Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Hm.... what is better for the shredders on siegecrafter heroic?

DR + SB (obviously precasting SB so it lands shortly after the shredder has landed again) or DR + BB?
    I was using DR+BB, it just melted away, even killed it with 2 stacks and no blades, loving those 4-5 million shieldslams

Speaking of siegecrafter heroic, i noticed something strange, consistently the 3rd application of electrostatic doesn't seem todo any damage at all.
    Any ideas why ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I was using DR+BB, it just melted away, even killed it with 2 stacks and no blades, loving those 4-5 million shieldslams

Speaking of siegecrafter heroic, i noticed something strange, consistently the 3rd application of electrostatic doesn't seem todo any damage at all.
    Any ideas why ?
    not using cds and getting cloak proc? all I could think of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    not using cds and getting cloak proc? all I could think of
    I was always using demo shout and ~450k barriers, didnt touch the barrier and no cloak animation(dont really track it tbh :x)
    Even tried no cd's, no barrier. Still no dmg.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q...pes&boss=71504

Not really that good with analyzing logs but it kills me not knowing whats up with that 3rd stack.

Deleted
    I must admit I've had similar happen to me... I didn't check the absorbs at the time but I've been occasionally getting full hits without the bigwigs warning noise goin goff to indicate it applied but having my debuff refreshed and apparently no damage being taken

Deleted
    Yeh, and it was freakishly consistent for over 60 pulls, the last hour today i didnt even bother with cd's or barrier for it.
    Didn't check with my OT but i started tanking it was always the 3rd stack.
    All the others did their intended damage far as i could tell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Yeh, and it was freakishly consistent for over 60 pulls, the last hour today i didnt even bother with cd's or barrier for it.
    Didn't check with my OT but i started tanking it was always the 3rd stack.
    All the others did their intended damage far as i could tell.
    Same here, although sometimes the third DID deal damage, sadly we're not getting much further into the fight at the moment so I'm not sure if it would go for other stacks aswell :P Absolutely no idea what's going on though when it doesnt deal damage.

Deleted
    Foxlit just released an addon that has quite amazing potential.

http://townlong-yak.com/purrmetheus/

Purrmetheus is an addon that can dynamically choose which ability to perform when you click an action button.
    Just watch the video. Basically you can create a conditional one-button macro with the help of this addon. Mind blown.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-11-04 at 04:32 PM.

Deleted
    This will most definitely be broken as blizzard truly hates these sorts of addons :P I don't know how many ancient players there are out there but in vanilla there used to be an addon called AutoRogue that would basically have your entire rotation bound to sinister strike and conditionally reapply poisons / slice and dice based on buffs

Don't get used to using this addon because it WILL be intentionally broken by blizzard, mark my words :P

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    This will most definitely be broken as blizzard truly hates these sorts of addons :P I don't know how many ancient players there are out there but in vanilla there used to be an addon called AutoRogue that would basically have your entire rotation bound to sinister strike and conditionally reapply poisons / slice and dice based on buffs

Don't get used to using this addon because it WILL be intentionally broken by blizzard, mark my words :P
    Yup, expect it to be destroyed by the next hotfix or 2. Remember that addon that came out in Wrath? Where you could mark spots on the floor and see where Putricides poo bombs would land and all that jazz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Yup, expect it to be destroyed by the next hotfix or 2. Remember that addon that came out in Wrath? Where you could mark spots on the floor and see where Putricides poo bombs would land and all that jazz?

AVR *Glazed eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    AVR *Glazed eyes*
    Yes, that was it!

At any rate, I think anyone who uses this addon that zorker linked could face a ban.

*sniff* Only the good die young

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that was it!

At any rate, I think anyone who uses this addon that zorker linked could face a ban.
    No ban. Its completely in the rules until they break it.

Deleted
    Hello fellow warrior tanks. Started playing Prot Warrior for the first time ever like two weeks ago when our guild's OT had to take absent from raiding.

I have few questions for you, I am atm going for full avoidance build. We are 12/14 norm SoO and will be starting HC SoO next week. So how much HP should I have, my HP is shit atm because of shitty gear + pure avoidance. Blackfuse wasnt nice even in normal with this iLvL Should I gem STAM because my HP pool is so low.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hikkyys/simple

Also would you suggest Avoidance or mastery/crit for HC 10 SoO ? I personally like more going pure avoidance in conjunction with SBar.

Cheers

Deleted
    Hey there,

With Garrosh going down this week (should've been last :/ ) I'm joining a new guild on my prot warrior alt to occupy my time. They're currently 11/14H (10) with siegecrafter just about to go down. I was looking to hear if you had any tips for these bosses from a warrior pov. Such as certain glyphs that feels like a must for certain fights. I'm well aware of all the mechanichs as I tank on the main but class-specifics would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    I'm still progressing on him but glyph wise i'm running with Thunderclap for some extra damage but I have been considering unending rage so you can easily put up two massive shield barriers in succession (but we've not really gotten to a part of the figth where what tanks do matter.... my raidmembers and not standing and fire and things... always been a bit of a bitch).

Honestly doesn't really seem like there is some massive trick/tip for this fight for prot warriors. Some go with Stormbolt and precast it while the shredder is in the air but I haven't done that personally and just stick with BB & DR since that seems to work just fine.

You want howl for slowing adds (imo) but that's about it for "must" glyphs/specs.

(Im not even talking about heavy rep & revenge glyphs since those are always a must)

Deleted
    Hello paladin.

In advance im mastery/crit warrior not like the other 98% population of prot warriors "avoiding" stuff.
    Im a warrior i take stuff head on!

Personally i dont switch glyph's i got my 4 useful glyph,s and i switch TC with Rage for more "defensive" or "offensive" stile.
    As for talents we dont have much room of a choice, but you can play with mass reflect in galakras fight, and narushen fight ( facing your fears! reflect, mass reflect,reflect and add is dead), and maybe mass spell reflect if your co-tank can handle execute without externals.
    Mostly using BB and DR and switch those only for Nazgrim, becouse im pretty much left alone to control adds at <10% (thanks to banner) and using stuns and other fun stuff.

On siegcrafter i run with BB&DR as SB really disapointed me damage wise, SS, Tc and rage glyph's.
    starting the fight, taking 3 stacks, taking add, lauching BB at safe distance from boss, when add lands or "about" to land, i jump on him and if im lucky i pretty much oneshot him with SS if it crit's, otherwise DR fallows afterwards. At 5stack's i kill add before he correctly "lands" and louches DFA.

When ill get back home ill think about stuff that maybe im using on other bosses ;>
    Last edited by mmocdaff4ec4f1; 2013-11-06 at 10:59 AM.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...wa2/dashboard/

Hey warrior community. I'm looking for feedback on our prot warrior's performance. I don't know the spec at all, so I don't know if he can improve. I haven't noticed any glaring issues with him, but as I said I don't know the class.

Thanks!

damage seems a bit short, but your paladins is worse so maybe they've gone mastery, would explain the low riposte uptime, but on the survival front he did fine on malkarok on shield block uptime and used barrier too.

pretty much just tell him to stack dodge and parry and to try and use revenge a bit more and use the prot dps glyphs and generally try to fill every gcd then he shouldnt be too far off.

Deleted
    I would say you can get away with using a crit build for normals and about 2/3 of the Heroics, on some of them however it is the vastly inferior build and you will be putting unnecessary strain on your healers where you could be pushing similar DPS while taking a lot less damage

Deleted
    Bumping this. Any advice would be welcome. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23306790
    :3