10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    BL's warlocks played demo on nearly every single fight so far and Method's warlocks have gone demo for a few fights beyond spoils and Thok (shaman, maybe immerseus?). I imagine thats what they are talking about.
    spoils and thok are really the only fights i can think of where demo is as good, or equal with affi, imo.

Vigil locks have been affi on every fight we've downed so far ( 10/14 heroic ), and we're seeing great results. But may the demo we all came to know and love to hate ( due to UVLS rng ) RIP.

Rip Demo )=

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    spoils and thok are really the only fights i can think of where demo is as good, or equal with affi, imo.

Vigil locks have been affi on every fight we've downed so far ( 10/14 heroic ), and we're seeing great results. But may the demo we all came to know and love to hate ( due to UVLS rng ) RIP.
    If you didn't have the trinkets for affi, there was really no point of playing it versus demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Yeah I'm seriously tired with how rarely conq drops in 10 man. Last tier our shammy had all 3 specs with 4 set. I coined my shoulders, head and gloves, only legs did I get from drop.

This tier again we have shammy hunter and warrior on 2 set. Not a single conq has dropped...
    Yeah man, we drop Vanq like its our job...good thing we have 4 vanq users in our 10m lol. This tier we have actually managed 2 pieces and I actually won them both...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    BL's warlocks played demo on nearly every single fight so far and Method's warlocks have gone demo for a few fights beyond spoils and Thok (shaman, maybe immerseus?). I imagine thats what they are talking about.
    Yeah method's had a bit of a mix on every fight between demo and aff. If I recall a good chunk of the fights were either 2 / 2 or 3 aff 1 demo.

I personally don't pay attention attention to BL so they got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    If you didn't have the trinkets for affi, there was really no point of playing it versus demo.
    The trinkets for demo are also extremely good for aff, and with those same trinkets aff does more single target and multidot.... again the only reason you go demo is when you don't have enough aoe or you like to pad. Or a gimmick fight like thok, though with the changes there's probably not gonna be enough of an argument to go demo on that either.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    .... again the only reason you go demo is when you don't have enough aoe or you like to pad. Or a gimmick fight like thok, though with the changes there's probably not gonna be enough of an argument to go demo on that either.
    No not really, don't spread misinformation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    every patch/fix i see

-ice lance: damage increased by 900%, and now have a chance to delete an enemy account

-random spell warlock nerfed to 30% and now your spec is trash, reroll pls

p.s. immolate buff is live? I can't see the difference...

OMG... I was laughing so hard when I read that ice lance one! I even had to post it to guild.

I wonder how many Tweets Ghost Crawler received in the last 18 hours about the curb stomping he just dished out to Demo.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno Muezick but it seems I got banned on the WoW forums for my outcry regarding the hotifixes.

I don't see what the big problem is. All I said was :" I honestly think they just use a dart board to balance this game.....A !@#$ing room of crap throwing monkeys can make more sense than these blokes."

So instead of taking criticism and thinking about what they did wrong, they decided to squash out an outcry regarding the changes.

Mmmk Blizz. You do that. I already got my Castanic Lancer in TERA to lv 20 and I can say that I am glad I am taking another long break from wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    I don't see what the big problem is. All I said was :" I honestly think they just use a dart board to balance this game.....A !@#$ing room of crap throwing monkeys can make more sense than these blokes."

So instead of taking criticism and thinking about what they did wrong, they decided to squash out an outcry regarding the changes.
    That's not criticism, that's insulting. Of course they are gonna ban you when you write something like that, are you joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    No not really, don't spread misinformation.
    http://memedepot.com/uploads/500/730_1242619078152.jpg

Infracted for spam
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-09-26 at 01:48 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    [IMG]-snip-[/IMG]
    You go demo on a lot of these encounters for superior mobility of a spec along with is more than competitive single/aoe target damage to go with that mobility. Thok shouldn't be a particular case, demo before the gutting was just flat out too powerful and provided far more freedom than people realized. I did our entire re-clear this week as aff just to see how it feels, and I definitely miss demo on a few of these heroics, that's for sure.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason Demo got majorly nerfed.... and it's not because Affliction was as amazing as you're trying to imply it was/is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    You go demo on a lot of these encounters for superior mobility of a spec along with is more than competitive single/aoe target damage to go with that mobility. Thok shouldn't be a particular case, demo before the gutting was just flat out too powerful and provided far more freedom than people realized. I did our entire re-clear this week as aff just to see how it feels, and I definitely miss demo on a few of these heroics, that's for sure.
    What fights are those? I havent seen or done any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    Rip Demo )=

- - - Updated - - -

Except affi and demo used the same trinkets? Like what are you talking about? I <3 you cocoa but yea... thats not true =/

The amount of people that don't understand the potential of demo as a progression spec is over 9000.

Did any of you guys try demo and ulvs last night? I did it for shuts and giggles on protectors. 3.6% uptime on the trinket. And definitely noticed the hit with imps. Is there any reason to play with it glyphed still? And affliction is okay but just blah I don't want to be forced to that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    Did any of you guys try demo and ulvs last night? I did it for shuts and giggles on protectors. 3.6% uptime on the trinket. And definitely noticed the hit with imps. Is there any reason to play with it glyphed still? And affliction is okay but just blah I don't want to be forced to that spec.
    well with the 15k shadowflame haste cap, the glyph was a dps loss already on several fights. Still, i tried playing the UVLS demo, had to swap to afflic after 3rd boss, couldnt take it, going to have to maybe try demo with bindings and heroic breath, see how that does... Definitely noticed my imps sucking....

Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    Imps glyph was nerfed at 5.4 launch and is now only a burst gain and not a dps gain.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Locks are still as OP as ever, just not as Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xploits View Post
    Locks are still as OP as ever, just not as Demo.
    Meh the UVLS nerf still hurts affliction locks that have nothing else to replace it, was forced to go back to using H BOtH. Doubt I'll see a BBYS drop before we are done with progression = /

That's my case, i main spec affliction / offsepc demo in our 10 man raid (EU) and until now i was using LFR UVLS because it gave me better results than my thunderforged Wushoolay's, specially on Garrosh.

Besides, i have too much hit and using my Wush forced me to reforge hit instead of crit. Now i don't know what to choose between :

510 UVLS
    536 Wush
    535 BotH
    540 Immerseus