Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Can't wait for the Klaxxi fight, hope when the bosses talk when they attack/on pull/death/kill of someone and such they will mention Wakener

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Can't wait for the Klaxxi fight, hope when the bosses talk when they attack/on pull/death/kill of someone and such they will mention Wakener
    Yeah because there are only 25 wakeners in at that very moment.
    Would be rather confusing to be honest :P haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Y'Shaarj is clearly returning through Garrosh and the Klaxxi have explicitly stated they would stand by his side should he ever return.

It makes more than perfect sense.
    I'm not sure it does.

Because of the implication that Garrosh only infuses himself with the Old God when faced with defeat, the Paragon's being fought before him is bizarre. Either they can tell the future (unlikely), or they know Garrosh has already invoked Y'shaarj.

So... It IS corruption after all?

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    I'm not sure it does.

Because of the implication that Garrosh only infuses himself with the Old God when faced with defeat, the Paragon's being fought before him is bizarre. Either they can tell the future (unlikely), or they know Garrosh has already invoked Y'shaarj.

So... It IS corruption after all?

Nice.
    If Y'shaarj is their god and master, I think they could be just trying to recover its heart. It must be important for them.

EDIT: And now that I think about it, the heart was buried under the Vale. It may have been the reason they've been trying to break the wall all these centuries.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2013-06-13 at 09:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If Y'shaarj is their god and master, I think they could be just trying to recover its heart. It must be important for them.

EDIT: And now that I think about it, the heart was buried under the Vale. It may have been the reason they've been trying to break the wall all these centuries.
    Good point.

All we know is that the Klaxxi are in the raid. It’s possible they’re not trying to help Garrosh at all; instead, they want to kill him for the Heart and won’t let “Outsiders” get their hands on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    Good point.

All we know is that the Klaxxi are in the raid. It’s possible they’re not trying to help Garrosh at all; instead, they want to kill him for the Heart and won’t let “Outsiders” get their hands on it.
    That idea would be really cool! I hate to see the Klaxxi throwing in with Garrosh's lot.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

OMFG people....it is not sha infested garrosh......stop saying it......jesus lord people....learn to read....sha of pride in no way effects garrosh........the old god gives him power......that is not a corruption that is an empowerment....

I doubt that the Klaxxi knew the heart was there, and they've already given a motivation for their invasion cycles, and given the cycled nature of their invasions, the established reasons make more sense than as an attempt to regain a specific item burried away under Org.

That said, I find it very likely that they're there for the heart now that it has been unearthed and they know of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I doubt that the Klaxxi knew the heart was there, and they've already given a motivation for their invasion cycles, and given the cycled nature of their invasions, the established reasons make more sense than as an attempt to regain a specific item burried away under Org.

That said, I find it very likely that they're there for the heart now that it has been unearthed and they know of it.
    They needed the best ones to survive. But what was the purpuse behind that? Why not fly away and find other places to conquer? Insects like to move from one place to another, to expand their empire. These guys have been smashing their heads against that specific wall, keeping the best of their kind in amber for when they were needed.

Now the heart has been exposed and carried away from Pandaria, and they are following it.

It may not be what Blizzard has planned, but it fits their story without negating their previous reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Drithien View Post
    Oh come on Trassk, this is war, of course and there will be losses. The only time when there are not is cheesy comic-book storylines where "everything is at stake" but nothing ever changes. To make war feel dangerous, you have to show what it does to things, especially things that we like.
    Bingo.

This is something that bothered me with "The Shattering" and the lead-in to Cataclysm. Supposedly, the Horde was on the rocks after the Northrend campaign... and the orcs in particular were suffering. Penniless, going hungry, etc., due to everything that went into the war effort. Yet... we didn't see any of this portrayed in game. No starving orcs in the streets, no dilapidated structures in Orgrimmar. We had absolutely no investment in this, yet apparently this "Durotar Depression" was what made Garrosh such an appealing 'savior' to the orcs -- he brought them food and shelter and strength again.

So, I'm VERY much in favor of the world changing to show the current state of affairs. The Kor'kron taking over Orgrimmar, the Vale becoming excavated... yes. Show us what is happening so we can appreciate the full weight of the events.

Those of you on PTR already:

How many of the bosses have filled-out Dungeon Journal entries already?
    I can find Immerseus, Norushen, Fallen Protectors, Nazgrim, Malkorok, Paragons, and Garrosh on WowHead. Any others up?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Those of you on PTR already:

How many of the bosses have filled-out Dungeon Journal entries already?
    I can find Immerseus, Norushen, Fallen Protectors, Nazgrim, Malkorok, Paragons, and Garrosh on WowHead. Any others up?
    Every boss except Galakras and Spoils of Pandaria has a (mostly) full journal, although some abilities of Sha of Pride have names only, not descriptions.
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    Every boss except Galakras and Spoils of Pandaria has a (mostly) full journal, although some abilities of Sha of Pride have names only, not descriptions.
    Ah, I was wondering about Spoils of Pandaria. Guess I'll have to redownload the PTR client again to check out the others.

They needed the best ones to survive. But what was the purpuse behind that? Why not fly away and find other places to conquer? Insects like to move from one place to another, to expand their empire. These guys have been smashing their heads against that specific wall, keeping the best of their kind in amber for when they were needed.

Now the heart has been exposed and carried away from Pandaria, and they are following it.

It may not be what Blizzard has planned, but it fits their story without negating their previous reasons.
    The purpose was to cull the weak. To make the Mantid Empire stronger over time. And not just that, but likely also because of limited supplies. If the mantid didn't lose so many in each generation then their lands likely couldn't sustain a population spiraling out of control. If their goal was to get the heart and not to just cull their weak, then it would make more sense for them NOT to attack in a predicable cycle when the Pandaren would be ready for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as we know, there are 2 bosses that we don't kill in these raid...:

-Norushen

-The Fallen Protectors

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they don't cut out Galakras & Spoils of Pandaria....

without them we will have 12 bosses (4 raidfinder wings).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I hope they don't cut out Galakras
    Zaela must be in the raid.

So she can survive.

And have Garrosh-babies.