Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Isn't it quite possible there will be two raids?
    There is 1 raid. It's split into 3 parts with Vale, Orgrimmar, and then RFC.

Deleted
    14 bosses, hell yeah!! this is going to be amazing tier.

Deleted
    Have we seen any dialogue from Nazgrim? For all we know, he could be one of those encounters where a tragic hero is forced to fight us, and is saved through being defeated.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
    Not the Paragons! Please Blizzard! Don't make me fight them!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I'm wondering how they'll break it up into LFR chunks - I was guessing 3 chunks with 4 bosses, and 1 last chunk with 2 bosses.
    only 2 bosses will not happen more like 4/4/3/3...

Last bit of information I could datamine from the current build:

http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/2013/...ld-bosses.html

14 bosses! GJ Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems amazing except Nazzy being a boss Hopefully we only hurt him enough to have him surrender and join our side.

Not sure I like the order of the bosses entirely.
    We go from the Sha of Pride, who according to Emperor Shahao is the STRONGEST Sha and Stronger than the other 6 combined, to some mere orc flunkies?
    I also expected Malkorok, Garrosh's right hand man and Kor'kron gestappo officer to be higher on the list =/

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Not sure I like the order of the bosses entirely.
    We go from the Sha of Pride, who according to Emperor Shahao is the STRONGEST Sha and Stronger than the other 6 combined, to some mere orc flunkies?
    I also expected Malkorok, Garrosh's right hand man and Kor'kron gestappo officer to be higher on the list =/
    So you think that the Sha of Pride should be higher on the list on grounds of it being a powerful entity, but think that Malkorok, a mere orc, should also be higher?

The Sha of Pride's placement likely isn't because he's the forth weakest boss, but because that placements makes sense story wise. (Probably the last boss we face in the Pandaria segment of things.)

It's going to suck having to fight the Paragons. Possibly one of my favorite band of characters for this Xpac. Same with Nazgrim. You only hang around with him for like 2 whole zones and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    So you think that the Sha of Pride should be higher on the list on grounds of it being a powerful entity, but think that Malkorok, a mere orc, should also be higher?

The Sha of Pride's placement likely isn't because he's the forth weakest boss, but because that placements makes sense story wise. (Probably the last boss we face in the Pandaria segment of things.)
    With that I didn't mean Malkorok would be above the Sha, more like: Malkorok -> Klaxxi -> Sha -> Garrosh.
    Yes it does make sense storywise for the Sha fight in the vale, but they could have made the Sha of Pride taken a ride with Garrosh to Ogrimmar since patch 5.2 instead and still fit lorewise.

I was wondering where Zaela was myself when skimming through that list of Bosses.

Im figuring the Protodrake possibly broke free from her command and went on a rampage... i reckon she'll help us in the raid perhaps..

Also, i too kind of hope Nazgrim gets spared, i liked his development as a character, and while i can understand the need for them to give the bosses some kind of development before we slay them, i hope Nazgrim isn't one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever since SoO was announced, I've been wondering where they would put the raid entrance, since having it just outside Orgrimmar would probably be a bit unfair. Now it seems it will be somewhere in the Vale, probably in or near the newly excavated area.

I hope Nazzy doesn't die. Who will lead us through the next expansion's continent?

Perhaps Zaela defects from Garrosh and offers the heroes a ride on her dragon to reach orgrimmar more quickly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they change Garrosh Model. He looks funny, especially that sha corrupted one

Wow I would've never imagined how excited of this tier I could be.

Seriously, even the Klaxxi are there YEAH! And the other bosses look badass, yes I also like the Garrosh model for some strange reason. Can't wait to get there.

Oh and on the possible old god corrupted gorehowl drop, so lame that druids can't wear it All the best looking weps in the game are items druids and use qq.

Anyways loving loving loving this raid already, gonna be soooo awesome end of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Hope they change Garrosh Model. He looks funny, especially that sha corrupted one
    The giant of the storm skeleton looks like a placeholder, too much clipping, and not unique enough. The uncorrupted one looks fine to me.

Deleted
    So, where are all those people now who continously said Garrosh wouldn't be corrupted by the Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So, where are all those people now who continously said Garrosh wouldn't be corrupted by the Sha?
    Well, they probably read the encounter journal and concluded that he most likely isn't.