Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I didn't see it coming THIS soon, but the fact that we are at least will tie up some loose ends in the Lore for this expansion.
    I don't think any of us did, but I like to be surprised, so I can't complain. BTW, where is that half of Garrosh's DJ? Can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    I don't think any of us did, but I like to be surprised, so I can't complain. BTW, where is that half of Garrosh's DJ? Can't find it anywhere.
    Some of Dungeon Journal fights are here http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6738#comments click underlined ones to see fights
    Garrosh's: http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=68975

Seems like Garrosh will basically be Saren Arterius from Mass Effect, especially if you kill him and then Y'Shaarj possesses his body.

edit: well the dj entry says he just absorbs his power, but hey, maybe he won't be in control of himself by the end of the fight
    Last edited by Notos; 2013-06-12 at 06:30 AM.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tioproza View Post
    Some of Dungeon Journal fights are here http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6738#comments click underlined ones to see fights
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tioproza View Post
    Klaxxi Paragon Council fight looks insane !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

14 boss sized raid will be epic to say the least. lets hope the actual siege is part of the raid, yes/no more vehicle combat, even though that really pissed people off for whatever reason back in Uld. for a boss fight I can see why but for trash or a section leading up to a boss that doesn't seem all that bad.

Deleted
    I'm pleasantly suprised, 14 bosses in one raid is sweet. I didn't think Siege of Orgrimmar would be able to top Throne of Thunder, but right now it looks like it's got a good chance to be the best raid of the expansion. The only thing that disappoints me is that Nazgrim became a boss after all, I really hoped he would have shaped up to become something else than just another Garrosh goon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    I don't wanna kill some of these guys :-(
    On another note, sha of pride as the 4th boss, interesting. Why so early?
    So many questions blizz, talk to us!!!
    First section of SoO takes place in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (prolly where we explore in Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario).

All the Sha are in Pandaria, so ... yeah.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I have a hench we ain't gonna kill Nazgrim, that would be so pointless.
    We don't know the lore yet and how events escalate. I think Nazgrim will change his heart once he'll see the monstrosities Garosh coup with.

How's everyone feel about the whole "moving around areas in one raid" thing? Kinda reminds me of DS, and people didn't seem to like that.

Or maybe we just think of it as multiple raids, that works, especially with this many bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    Oh good. A bunch of Orc bosses instead of something even slightly interesting.
    Oh good, 1/4th of the bosses are orcs and you have no idea what the art, context or mechanics of the fights are. Go be a bitter, jaded crybaby somewhere else

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    How's everyone feel about the whole "moving around areas in one raid" thing? Kinda reminds me of DS, and people didn't seem to like that.

Or maybe we just think of it as multiple raids, that works, especially with this many bosses.
    The complaint about DS had nothing to do with moving around multiple areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    I have a hench we ain't gonna kill Nazgrim, that would be so pointless.
    We don't know the lore yet and how events escalate. I think Nazgrim will change his heart once he'll see the monstrosities Garosh coup with.
    Same, maybe he challenges us to fight him, when we win he will join us, if we lose.... his cause will remain with the Warchief.
    Or something along those lines, I just don't see him dying yet, it would indeed be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    First section of SoO takes place in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (prolly where we explore in Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario).

All the Sha are in Pandaria, so ... yeah.
    It was announced as one raid tier but I'm guessing it will be split up into separate zones. Maybe a completion requirement to avoid parallel progression.

Klaxxi council is RNG like spirit kings and changes every week

Holy fuck. 14 bosses. This looks amazing, the Klaxxi Paragon fight looks freaking insane (http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=66777). Can't wait to see how they execute it, a bit sceptical to how they'll work out the whole going from vale to orgrimmar, i'm afraid it might feel a bit disjointed.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Could they be breaking this into two raids? seems like a lot of bosses for one.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Most likely goes

4 bosses in Vale with Sha being last -> Some sort of airship fight Zaela -> Iron Juggernaut Garrosh warship? -> Fighting the 3 Konkron at entrance to org -> Garrosh chambers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Ulduar had 14, and Naxx had like, what, 15?

I'm wondering how they'll break it up into LFR chunks - I was guessing 3 chunks with 4 bosses, and 1 last chunk with 2 bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    So to try to elaborate/speculate/etc on this list:

Stage 1: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Shit goes down in the Vale following the exposure of the Dark Heart

1. Sha based water elemental boss named Immerseus comes up (ability_shawaterelemental_swirl.jpg in icons)
    2. We face the sha corrupted members of the golden lotus quest gibers (Sun Tenderheart mention in raid abilities, she's one of the dailies givers)
    3. We face the mogu golem from the dark heart scenario
    4. We face the Sha of Pride

Stage 2: Siege of Orgrimmar
    We begin the Siege

5. We face Zaela's drake and possibly Zaela herself either onroute to Orgrimmar or at the beginning of the siege
    6. Iron Juggernaut is the next boss in defense
    7. Dark Shamans are the next line of defense
    8. General Nazgrim is the final line of defense

Stage 3: Inner Orgrimmar or something
    We've broken through the defenses and now take on Garrosh's greater defense

9. Malkorok
    10. forced to fight slaves?
    11. Thok... http://www.wowwiki.com/Thok ???
    12. blackfuse, seemingly unintroduced goblin

Stage 4: Garrosh's Inner Sanctum or something
    Final stage yo

13. We fight the Klaxxi paragons in a council fight on steroids, probably reminiscent of faction champions
    14. Garrosh himself
    Isn't it quite possible there will be two raids?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Dammit Nazgrim, I was hoping you'd be one of the good guys.