Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

T16 Disc/Holy 2&4 set

Priest T16 2P Bonus (New) Serendipity also increases the healing of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing by 50% per stack. While Archangel is active, your critical chance is increased by 10%.

Priest T16 4P Bonus (New) Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts increase the effect of your next Holy Word spell by 50%, stacking up to 10 times. While Spirit Shell is active, you gain 10% haste and 3,500 mastery.

I love how the sets look on the disc side of the house that 10% haste for more shields!
    Thoughts?

Did you see the divine insight change? That + set bonuses and holy priests will be solo healing everything(25 man). Or 2 healing coupled with a resto druid if the fight has very high raid damage.

I thought they had changed Spirit Shell so that mastery didn't affect it? (effect? I have trouble with that...) So... part of the set bonus is useless? Please, correct me if I'm wrong about that!

I do really love 10% crit on AngelWings. <3 Crit

EDIT: OMG AM SO SILLY. Mastery also increases Disc's raw healing. 3,500 is a fairly large amount. It's definitely a boon.
    Last edited by Zhimii; 2013-06-12 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhimii View Post
    I thought they had changed Spirit Shell so that mastery didn't affect it? (effect? I have trouble with that...) So... part of the set bonus is useless? Please, correct me if I'm wrong about that!
    yea this seems really odd..... its like gives you mastery but does nothing for SS....... -_- i think they just derped it the 10% haste is nice

2set is good as well really liking the tier bonus so far

edit: mastery does scale with healing component just not absorb one
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-06-12 at 04:27 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10% crit on wings is really strong for Disc. The 4 set is pretty nice, 10% haste and 9.33% mastery with SS up is good, you don't even have to be using PoH to get the benefits.

Holy, wow. Those are some big numbers. With binding glyph doing 2xBinding > PoH will be massive HPS. If the 4 set stacks to 500% then the sanctuary AoE heal won't suck for once.

I LOVE both disc set bonuses, but when I look at the holy counterpart, holy crap! lol I don't think they will go live like that but I certainly hope so. <3

I think blizzard actually did somethikng good for once, regarding the set bonuses. These are the first bonuses in quite a while that I am not thinking "meh, I'll live without".

Of course, that's probably a sign that they are vastly overpowered, so ... :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Pfft, have you seen the buffs druids are getting? Having a crummy tier set serves them right. :P BTW I just noticed, the blue posts shows that only the Disc version of Divine Insight is being buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by vanityking View Post
    Pfft, have you seen the buffs druids are getting? Having a crummy tier set serves them right. :P BTW I just noticed, the blue posts shows that only the Disc version of Divine Insight is being buffed.
    With good reason! It's nice to see Holy getting buffed though. Holy will be insane next patch. As much as I was expecting Atonement nerfs with that 2 piece bonus I don't think any are going to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Holy Priests the world over snarling that their glowy puddle on the floor had better be stood in or else..... :P

But I do like, which along with Danner means they are probably hideously OP. Nothing like an OP tier to end the xpac with though. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Weird 4pc. Interested to see the output of popping Spirit Shell and then spamming PW:S with the 10% haste and mastery boost. Completely wastes the effect of Spirit Shell of course but my god think of the absorbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meddle View Post
    Weird 4pc. Interested to see the output of popping Spirit Shell and then spamming PW:S with the 10% haste and mastery boost. Completely wastes the effect of Spirit Shell of course but my god think of the absorbs.
    I was thinking exactly this, especially for 25 where at times whacking PWs > yelling at your bloody range to stay within reasonable range of each other
    Anything to not have to cast PoH, stupid outdated bitch of a spell. Need to jump!

Deleted
    or even sync archangel with spirit shell then back to atonement spam.

10% crit on top of 3500mastery. thats some large healing going out (unless large aoe like rampage/fist smash ofc)

Wings + Spirit Shell > Spam PW:S sounds amazing. I'm already critting PW:S over 400k, the numbers next patch will be insane.

There's definitely a lot of fights at the moment where I don't need to use SS in the traditional sense. The only fight I really make use of it is Maegara and Ra'Den. Using it for the haste and mastery buff instead will be pretty common I think.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Holy, wow. Those are some big numbers. With binding glyph doing 2xBinding > PoH will be massive HPS. If the 4 set stacks to 500% then the sanctuary AoE heal won't suck for once.
    I'm not quite sure about sanctuary. When it was ignoring target cap back in Cata, it was already doing 300-400% more healing that it should have. And it still wasn't great. On the other hand, Serenity? Absurd single target hps for high mana cost, together with 2pc bonus.

Deleted
    The set bonuses are cool imo, but will just make SS even more powerful, as you'll always have SS up with AA, the 2set makes it 10% stronger, and then the 4set makes it another ~15% stronger.

They should be shifting OUT of absorbs INTO heals, not the other way around. Hate how they're giving other classes absorbs aswell though, at this rate 10s in next tier are gonna be just like now, or even worse for pure healing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn View Post
    The set bonuses are cool imo, but will just make SS even more powerful, as you'll always have SS up with AA, the 2set makes it 10% stronger, and then the 4set makes it another ~15% stronger.

They should be shifting OUT of absorbs INTO heals, not the other way around. Hate how they're giving other classes absorbs aswell though, at this rate 10s in next tier are gonna be just like now, or even worse for pure healing classes.
    The "solution" to Disc absorbs...is to give OTHER healers absorbs (or MORE absorbs)!

Clearly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Didn't you notice, though?

The "solution" to Disc absorbs...is to give OTHER healers absorbs (or MORE absorbs)! Hint: look at other healer set bonuses.
    I did include that in my post "Hate how they're giving other classes absorbs aswell", they should just tone absorbs down back to the levels they were in cataclysm.

Deleted
    So they try to "fix" the issue where disc is the preferred spec in 10s... how?
    Doesn't matter how much they buff holy healing if the initial problem as to why discs have been preferred there thus far stays the same; the dps utility. As if the previous nerf would've changed anything.

And yeah I play disc as my main so not another holy QQ:ing, I just don't see the reasoning behind Blizz's talent changes etc.

I've been playing holy for a few weeks now and these buffs are gonna be insane.

I'm already owning it up on most fights where I'm not disc, with 100% DI and 4set it's gonna be pretty nuts next tier.

Hopefully there's some fights with constant raid damage this tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato