Heroic 25 iron qon tips

We currently got jinrok horridon tortos meg and ji kun what are your tips for iron qon? We are going straight to prim and its a definite kilk we had couple pulls under sub 30. Anyways 1 tank 2 tank strat for qon? We have a roster of 30+!!

Deleted
    10 or 25 man?
    I'm guessing 25 since you've got a pretty big roster.

Personally we run 2 tanks but we are a 10 man guild.
    Make sure warlocks put out portals so that people with bad connections can use those during the storm phase. Try to save CD's for that dog aswell. Ideally you only want 1 tornado phase. Other then that, sub 30% wipes seems like a soon to be kill to me.

Goodluck!

I know about the lock portal we got 5 locks Lol but yes 25 man

You can do one tank but it's probably safer with 2 and you shouldn't have enrage problems anyway. Use lust for the 3 dogs phase, kill first shield dog, next fire dog and last lightning. Use def + heal CDs for first few Fist Smashes, they are the most dangerous. When no lightning debuffs are left everyone stack and it's a safe kill.

You said you wipe sub 30%, how is that possible? We've never wiped after we lived through the multi-dog phase. It's so easy to heal when everyone ist stacked.

Deleted
    U can 1-tank it. In p1 assign 2 Ranges groups and a melee group for soaking. Wie did 2 stacks ranged1, then 4 stacks melee, 3 stacks Range, then melee again. Don t die , pull double tranq after Tornado. Chain CDs in tank when all qons Land.

Sub 30% on prim 2 pulls only. But I will use these tatics thanks guys if anymore tips please post!

Paladin tanks man, 1 tank it :P

He'll end up topping the charts, and just making things easier.

Otherwise, it's not too hard of a fight. We start off with a melee cluster on the left of him, with like 6-7 players (a guess), and one on the right with like 3. Obviously that forces his fire debuff thing to hit the large group. We go to 7 stacks I think? Obviously using CDs for 5,6, and 7. Then all the players who can clear the debuff in that melee stack go to the other group. I think this only works for rogues, but idk exactly. Doesn't matter too much, you only need to shift enough players until the other group has more. Repeat, and then the fire dog flies away.

We have 3 warlock portals up for the next dog, and assign people left/middle/right portals to avoid awkward confusion for getting out of tornados. Makes the wind tornado gauntlet easier. Some people with speed boosts don't get assigned to them, if you have more/less warlocks, figure it out beforehand.

Now you're on the other side of the room. Melee all stack with arcing lightning, as long as they stay grouped, it'll fade at the same time. Ranged have to be smart. Kill that dog, and the shield dog. Then when all the dogs land, fire dog has to die first, after that I don't think it matters too much which die next.

Killing iron qon alone after is self explanatory.
    Last edited by fangless; 2013-06-12 at 08:22 PM.

Alright sounds good man

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 12:57 PM ----------

We 2 shotted prim went to qon when all the dogs came down we stacked and totally forgot first pull it would've been a kill. We also accidentally found out that you can Los the tornado phase I'm not sure if that's intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiinji View Post
    Alright sounds good man

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 12:57 PM ----------

We also accidentally found out that you can Los the tornado phase I'm not sure if that's intended
    what do you mean by Los the tornado phase?
    Last edited by Rabak; 2013-06-14 at 01:04 AM.

Dont bring 4 melee

Wut? This is 25. You need quite a few to get through both fire phases.

Yeah every time we killed the dogs we wipe shortly after. Tried fire shield and the other. Tried shield fire and the other

Quote Originally Posted by Shiinji View Post
    Yeah every time we killed the dogs we wipe shortly after. Tried fire shield and the other. Tried shield fire and the other
    have any logs?