Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    When they first announced that everyone would be getting a legendary in MoP, MMO released data mined icons of legendary weapons.

I still pvp with them as assassination. In bgs, im still easily in the top 3.
    funny that we never heard from those icons again yet at the end of 5.3 questline we are given a real hint...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    The only thing I can think of is buffing them so they are BiS for 85 twinks instead of some random blue daggers
    Something about hoof sounds and thinking horse not zebra spring to mind, makes sense what you said Jdance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    There are at least 3 monks on my server with dual Warglaives and several that have at least one. Everytime I see a monk running around wearing them, I die a little inside.
    Me too... me too.. >.>

When they first announced that everyone would be getting a legendary in MoP, MMO released data mined icons of legendary weapons.

I still pvp with them as assassination. In bgs, im still easily in the top 3.
    LO AND BEHOLD! the last part of legendary questline is to further augment your cloak. just like i said. just like wrathion said in 5.3.

Hurrdurr datamined icons from 3 patches ago mean everything.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-06-24 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinite View Post
    LO AND BEHOLD! the last part of legendary questline is to further augment your cloak. just like i said. just like wrathion said in 5.3.

Hurrdurr datamined icons from 3 patches ago mean everything.
    Does that make you feel good? You proud of that?

Im sorry that I PvP and dont pve so i dont know much about the legendary in 5.4

Way to be a dick, dick.

Infracted: flaming
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-06-24 at 06:20 AM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Does that make you feel good? You proud of that?

Im sorry that I PvP and dont pve so i dont know much about the legendary in 5.4

Way to be a dick, dick.
    I am proud. Proud that i am able to read and you are not able to

Don't be so rude.

Anyway, I for one am disappointed at the next step in the legendary quest chain, I would have loved to get a new version of the Fangs of the Father. Hopefully the cloak will have some sort of cool proc or there's another legendary we get before we verse Garrosh (the new Tweet from Dave Kosak may lead to some interesting speculation)

A proc would be really fun!!! Great idea!!! Something that infuses us with Sha energy and makes us do sick damage for 20 seconds.

However, personally I think it will just be a stat stick. They cannot significantly increase its item level, or it will be usable in the next expansion, but they may increase it a bit and I suspect they will also allow a sha-touched and/or prismatic socket to be put into it. That is my guess.

However, I hope I am wrong and it is a really fun proc

Deleted
    I doubt they will scale existing legendary weapons. It's just wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i dont see this happening...everyone and their mothers will be running around with legendary weapons then. Just go back and farm incredibly easy old nerfed content and then use jp/vp to upgrade the weapon to current lvls? no way
    Pretty much this... Why have you farm old content to get an item that will be used in new content? It doesn't make any sense.

Not sure if this has been said yet, but the daggers won't actually give me stacks on the PTR.

I really hope its not so hopefully this is more than being playful. "Do you mean the epic cloaks?"

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...24472198311937
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    There are at least 3 monks on my server with dual Warglaives and several that have at least one. Everytime I see a monk running around wearing them, I die a little inside.
    i don't know what server you're on, but i'm one of those lucky SoBs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Phopaw/simple

but to stay on topic, more than likely, it's just a PTR scaling thing. in beta during raid tests, ratehr than give everyone gear to test out content, they would just scale up the ilvl on your currently equipped items- which many people took advantage of, and brought out their old legendaries, and even some blues that didn't scale quite right, resulting in some pretty OP items.

I'm willing to bet you will have an easier time killing Garrosh if you have players with legendary weapons. Some kind of collection of legendary weapons vs the weapons of the thunder king mularky.
    "Knock the world right off it's feet, and straight onto it's head."

http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Elargee/simple

Don't know if it's cause of ilvl scaling or not, but the daggers aren't proccing the stacking buff in Siege of Orgrimmar testing.

Tweet listed on front page begs to differ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychowolf View Post
    Don't know if it's cause of ilvl scaling or not, but the daggers aren't proccing the stacking buff in Siege of Orgrimmar testing.
    The dagger never worked in ilevel scaling environments. Challenge mode / Mop Beta raids etc

10+ Year Old Account
    If they were to scale legendaries up, they'd need to make the old legendaries hard to get again. As in, require a full raid.
    Hi