Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The new cooking "carts" on 5.4 PTR.

Grand Deluxe Noodle Cart Kit

The wording implies cooks can set these out and passively sell food to passers by, pretty neat huh?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Looks more like an improved feast to me than a selling thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it really cool, and i'm pretty sure you will see them around a lot in the shrines XD

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Looks more like an improved feast to me than a selling thing.
    That's what i though it was but it would be cool if it were an actual selling cart

I believe these are 10 and 25 man 300 stat or 250 stat "feasts" (clickable object from which you can eat), which would be cool.

To me it doesn't make sense that they use the word sell multiple times and why they would replace the perfectly good 10/25 man feasts we already have? I don't think it's just another table.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Maybe not unlike a repair bot, or mounted vendor.
    Players buying a service, in this case a food buff.

I don't get it. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101741-re...elated:teaches requires 50 of the +300 food, but you only get 10 bowls out of it? What's the point?

Here is my guess:

As far as materials, I'm guessing you'll use 5 of each of the 6 spec foods for 10 man and 10 of each of the spec foods for 25 man and the result of the cooking will yield 5 carts. So for 30 foods making the 10 man version you'll get 50 uses (5 carts, 10 per cart), for 60 foods making the 25 man version you'll get 125 uses (5 carts 25 per cart).

The "sell" stuff is just for role play, it will basically be a 300 stat raid feast except instead of just sitting and eating you'll take the consumable and use it yourself. Much like a mage table, and maybe there will be a very low associated gold cost like 1g or 5g, since your raid will be saving a bunch of gold anyway using these.
    Last edited by purramandakitty; 2013-06-12 at 05:04 PM.

question is can you push it around! lol

Quote Originally Posted by purramandakitty View Post
    Here is my guess:

As far as materials, I'm guessing you'll use 5 of each of the 6 spec foods for 10 man and 10 of each of the spec foods for 25 man and the result of the cooking will yield 5 carts. So for 30 foods making the 10 man version you'll get 50 uses (5 carts, 10 per cart), for 60 foods making the 25 man version you'll get 125 uses (5 carts 25 per cart).

The "sell" stuff is just for role play, it will basically be a 300 stat raid feast except instead of just sitting and eating you'll take the consumable and use it yourself. Much like a mage table, and maybe there will be a very low associated gold cost like 1g or 5g, since your raid will be saving a bunch of gold anyway using these.
    that i like.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I don't get it. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101741-re...elated:teaches requires 50 of the +300 food, but you only get 10 bowls out of it? What's the point?
    Perhaps it's just an error and they will adjust it during the course of the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    To me it doesn't make sense that they use the word sell multiple times and why they would replace the perfectly good 10/25 man feasts we already have? I don't think it's just another table.
    Except they aren't "perfect", they give +275 stats and there are +300 stat foods. I would very much like to eat from the feast I drop every night, but it isn't optimal.

10+ Year Old Account
    the owner getting gold would be a nice little thankyou for setting it up ..in bgs/ lfr someone just sets one up and it's gone with no thx for anything

Deleted
    Tbh i hate these kind of changes, why does it have to be so easy to get buff foods ? atleast before this you could only get the 2nd best buff food from feasts. and you actually had to put a little effort or gold into getting the primo ones.

This game had its glory days in TBC, now its just wellfare epics and to little effort.

Deleted
    I don't think the player will be getting money. I think it's just like repair bot, except this one sells you food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    It makes 5 at once.

It's essentially just a +300 food feast.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    From what i saw on the PTR(by linking the items ingame, couldn't find a vendor @ market at least), the Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit gives 300 stats. The Grand version is probably meant to have 25 charges(The tooltip says 10 charges atm, like small version). Since you produce 5 Kits each time(and they have 10/25 charges), they are vastly better then the solo counterpart.

maybe u can click it and get 10 food on u so u can start eating urself when u reach the boss and not worry about when the feast will be up or miss the feast etc. a bit like cauldrons but more charges.

Heh i find this more of a reference to Kung Fu panda where he is selling noodles from a cart xD

Might be a funny raid feast, but on most servers food is dirt cheap so i don't think this is for actual selling.

Hopefully the "selling" part is either just for flavor, or like 1 silver or less. Or they make the # of foods that come out of the cart greater than the number that go in (instead of equal 1:1 as it seems it is now), if they're going to make a non-insignificant "cart food price". Otherwise it won't really be worth making....