Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

RIGHT. I'm sick of Blizzard.

This is so freaking boring. CORRUPTED GARROSH? I and everyone else seen this coming when Garrosh as the main villain was announced. He even looks like a bit like Deathwing but with blue bits instead of red bits all over him. Looking forward to spine of Garrosh?

Edit: Title might be over the top.

Edit: Some people seem to have a hard time understanding the point of this thread. My quarrel is with the fact that he's 'Corrupted', which is so boring and obvious, not that it'd be Garrosh as the last boss.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-06-12 at 10:53 AM.

Perhaps it's just a placeholder. Besides, it doesn't look that bad.

Deleted
    Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed....
    How is he corrupted when he invites Y'shjaar to come upon him, himself, its not a corruption, its Garrosh being a bad egg.

Deleted
    If you did not see this comming for the past year, you have not been playing at all, or read any forums.

Please.

Deleted
    didn't they say garrosh would be a boss - like before expac release?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't corrupted hes just batshit Insane and as the previous poster has stated the guy just invited an old god to take over his body making him even more just well

BAT SHIT INSANE

lol

Uhm..-
    Of course everyone expected that.
    It was announced like.. April 2012? ^^
    Whats the deal? I think this gonna be an interesting encounter.

Well who says he is corrupted? It is also a possibility that we fight Garrosh in his normal form but as he gets close to losing he gets desperate and calls for the Sha to help him and then turns in to his Sha form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    He even looks like a bit like Deathwing but with blue bits instead of red bits all over him. Looking forward to spine of Garrosh?
    I dont think he resembles Deathwing in any way.

Deathwing was driven to being evil by corruption. Garrosh was driven to corruption by being evil. Despite how similar they read, the two are vastly different.

This is so freaking boring. CORRUPTED GARROSH? I and everyone else seen this coming when Garrosh as the main villain was announced. He even looks like a bit like Deathwing but with blue bits instead of red bits all over him. Looking forward to spine of Garrosh?

Garrosh harnesses the power of y'Sharrj and willingly empowers himself with it. What would you have instead?

Deleted
    quick, get a bucket before you puke on the floor...

I think the story is quite nice. He allowed the sha upon himself. Which makes it alot different than when he was just corrupted.

He resembles Cho'Gall way more than DW.

And his insane lust for power makes him welcome an Old God into his body. It's not so much "oh he just went insane because he was corrupted" as it is the exact opposite really. He gets corrupted because he's a psychopath to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the corruption thing's getting a lil old, regardless of whether he was crazy first or second

He IS different than Arthas and Deathwing. He hasn't been controlled by a dark master the whole time. He has made tons of evil decisions by himself.

But, when 25+ heroes knock at your door, you better be something more than a big, brown orc warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to defeat him when he's empowered by an ancient evil you could always go and just kill him in org at this very moment in time 0o

There has to be something that makes him stronger and more deadly than his current version otherwise the entire raid would be pointless...
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-06-12 at 09:56 AM.

Garrosh encounter seems promising so far. Here's hoping they don't dull it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    He IS different than Arthas and Deathwing. He hasn't been controlled by a dark master the whole time. He has made tons of evil decisions by himself.

But, when 25+ heroes knock at your door, you better be something more than a big, brown orc warrior.
    True. In Garrosh's case, his new evil self has not been caused by something. His already douchebag personality made him a fine host for the sha. A case of an evil bastard going overboard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

1: He looks nothing like Deathwing.
    2: If you still insist that he does, then it's because of the Old God corruption - that's how it looks.
    3: Calm down, or move on.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

wow is clearly subject to the inverse ninja law

the more garroshes you have in one room, the less powerful each individual garrosh becomes

I reckon that'd actually be kinda sweet if he were 'normal' and just like, fighting a 5-man heroic boss instead of a raid boss, and all the meat of the content is in getting to him. Hell, if he were to even just surrender, that'd be hilarious, too.

"oh you killed all my magnataurs and my pet sha and my protodrakes. um. okay maybe i'll just surrender"
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2013-06-12 at 10:02 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.