Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Yup, they listened to one part of overall boomies. That counts... right? for NS atleast
    I dont think they fully realize the more time they add onto that bonus, the less youll want to either
    A) Take it
    Or B) Take incarnation, or possibly NV for line ups
    All I can say is maybe the devs are a little slow in the head. I think boomkins have made it very clear we don't like that mechanic and that it should be changed. Don't care how much dps it adds... or in this case loses, we want something that adds something interesting to the existing playstyle and doesn't take away from the synergy that CA has with incarnation. So maybe we need to give them an interesting idea for a 4set because they clearly can't think of a good one atm.

I mean, some fights you're going to take INC and some you're going to take trees, and maybe even others will be good for soul if they fix it up right, but I don't want to not be able to take a 4set because it messes with a talent choice.
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2013-06-27 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    Yey, looks like Nature's Swiftness is back aaaaaand as a baseline talent. This frees us up to take any of the other existing lvl 30 healing talents which compensates us quite nicely for the loss of 15% damage reduction in my opinion

Balance has been restored to the force

10+ Year Old Account
    4set increased to 5seconds I LOLd, then wanted to cry.

On a side note; dem int trinkets Wooooooooooow!
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Droodpile View Post
    Looks like 2set and off pieces for us next tier.

Really hope those trinkets are just placeholders, because they kind of blow.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the Amplification and the massive crit proc one those will most likely be the ones we go for.
    I wouldn't say they blow, they're just completely nuts for the most part. Also, let's wait for stats before we make any gearing plans.

Deleted
    Sometimes i really wonder wether the devs are slightly blind, changing it from 3 to 5 seconds isnt going to change anything, the 4 set still blows.

Mechanically-speaking, the 4pc conflicts with itself. CA is really good for multi-target. Multi-target slows down our Eclipse cycling (by a lot). In order to get more CA's throughout the encounter we need to cycle Eclipse as fast as possible. So in order for us to benefit fro mthe 4pc we need to single-target as much as possible, but when we need to Multi-DOT, we can't exactly..you know..CA as often...which is our multi-dotting tool.

A > B > A --- IT MAKES NO SENSE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaino View Post
    Yey, looks like Nature's Swiftness is back aaaaaand as a baseline talent. This frees us up to take any of the other existing lvl 30 healing talents which compensates us quite nicely for the loss of 15% damage reduction in my opinion

Balance has been restored to the force
    DId you look at the pvp trinkets? They reduce 10% damage yet I can not have my 15% to reduce damage....

I really do not igve that much care about nt, it will not stop me from dieing really.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Mechanically-speaking, the 4pc conflicts with itself. CA is really good for multi-target. Multi-target slows down our Eclipse cycling (by a lot). In order to get more CA's throughout the encounter we need to cycle Eclipse as fast as possible. So in order for us to benefit fro mthe 4pc we need to single-target as much as possible, but when we need to Multi-DOT, we can't exactly..you know..CA as often...which is our multi-dotting tool.

A > B > A --- IT MAKES NO SENSE
    you cant cycle eclipses whilst CA is active anyways, so that point doesnt matter. You can multi dot everything with CA up then start spamming eclipses probably faster than you would without it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    we want something that adds something interesting to the existing playstyle
    Been waiting for this the entire expansion
    I'm still waiting for something to top the T11 4p in awesomeness.

Great that NS is now baseline, such a good utility tool.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I am happy about baseline NS at least. I wasn't really going to bother with Ysera's Gift, but I might have a look at it now - although I must confess, I got fuzzy feelings over the thought of having both an HT bomb and Renewal at my disposal.

Deleted
    Clearly they have no idea what they are doing, that 4-pc change is just as bad as it was before.

4pc may still be awful, but nothing can bring me down from the high of knowing NS is back in my toolkit!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    DId you look at the pvp trinkets? They reduce 10% damage yet I can not have my 15% to reduce damage....

I really do not igve that much care about nt, it will not stop me from dieing really.
    Because those 10% require you to use PvP items. Seeing as the problem with the damage reduction was PvE related, they're fine.

I am so happy to see NS back in our toolkit. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've used that NS+HT to save someone in my 10 man raid. Even better is that we'll now get to pick a level 30 talent to let us do even more life saving. So as far as raid utility and survivability we got stronger. And to some extent the NS change will also help pvp survive a little better.

We still need an active CD to help in pvp and during periods of high non-physical damage to balance out the 15% loss but this is better than we were a few days ago.
    And as far as the 4p tier bonus goes...Ugh

Deleted
    Concerning the 4set bonus, where did the warlocks cry about Kil'jaeden's Cunning and where did the mages make the shitstorm about their 4set? Rather than bitch like old women amongst ourselves here, I say we need to make some noise to let the devs know that this set bonus is a terrible idea.

Deleted
    They also "fixed" our 2P so it does atleast 6-8k dmg now per bolt instead of 800..

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Concerning the 4set bonus, where did the warlocks cry about Kil'jaeden's Cunning and where did the mages make the shitstorm about their 4set? Rather than bitch like old women amongst ourselves here, I say we need to make some noise to let the devs know that this set bonus is a terrible idea.
    Cyous started a thread here that is dedicated to Balance Druids and the upcoming changes.

*edit* updated link as it was broken for some reason, should be fine now.
    Last edited by Broodling67; 2013-06-28 at 11:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing around on PTR for 42 million damage:

Solar Bolt and Lunar Bolt together made up for 2.7% of my damage, combined.

They don't crit, and I had them land between 5100 and 7200. I'm going to guess that it's a non-scaling value, but the 'lower' number is because the bolt was fired during my last Eclipse shot, but it landed after Eclipse faded.

Soul of the Forest procs often. It's actually pretty fun and can be nice when leaving CA to hit another Eclipse right away. With such high SS wastage as it is and such quick Eclipses, math will have to be done to decide whether it's even worth the GCD putting up the non-eclipsed DoT (when you have a high chance of heading right into the Eclipsed DoT very quickly, and at some point you'll never have non-eclipsed DoTs once your crit/haste is high enough. Popping CA doesn't consume the 'Astral Insight' buff (that's what you get from SotF), but you can't actually pop it in CA, you can pop it as soon as you leave.

If the tier bonuses stay the way they are, I think SotF will be the prime talent to combine with the bonus.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

starting to like the sotf talent myself now, getting about 1 proc per full cycle and if lucky 2. A lot of the times I have no uneclipsed time at all. Is there any roughly accurate sims for the new sotf? DoC is bugged for me atm however. I am getting the DoC buff, but when I enter eclipse it only increases its damage by 10% about 1/3 of the time, else it buggs out and gives no increase.

On a side not will they change the sotf buff aura, which is called astral insight, to not overlap the exsisting default shooting stars proc aura? I find it really annoying that the 2 are on top of each other.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've also noticed that if you accidentally pop Astral Insight while in CA... it gets burned. Will need to be careful when it's popped.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 08:01 AM ----------

If standing around others all at 100% health, and you're at 100% health, Ysera's gift will just overheal them. It's annoying if they're in combat, because it instantly places YOU in combat.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre