Poll: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So they want to make AV like vengeance? Tick another one off the 'Locks have all the tools to tank' list! lol

Use DA to Tank some adds mid fight, build up AV.. pop into Meta and melt face!

AV may end up being better for farming than MF!

Kind of excited to see how this one turns out.

Affliction execute will still be rather shit now, especially since you need 2 ticks to regain a shard. Drain Soul would also have to be added to the castable spells as affliction, then it should be pretty good now.

If the gateway debuff keeps the threat reduction on it I fear those times where a tank decides to jump through it. Now instead of a 15 sec window where they don't understand why they lost threat they get a full minute to wipe the raid.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I just hate it.
    All of it, the whole package 5.4 looks like a big load of crap for warlocks. Once again.
    That much fundamental changes near the end of the addon - what the heck?
    No matter how much they buff anything in return, if at all that is, it will still suck.

The only way it will not invite a lot of warlocks to re-roll / delete is to stop that bullshit
    right now and revert most of the stupid nerfs.

It could of been worse, much worse, so dont moan

If this is a nerfed talent, my name is Angelina Jolie.

Well, good for us :X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    If the gateway debuff keeps the threat reduction on it I fear those times where a tank decides to jump through it. Now instead of a 15 sec window where they don't understand why they lost threat they get a full minute to wipe the raid.
    Tanks can still taunt if the targets arent immune to it. The debuff doesnt make you generate 0 aggro, but rather wipes all your aggro for the duration. It works just like priests' fade.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    Just Updated!
    Warlock

General

The debuff from using a Demonic Gateway has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).

WTF Blizzard I don;t think my ass hole can take any more pounding come on!
    No, that's awesome. I can set up gateways and go all Idiot Mode on my dps without fear of drawing aggro. Yay for unintended consequences.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

10+ Year Old Account
    Idc what you guys said my first suggestion that I spammed on mmo and battle.net was to allow KJC to let us spam filler spams and bam they decided to go down that route at least.

But the demonic gateway, I think it will end up being 30 seconds - 45 seconds or something like that for PvP at least.

Hey Blizzard I don't recall having ever posted here, but I'm hoping you guys see my comment.

I absolutely love the 500% area increase of Mannoroth's Fury. It has a significant "awesome" factor for me that I can't really explain, maybe others can relate? For the proposed changes to this spell for 5.4, might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?

I don't want to see my giant reign of fire 1/6th of the time

Thanks for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?
    Yeaaaah....That's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    Hey Blizzard I don't recall having ever posted here, but I'm hoping you guys see my comment.

I absolutely love the 500% area increase of Mannoroth's Fury. It has a significant "awesome" factor for me that I can't really explain, maybe others can relate? For the proposed changes to this spell for 5.4, might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?

I don't want to see my giant reign of fire 1/6th of the time

Thanks for listening!
    Blizzard doesn't read the MMO-C forums in any official capacity.

So far at least 5.4 changes are a huge slap in the face to locks. A dps and survival nerf both...and yet locks statistically do less dps than mages (individual results may vary), that seems pretty unfair to me. Buffing fel flame a small amount will do next to nothing, I understand perfect balance will never be achieved. Losing KJC in it's current form (and a totally unnecessary slap to Mannorth's fury as well) is just a straight up dps loss to a class that isn't doing out of balance dps. If it's done with actual balance in mind, I'm okay with it. But as it currently stands, it's pretty unfair.

I see making Blizzard making casting while moving baseline for all casters in the near future, but it'll require some serious balancing. We may not have been as good in terms of DPS as Mages, KJC was quite unfair. I think the latest change to the talent is a good deal.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

So I guess the new PVE question is, do I take KJC that way I can spam filler on the run, or do I take MF for AOE and damage increase for 10 seconds and spam FF on the run, or Archimonde's Vengeance lol yeah that's still a level 90 talent option. As for PVP it's still KJC, at least I can spam incinerate while running from the train that will now be chasing me down since I take 10% more damage now.

I haven't read the notes super close but I saw that Shadow Priests and Boomkins are getting a 60% armor increase since they are losing their flat damage mitigation, are we getting that to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Blizzard doesn't read the MMO-C forums in any official capacity.
    I'm pretty sure they do, they even have an official rep posting on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    I haven't read the notes super close but I saw that Shadow Priests and Boomkins are getting a 60% armor increase since they are losing their flat damage mitigation, are we getting that to?
    Probably something else in mind. We used to get an armor bonus from Fel Armor, but it was woefully inadequate so it was changed to a full mitigation. Given the other changes, they'll probably want to do some testing before working out what will work best for us since Armor didn't work in the past.

In PTR we trust.

In crying and screaming on the forums and twitter we trust.

Fixed that for you.

Imagine if we didn't say anything, right now we would have a lvl 90 talent that's a terrible version of spirit walkers grace.