10+ Year Old Account

New gear modules.

Does anyone know how these sets are gunna or more than likely gunna be? I mean as far as the lights and glows it seem every set has em but some of them look like the better the set the more the effects? Or are all of them like for example the lock and shammy shoulders that randomly pop thier effect? Thanks
    Semper Fi

what in the
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Wait until the models are on the homepage

I am guessing they refer to extra animations or effects on the tier sets, much like how one of the past warlock sets has the wings that can appear when you jump or the warlock challenge mode set that has a visual proc during casting of some spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread...my mind!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    What should we expect to see with the new tier 16 sets? Is it natural for higher tier sets to have more ornamented accessories such as lights or glows? I am wondering if we can expect similar effects for other classes that we have already seen in the warlock and shaman tier 16 sets posted on the front page.
    Translated from hick-speech.

Quote Originally Posted by sophos1 View Post
    Originally Posted by Cuzzin
    What should we expect to see with the new tier 16 sets? Is it natural for higher tier sets to have more ornamented accessories such as lights or glows? I am wondering if we can expect similar effects for other classes that we have already seen in the warlock and shaman tier 16 sets posted on the front page.

Translated from hick-speech..
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh