Poll: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I've not heard any Hunters make this argument, so I decided to go right to the source and see what they think

Just made the thread so no replies yet, but hopefully we'll see
    There are many tweets asking about Sniper Training and Aspects to that end.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Like he said, it's been discussed a ton over the past couple pages ... FF is for when you don't pick KJC
    Its amazing, some people are so reliant on KJC that they can't even understand a conversation about not using it...

Did they revert the "cast time but cast while moving" nature of ff?

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Based on the datamining, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Its amazing, some people are so reliant on KJC that they can't even understand a conversation about not using it...
    yes, forgive me

But, In movement heavy fights, we would take KJC making FelFlame Useless

The other fights, I assume, there will be little or no movement, but if these fights are not movement heavy, wouldn't that fact make FelFlame once again Useless

10+ Year Old Account
    They did. I try to keep the first post of this thread up to date with the latest changes, both datamined and official. Keep an eye on it if you've been out of the loop for a bit. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5-4-discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    yes, forgive me

The other fights, I assume, there will be little or no movement, but if these fights are not movement heavy, wouldn't that fact make FelFlame once again Useless
    Fel Flame is already largely useless with KJC. Also, they're considering a glyph to put back the DoT extension, if that's what you're concerned about.

yes, forgive me

The whole point in changing our talents at all is based around making AV/MF/KjC closer together and actually have a choice for them. The change to Fel Flame helps this out by raising our movement DPS while not talented into KjC. This means it's less painful to not take KjC making it easier to get the 3 talents closer together, and thus accomplish their goal.

Just Updated!
    Warlock

General

The debuff from using a Demonic Gateway has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).

WTF Blizzard I don;t think my ass hole can take any more pounding come on!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, forgive me

If they tune the new AV where it should be, good use of FF should be a DPS increase on light-moderate movement encounters, whereas KJC will be more a QoL thing and heavy movement ability.

Further note, the nerfs to Gateway and Soul Leech are not unexpected when they're leaving KJC tuned higher than originally intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The whole point in changing our talents at all is based around making AV/MF/KjC closer together and actually have a choice for them. The change to Fel Flame helps this out by raising our movement DPS while not talented into KjC. This means it's less painful to not take KjC making it easier to get the 3 talents closer together, and thus accomplish their goal.
    You might be right, but I certainly wish they could do this by making MF and AV more interesting and fun, instead of making KJC less usefull and less fun

10+ Year Old Account
    You might be right, but I certainly wish they could do this by making MF and AV more interesting and fun, instead of making KJC less usefull and less fun
    They nerfed Gateway and Soul Leech. Anything else you'd give up for more powerful KJC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They nerfed Gateway and Soul Leech. Anything else you'd give up for more powerful KJC?
    I believe this whole thing is mostly a case of PVP ruining it for PVE, I remember when CoC was nerfed.....grrr
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2013-06-22 at 04:28 PM.

They had best keep threat off us for 60 sec then because soloing is ruined if not.

They had best keep threat off us for 60 sec then because soloing is ruined if not.
    Remember that the Void Walker is getting a substantial threat boost (150% of current) which should help a bit if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Remember that the Void Walker is getting a substantial threat boost (150% of current) which should help a bit if that's the case.
    This. When I read about the voidwalker threat buff I was baffled since we never complained on this. And then portal nerf came :P So the reason is either to stop raids from avoiding some raid mechanics they are not supposed to avoid, or PvP. They tried to keep soloing as is...

Now we have to admit that an AV change like this (take damage to buff my output) is very warlock like. We are supposed to give life for a greater purpose (like killing mages etc).
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    I believe this whole thing is mostly a case of PVP ruining it for PVE, I remember when CoE was nerfed.....grrr
    I doubt it, there was a huge outcry from pve'ers to get KJC remaining strong, you can't have that and not get any backlash when it causes pvp connotations, though frankly I don't think that's the case.

The new KJC in pvp is something I expect to be amazing, first time I've been looking forward to stepping into a BG / arena on my warlock this entire expansion. And soul leech is NOT a pvp concern, most warlocks take DR from what I'm aware, and even if they don't, it's not as overpowered as it is for pve since you're regularly taking damage, as opposed to in pve where you can just ignore horridons calls and absorb 100% of what should be a huge raid hit. That's 100% a pve concern.

Gateway is disputable, but seems stupid in both cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    KJC so good for aff now.

Deleted
    I really enjoyed casting soulstone and soulwell on the move (and summon pet, but that also has pvp consequences), so including those in KJC would be a great QoL change. I'd even pay a glyph slot for it.

I admit KJC on live is a bit OP, so I think the new KJC is a good deal. We can cast while moving, but we can't use all spells.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!