Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Well I'm just saying it's not really as huge a buff as people think. You gain one CC, but it's going to make your other CC weaker.
    Yeah but at the same time you can get off more stuns in the same duration as you can Blinding lights, and 15 sec fear will fit nicely inbetween the 1.5min CD for Blinding Light, as opposed to 30sec HoJ which seems to DR with a Lot more since there are a lot more stuns than fears about.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    So you can A) Spec Repentence so it doesnt break on Censure if you talent that (only certain comps would), or B) Spec Burden of Guilt for a fail fear...
    Probably not worth it for the target you're nuking except for maybe as a last resort interrupt but in organized PvP I'm supposing you'll be using it on your focus target or whatever to keep someone in CC.

Blizz just clarified the Guardian change:

Retribution
    Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.

Still a huge buff.

The glyph of turn evil still reads as increasing the cd by 8 seconds, so we'll have an instant fear every 23s

lay on hand can be used in arenas , OMG

Unbreakable Spirit has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Lay on Hands by 50%.

dunno if its intended or not

Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    The glyph of turn evil still reads as increasing the cd by 8 seconds, so we'll have an instant fear every 23s
    Check the official PTR notes, it will be a 15 second CD on Turn Evil even with the glyph bruv.

come to think of it ,bubble on 2.5min ,divine protection every 30sec,and lay on hand usable in arenas

am actually considering Unbreakable Spirit now

I.. I can't believe, it's just too good to be real.

Why is everyone saying that Lay on Hands can be used in arena now?
    Where does it say that? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Why is everyone saying that Lay on Hands can be used in arena now?
    Where does it say that? ._.
    its a 5min cd now with Unbreakable Spirit , = useable in arenas
    Last edited by Xnon22; 2013-06-12 at 06:52 AM.

Where is Burden of Guilt now ? ! ? !

Blizz just clarified the Guardian change:

Retribution
    Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.

Still a huge buff.
    Not sure I like it Feels like it would take us back to the days of 'pop Holy Avenger on CD or wait to line it up with Wings'. It could help sustained, assuming we pop all CDs, n 2 mins later Wings/HA, then 1 min later a Wingless Guardian. Though I fear in lots of cases it would just force us to wait 1 minute to line up all CDs. In PvE with Avenging Wrath it might be more attractive.

Also a small prediction, lots of complaining will ensue about the lining up of cooldowns, making tier 17 reduce the cooldown of the Guardian by 1 min, then liking it enough to make it baseline a while after..
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnon22 View Post
    its a 5min cd now with Unbreakable Spirit , = useable in arenas
    no it is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It kinda upsets me that they want to remove slow, i mean, every melee has one, why remove it for a fear? They could make it baseline like every other melee has it.
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    It kinda upsets me that they want to remove slow, i mean, every melee has one, why remove it for a fear? They could make it baseline like every other melee has it.
    Maybe they will.
    Perhaps a watered down version that requires 1 HP to apply.
    Who knows! First round of testing!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    no it is not.
    heh at least read the notes >.>,i know its hard to believe but this

Unbreakable Spirit has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Lay on Hands by 50%.

Lay on Hand cooldown =10min, -50% = 5min, anything that has 5 min or less can be used in arenas ,also if you remember last patch when they removed void shift from arenas,they just added couple of mins to the cooldown,for it to be above 5min and not useable in arenas .

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they will.
    Perhaps a watered down version that requires 1 HP to apply.
    Who knows! First round of testing!
    Yeah, maybe have to wait, still if it's not happening it might be...bad at end. It's not like we could catch up with a DK if we don't slow him or have our run buffs up.
    Sig by Thor

Oh eM Ge!
    I love, love, love it! Inquisition will not be such a pain in the ass now!

Not really sure about that GoAK change, it will mess up with our other CDs.
    Will we wait until wings are out of CDs too (remember we're speaking about PvP)?
    Evil is a Point of View - I don't know if it's gonna replace Fist of Justice, as the CD of Turn Evil will be about 23 (with Glyph)
    Hand of Purity & Unbreakable Spirit? Still like Clemency more.

Still, I hate that new season gear of Paladin... I don't know, but I think our last good looking season sets were Wrathful and Cataclysmic..
    While Warlock has always awesome looking...

We got the same problem as before - defensive abilities.
    But hey - they took a look on us, while I've been so f****d up yesterday in arenas that I was about to reroll already, until now!
    Last edited by ErothTV; 2013-06-12 at 07:26 AM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Lay on Hand cooldown =10min, -50% = 5min, anything that has 5 min or less can be used in arenas ,also if you remember last patch when they removed void shift from arenas,they just added couple of mins to the cooldown,for it to be above 5min and not useable in arenas .
    you are being delusional.
    When they say "everything with cooldown of 10 or more minutes cannot be used in arena", it is based on unglyphed and untalented cooldowns.
    Lay on Hands never was, and never will be, usable in arenas, and thank god or any other deity for that.

With the changes to battle-fatigue having influence on percent-based heals, it's not as gamebreaking as it used to be. And with the amount of damage going on in PvP, you basically delay your death by a few seconds. So why the hell not.

Also:
    Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free.

Someone at blizz clearly has a fetish for DS (see the 4pc bonus for T15 on early PTR)