Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For trinkets there are other options. if you take the haste/mastery/crit damage one you will reach the 13k haste cap with ease and you will get TONS of mastery. And if you take the 20k spirit that decreases with spell cast if you line up innervate with it you will regen 10K+ more mana per seconds (100K additional). Or you can take the 9% chance to heal for 1/3 more.

If they wanted the trinket to work for us they would need for it to not just affect "cool downs" but things like wild growth and swiftmend

I've been messing around on PTR a bit. I love Ysera's Gift. 100 yard range smart heals = <3

And Nature's Swiftness baseline ability now. No complaints about that

No crits from mushrooms is kinda lame though

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Looking at the 5.4 trinkets, I fear it will be 5.1/5.2 all over again. That cd reduction trinket is so heavily skewed towards disc/hpala (and possible MW with TFT) that we'll just fall behind once again once 5.4 hits. Why? By the looks of it, they're only adding base spells onto the trinket, which leaves us considerably lagging behind, as the only "strong"/utility cd's we have baseline are: Tranq/Ironbark/Innervate. They have to go as far as to add self defence cd's as; Barkskin/Might of Ursoc.

Other classes can be easily filled by adding spells directly impacting their main roles performance:
    Disc gets: Barrier, Spirit Shell(add in 4t16 for complete dominance), Pain Sup, Inner focus, shadowfiend/hymn (a lot of mana)
    Pala gets: GoAK, Devo Aura, AV, HoP (usefulness depends on wether it still removes debuffs), Divine Plea,
    Shaman gets: 2x Ele (+10% heal each for 45/60 sec), spiritwalkers grace (add in 4t16) and possible (likely): Ascendence, Spirit Link, Mana Tide.

Holy and MW (depending on how strong they value TFT?) are in a similar place to us.

If they want that trinket to be not skewed heavily towards other healing classes, they need to add talent(tiers) to classes lacking at a baseline level. For rdruids I'd suggest that we get: Tranq/Ironbark/Innervate/[Swiftmend(SotF)/Tree/FoN]/Nature's Swiftness/ (Roar?)
    These trinkets won't go LIVE the way the are in PTR. 39% CD reduction on Spirit Shell is a 36 CD SS, thats gamebreaking, like all healers have a 1 min 40 sec raid CD, etc.. etc..

I reallt hope these trinkets don't even see the light of the day. Messing with class CDs, meanly healers, are not good for the game. WoW is already hard to balance the way it is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    These trinkets won't go LIVE the way the are in PTR. 39% CD reduction on Spirit Shell is a 36 CD SS, thats gamebreaking, like all healers have a 1 min 40 sec raid CD, etc.. etc..

I reallt hope these trinkets don't even see the light of the day. Messing with class CDs, meanly healers, are not good for the game. WoW is already hard to balance the way it is now.
    43 seconds actually

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    43 seconds actually
    How is it 43 sec ? 60 x 0.61 = 36 sec.

Its 60 seconds x 0,39 = 36,6 seconds = 37 seconds (round) or 36 seconds (floor). The point its really OP, and if you consider 4T16 Disc priest set bonus, it would be probably the most OP item for a class to make to LIVE servers.

It is going to be 17% cdr if you mouseover the tooltip. The basic display is wrong.

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Spirit Trinket (2)
    Item Level 553
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn (1)
    Trinket
    Equip: Amplifies your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 14%.
    Equip: Each time your spells heal you have a chance to gain 11,761 Intellect for 20 sec.
    Requires Level 90

---

With this trinket, 13163 breakpoint will be easily achievable. With my actual gear (537 ilvl), for example, i can achieve 11550 haste and keep 8k mastery if I reforge out from spirit.

11550 x 1,14 = 13167 haste
    8000 x 1,14 = 9120 mastery
    1100 x 1,14 = 1254 crit

(These with actual gear, imagine with 550 ilvl gear)

+2 ticks Wild Growth, +1 tick Reju, +2 ticks efflorence, +3 ticks Lifebloom, +1 Tick Tranquility.
    http://sometimesatree.signaleleven.n...e-breakpoints/

Atm in PTR, New innervate is affected by short time spirit Buffs like

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Spirit Trinket (4)
    Item Level 553
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn (1)
    Trinket
    +1,959 Intellect
    Equip: Your heals have a chance to grant you 23,520 Spirit for 20 sec. Each spell you cast reduces this effect by 1,176 Spirit.

---

23k spirit = 11500 mana per innervate tick = 115000 mana, just from the trinket, even reforging out from spirit to haste/mastery, you will not go out of mana. Conclusion, FUCK cooldown trinkets, these trinkets are BiS by far for Resto. /discuss

PS: I am using Force of Nature in most of fights now, really wanna know the Haste brakepoints for 7th, 8th and 9th healing touch treants cast. Anybody already did the maths?
    Last edited by AvatarM; 2013-06-30 at 07:12 AM.

It is only worth going to the 4,793 for the 18th lifebloom tick. The only BP after that we may possibly get is 6,283 if we get the 6% haste trinket to take us to the 6659 WG 9th tick BP. The amount of mastery being dropped to go for the 13k BP is worth so much more than the minimal extra hot ticks you will gain. IIRC 480 mastery = 1% healing increase. Based off that if we were going for the 13,163 BP we would lose out on a potential 8370 mastery(rather than the 4,793 BP) which is 17% increased healing lost. (not gonna do the math on the increase that the BP's would give us but i'm pretty sure 17% flat healing would be more worth it)

Also - that 14% increase trinket will only give 6% the one on mmo champ is a tooltip error. http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146051-amplification
    Last edited by vow1152; 2013-06-30 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vow1152 View Post
    It is only worth going to the 4,793 for the 18th lifebloom tick. The only BP after that we may possibly get is 5,842 if we get the 14% haste trinket to take us to the 6659 WG 9th tick BP. The amount of mastery being dropped to go for the 13k BP is worth so much more than the minimal extra hot ticks you will gain. IIRC 480 mastery = 1% healing increase. Based off that if we were going for the 13,163 BP we would lose out on a potential 8370 mastery which is 17% increased healing. (not gonna do the math on the increase that the BP's would give us but i'm pretty sure 17% flat healing would be more worth it)

Also - that 14% increase trinket will only give 6% the one on mmo champ is a tooltip error. http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146051-amplification
    Almost all our pieces are spirit/mastery, you can't just transform 8300 haste to 8300 mastery, since a big chunck of the haste would be spirit --> haste trough reforge.

6% is really weak. If you think that 553 ilvl trinkets are giving you almost 2k flat int with a proc/use/effect. To simplify things, if you take gems, the budget of 2k int = 4k mastery, that is much more closer of 14% buff trough secondary stats, then 6%. 6% the budget of this trinket would be lower then a ilvl 496 item.

I will probably use it if it buff is wrong and the normal version = 14%. 6% is crap. 1 more tick of rejuvanation is 12% more healing on each rejuv. If you count 2 more ticks on WG, 3 more ticks on LB, 1 more tick on tranquility, 2 more ticks on eflorence, 2 more HT casts of FoN, i think you would probably reach the 17% that you should gain from mastery and you can't take more mastery from mastery/spirit pieces.

TLDR: If we gain "infinite mana", with short spirit trinket buffs + innervate, to maximize troughput we will need to focus on another secundary stats (much more likely monks are doing now, droping all their spirit to take haste BP and crit), this stats would be haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    How is it 43 sec ? 60 x 0.61 = 36 sec.
    It's working liste haste effects. So it's 60/(1+0.39)= 43 (floored). Though no matter how you look at it, they're either need to add druid/monk talents to the trinket, or remove half of disc/hapal insanely strong baseline cd's.

The 6% are the base value at ilvl 463. Those 14% is what we get from a normal SoO trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    It's working liste haste effects. So it's 60/(1+0.39)= 43 (floored). Though no matter how you look at it, they're either need to add druid/monk talents to the trinket, or remove half of disc/hapal insanely strong baseline cd's.

The 6% are the base value at ilvl 463. Those 14% is what we get from a normal SoO trinket.
    So the 17% buff of the CD trinket is probably baseline for ilvl 463 too. I think if they add tranquility and Ironbark (since Resto Druids just 4 skills in the trinket, and all other classes have their tank CD and raid CD in the trinket) and remove Spirit Shell, it would be more alike between all healer classes. BUT EVEN SO, 40% reduction CDs are too much, that will probably be nerfed trough PTR life.

Deleted
    It is going to be 17% cdr if you mouseover the tooltip. The basic display is wrong.
    Sigh, no it isn't. That's the baseline 463 value, for each item level above that it gets scaled by 0.00936%. So the actual value is 17*1.00936^90, or 39.31%.

So what's up with the latest blue post? Is glyph of eff not going to make it in for testing like it was described as?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was definitely a sideways answer. They want(ed) SM to be better for single target instead of mostly using it for it's ground effect but it's worded so I can't tell if they think THAT was a bad idea so they axed it or if they think having it mostly for efflo was a bad idea so the glyph is still on the list.

I don't twitter but hopefully someone that does can poke him and tell him to not talk in circles, is he putting it in or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambria View Post
    It was definitely a sideways answer. They want(ed) SM to be better for single target instead of mostly using it for it's ground effect but it's worded so I can't tell if they think THAT was a bad idea so they axed it or if they think having it mostly for efflo was a bad idea so the glyph is still on the list.

I don't twitter but hopefully someone that does can poke him and tell him to not talk in circles, is he putting it in or not.
    I really don't understand why not put efflo as a base component of mushroom, as a reticle spell, as mushrooms are today. They both have 10 yards range and are AE healing, and it was always odd to use SM as AE healing. It's the perfect solution.

From the front page:

Restoration
    Living Seed effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
    So when exactly will Living Seed proc now and what other heals take priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    From the front page:
    Restoration
    Living Seed effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
    So when exactly will Living Seed proc now and what other heals take priority?
    Well it doesn't sound like that change would affect the likelihood of large seeds going to overheals (IE tank takes a minor hit to 90% health, seed goes off and overheals a ton)

It might however prevent the seed from going off from attacks that are fully absorbed by a shield (and therefore don't drop tank health below 100%) - but i didn't even realized seed was doing that.

Or it may be that living seed doesn't get consumed, if the heal of living seed procced, but the target was already at full health. For example:

Tank get hit for 20% of his health, now living seed procs, but between the heal from living seed a healer already hit with a big heal, brings the tank back to full health. Living seed heal the tank, but between the space between the hit and the heal the tank was already at 100% health again, so living seed heals, but doesn't get consumed.

And yes, this happens more often than some people thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Or it may be that living seed doesn't get consumed, if the heal of living seed procced, but the target was already at full health. For example:

Tank get hit for 20% of his health, now living seed procs, but between the heal from living seed a healer already hit with a big heal, brings the tank back to full health. Living seed heal the tank, but between the space between the hit and the heal the tank was already at 100% health again, so living seed heals, but doesn't get consumed.

And yes, this happens more often than some people thinks.
    So in other words you want it to be an absorb... but only work after other absorb affects work? So it's worse than an absorb?

btw on Malorak stacking living seed on the tank prepull is awesome!!
    Last edited by Checksmix; 2013-07-02 at 02:56 AM.