Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The video labelled "Corrupted Garrosh" on the front page featuring the fellow looking like Cho'gall's worst nightmare would like a word.
    It's possible that he's not actually corrupted or possessed, but using the Old God's power to augment his strength. It kinda makes sense, seeing how he was originally intending to use the Diving Bell to weaponize the Sha.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    What I would like to see is Garrosh in two faces, or maybe even as two bosses.

In one phase/fight, you fight him and kill him.

After he dies, Y'shaarj brings him back forcefully, corrupting his corpse. At this point, Garrosh is nothing more than a marionette with Y'Shaarj being the puppeteer.
    That does actually sound like a good idea. Like, he was the one actually controlling the sha of pride and you fight him first with his "regular" new model.

AND THEN

And bear with me now...

WHAT IF

Every time we killed a Sha, a little bit of it gets stuck within us. In the back of our heads. THEN when we go into Orgrimmar and kill the LAST sha, we have assembled a bit of every Sha within us and, once the big showdown with Garrosh comes up, we actually fulfill Y'shaarj's plan and assemble him together (he uses/possesses Norushen as his vessel back to the physical world).

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    It's possible that he's not actually corrupted or possessed, but using the Old God's power to augment his strength. It kinda makes sense, seeing how he was originally intending to use the Diving Bell to weaponize the Sha.
    Yeah, we'll have to wait for dialogue strings or audio files to be datamind before we know the context of that model, and that may not even come this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    The Klaxxi don't side with the Sha, they side with the Old Gods.
    But isn't that pretty much what the Sha are, the tattered remnants of one? Sorry but the whole expansion that always seemed a little loopy to me why they'd listen to one, but not him when it's split in 7 ways...and if so, why're they around Garrosh's raid makes it more weird; how would they even know where org is if they've been confined to Pandaria likely all their lives...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The video labelled "Corrupted Garrosh" on the front page featuring the fellow looking like Cho'gall's worst nightmare would like a word.
    It looks like he's successfully weaponised the Sha which is pretty consistent with their claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh has the heart, thats why the Klaxxi will probably show up.

Also did I mention part of the Raid is in the Vale? Its possible that we fight them there, though I doubt it, since the heart its suposely already in the hands of the KorKron.
    So much speculation GOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Unless both Tyrande and Sylvanas gain prominent new roles ...
    My guess is those mounts are new PvP rewards, and these are just the first for either side, with all race mounts eventually getting a new version.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    My guess is those mounts are new PvP rewards, and these are just the first for either side, with all race mounts eventually getting a new version.
    PVP mounts probably is the case, but I'm just such a huge Sylvanas fan I have to hold out hope until we get confirmation.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Old God Corrupted Gorehowl as weapon drop? FFFF-- yeah!

If you look closely, you can see the familiar handle and the overall shape through the corruption part.

hope sha infested garrosh is the heroic only boss, with normal garosh being lfr/flex/normal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthandir View Post
    hope sha infested garrosh is the heroic only boss, with normal garosh being lfr/flex/normal
    At least we made it to the 4th page before the first special snowflake fell off it's tree.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this (not enough time to read every post) but does anyone else think SoO might take the same route DS did? As in, reused landscapes with reskinned/unoriginal bosses and pretty much a bad ending?

So far, I have a lot of doubt in the success of the raid. Not trying to sound like I'm hating on the patch btw

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this (not enough time to read every post) but does anyone else think SoO might take the same route DS did? As in, reused landscapes with reskinned/unoriginal bosses and pretty much a bad ending?

So far, I have a lot of doubt in the success of the raid. Not trying to sound like I'm hating on the patch btw
    It has allways been my fears of the raid. But if you check these out, you see new routes. So guess they learned from their misstakes! http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post

Always a chance, but with what they've delivered for all of MoP so far -- I think SoO is going to be on par with ToT in overall epic feeling. Of course some of the landscapes will be re-used ... with the lore around the story, there is just no way around that. And we'll be fighting Orcs and Mantid ... no way around some re-used models there, either.

I don't think re-used anything is inherently bad if it fits the story.

Those mounts...I would say new guild reward

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Paragons of the Klaxxi?

Am I fucking reading this right?
    Klaxxi warned us that they'd side with their Old Masters, and right now, Garrosh is the closest thing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Klaxxi warned us that they'd side with their Old Masters, and right now, Garrosh is the closest thing to it.
    Or they're there to take the Heart of Y'Shaarj from Garrosh, and we're there to stop the Klaxxi from using it to try to resurrect him/it

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Good thing we killed that random goblin in Dark Heart of Pandaria!

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Or they're there to take the Heart of Y'Shaarj from Garrosh, and we're there to stop the Klaxxi from using it to try to resurrect him/it
    I think its still a possibility. I kind of think they'd believe an Orc to be unworthy of Y'Shaarj.

Half of Garrosh's dungeon journal is out.

Sounds like an awesome fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So we fight Zaela's proto drake but not her? Guess she has a change of heart.