Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for this patch!

Garrosh becomes free of his corruption once we "beat" him, but the sha and old god are coming at us still. Garrosh admits he does wrong and knows that it cannot be forgiven, so in a last act of heroism he sacrifices himself to defeat the last of the corruption..

plot twist anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I think Corrupted garrosh should also be a heroic fight only.
    The main villain of the expansion being heroic only? I don't like that idea at all. Imo it would be more fitting with the Sha of Pride being the heroic only fight, if there has to be one. Or did you mean that we still fight Garrosh in his uncorrupted form on normal? That I can see happen. Fight him until 20-10% and then he does something with the heart to transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Garrosh becomes free of his corruption once we "beat" him, but the sha and old god are coming at us still. Garrosh admits he does wrong and knows that it cannot be forgiven, so in a last act of heroism he sacrifices himself to defeat the last of the corruption..

plot twist anyone?
    I don't want him to be redeemed in any way. He went down this path on his own, he was never corrupted by anything to do what he's done. I want us to go in there and chop his head off, and let the Hellscream legacy be put to an end. I'd rather like his end to be something like him not being able to control the Sha of Pride, it completely manifests his body and while it still uses him as a vessel, Garrosh himself dies during the Sha encounter. Or what I mentioned above with him just doing something with the heart, going full tentacle-mode, we take him down and then move along to the Sha.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The main villain of the expansion being heroic only? I don't like that idea at all. Imo it would be more fitting with the Sha of Pride being the heroic only fight, if there has to be one. Or did you mean that we still fight Garrosh in his uncorrupted form on normal? That I can see happen. Fight him until 20-10% and then he does something with the heart to transform.
    Kind of makes sense, you get him low, he then drinks some bottle (or whatever he does) and gets possessed, then you start back at 100%.

But then no one enjoys p1 at all on heroic -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see him getting a heroic mode only phase... no sign of heroic mode only bosses this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something interesting I kinda think the size of that heart.. means that these old gods are individuals, not pieces of a bigger being
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Something interesting I kinda think the size of that heart.. means that these old gods are individuals, not pieces of a bigger being
    A bigger being could have multiple hearts, though. Just like having several heads, as that would imply such a creature would have several brains.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yes I meant you still fight him in his uncorrupted form on normal and like with ragnaros in firelands he just has another form in heroic.

Though, if Blizzard does their job right, just a few mechanics here and there, on Heroic, and the fight plays out totally different. Sort of like Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    I thought they said pre-MoP that it definitely wouldn't be a corruption storyline.
    Its more Arthas choosing to pick up Frostmourne, except hes picking up the Heart of an Old God. Both characters were not already "corrupted", but were seeking power for their own gain and use. The corruption has overpowered and taken control, but it was their rational self-determined choice to pick up the weapons.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post

plot twist anyone?
    Like Grom and Mannoroth?

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Haha oh god that post is real then... not long ago, some guy posted that this entire counter sucks... atleast from the alliance point of view... you kill pointless bosses that don't even seem to fit where they are... and then you kill garrosh while varian tanks him... if this is all right, I'm going to cry from laughter. I quit, but wow this is a pitiful raid if what that guy said was true... figured he was trolling but all the bosses line up.
    Obviously the Alliance has no vested interest in killing and taking out some of the Horde's strongest forces...

10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on what the ilevel for the LFR version is going to be?

Deleted
    There was a post about "What they were thinking about" not sure, somewhere on the frontpage, you'll have to scroll down a little.
    Anyway I think Garrosh being heroic only would be dumb.

"Only final content for the very best"
    That's exactly what Blizzard tries to avoid with LFR etc, content for everyone so that everyone gets the max out of their game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Any word on what the ilevel for the LFR version is going to be?
    I think the latest from blue was that they're still working finalizing what the exact ilvl's will be for the SoO drops, so probably won't have a ilvl requirement number for LFR yet either. But I may be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait for this patch myself. But dont be too quick Blizzards I want ToT clear first!!!
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple