guys also have the problem of having too much Hit? I got lucky yesterday and receiving 3 new items from SoO each with so much hit on them!!! I reforged everything re-gemmed to pure int everywhere even changed Wushoo against Hydra to gid rid of some Hit but still i have 18.5%... and when I see the loottable I see even more items with so much hit incoming....

Quote Originally Posted by Zerowe View Post
    ^ Being able to Shadowburn a lot means free chaos bolts over and over. This is why I feel destro beats demno for sustained AOE (galak/spoils/garrosh maybe) Demno can't get the killing blow IN demo form guaranteed for its free fury unlike Shadowburn sniping.
    Not sure how Destro would beat Demo for AOE on Garrosh. My AOE burst hit 2 million DPS for warbringers add waves. There's no way Destro can compete with that.

Hell, even without saying that Destro is bad, I doubt that Destro could beat Demo on Galakras or Spoils either. Simply because Demo is that good. That 20% nerf to AOE was warranted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    the new soul linked i tried it at a warbringer and my pet got crushed not even possible without you tanking it gg bliz
    What's your ilevel? I've never used soul link on them, but I had around 540 when I started killing them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Selaiah View Post
    Do you guys also have the problem of having too much Hit? I got lucky yesterday and receiving 3 new items from SoO each with so much hit on them!!! I reforged everything re-gemmed to pure int everywhere even changed Wushoo against Hydra to gid rid of some Hit but still i have 18.5%... and when I see the loottable I see even more items with so much hit incoming....
    No, I have just one item from SoO flex but using Wush and actually had to reforge some items to hit, you can see if you click my signature... I think you've been just taking items with too much hit from ToT.

Deleted
    That has been my problem so far, there is just no way to exec the adds because a lot of them have like 1-2M HP even in 25 man ><
    I hope it will be better in heroic mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    Not sure how Destro would beat Demo for AOE on Garrosh. My AOE burst hit 2 million DPS for warbringers add waves. There's no way Destro can compete with that.

Hell, even without saying that Destro is bad, I doubt that Destro could beat Demo on Galakras or Spoils either. Simply because Demo is that good. That 20% nerf to AOE was warranted.
    Destro sustained aoe *was* already better than demo, and they just buffed incinerate twice (which is also main filler for aoe) while they also nerfed hellfire / immo aura for demo.

So as long as you can generate enough embers (pretty sure you can on garrosh) destro's aoe *should* be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Destro sustained aoe *was* already better than demo, and they just buffed incinerate twice (which is also main filler for aoe) while they also nerfed hellfire / immo aura for demo.

So as long as you can generate enough embers (pretty sure you can on garrosh) destro's aoe *should* be stronger.
    Maybe I'll test Destro next week on Garrosh. However, if used properly I don't think Demo AOE can be beat on those 3 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    What's your ilevel? I've never used soul link on them, but I had around 540 when I started killing them though.
    im ilvl 520 but i that was just my pet haven't tried him hitting me. how did you solo them without?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I hope it will be better in heroic mode...
    Ask your raid leader. For the next week, you don't want to waste all those gcd ( raid wide ), get this job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    im ilvl 520 but i that was just my pet haven't tried him hitting me. how did you solo them without?
    I used the overgrown lilypad for healing Voidlord, another option I can think of would be using 2 pieces of t5, but I personally haven't tried it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    How reliable is Mr Robot atm? It told me to regem a few times to pure crit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dawah/advanced
    Not sure what to make of this.
    Ask Mr Robot is a great tool but the weights are totally wrong.
    How am I using it?
    First I use simcraft with 50k iterations 8 threads with scaling for int, spell power, hit, crit, haste , mastery.
    Then I input the weights in custom weights.
    I cook a little depending on what I want. For affli & my ilvl I add a haste soft cap at 9778 then give haste 9778+ a weights > crit but < to second to last stat.

This basically give you the best single target scenario.
    Then you can use the optimize button, export and use the ingame askmr robot addon which is quite incredible. It will tell you which gems you need to buy/craft/use in your inventory, what to reenchant and do auto reforging.

If you favor AOE scenario, which you should probably do for T16 raid, you may want to inflate the value of mastery.

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought id come here to say, 14/14 cleared and DESTRUCTION IS THE FUCKEN WIN IN 10 man, i swear if you cannot make that spec do good damage you are doing it wrong.
    But i was top damage on every single encounter except malkorok because i was running round for the purple things (was 2nd on this)
    Tips & tricks per boss very welcome pls (grimoire, pet, talents/glyphs changes, ember usage).
    I find it very hard to believe one can be first on protector if any other player is playing a dot class.