Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Need a Better Boss in Patch 5.4 "Sha of Lust"

They haven't been making female raid boss lately. Last time was when? Lich King Dungeon?
    We need some sexy cool looking badass villain in the game.

What is with the favoritism for men? Women are either being ignored or just side characters. I got bored raiding giant scaly abnormal looking men.

Deleted
    We had the Two female Mogu Consorts in Throne of Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    We had the Two female Mogu Consorts in Throne of Thunder.
    With 4 arms, look like men, and has Anorexia
    ...is that the best they can do?
    and again, its just a side character not even part of the lore

Why didn't they made the final boss some badass sexy beautiful female? What is with all this steroid overdose men as raid bosses?
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-06-12 at 11:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god.
    There is always something to complain about.
    ILY apparent favoritism.

Twin Consorts were females in ToT. Grand Empress Shek'zeer in HoF.

There hasn't exactly been in sexy cool looking badass males in the game either?
    They are all subnormal alien freaks and monstricities.
    I swear, if more of these ugly things were female, someone would complain that it's a bad thing that it's female.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Sylvanas/Zaela?

Zaela's proto-drake is in the raid, chances are Zaela will be part of the fight.

Blackfuse may be male or female, we don't know yet.

Also there's been tons of female characters after Wrath, you must have missed the past few years. Maybe not as much as male bosses, but saying those female bosses don't exist is pretty bad.

It should be a scenario boss. And it's in Goldshire.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    They haven't been making female raid boss lately. Last time was when? Lich King Dungeon?
    We need some sexy cool looking badass villain in the game.

What is with the favoritism for men? Women are either being ignored or just side characters. I got bored raiding giant scaly abnormal looking men.
    Why do they have to be sexy for you to consider them valid? That's a shame.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Good god.
    There is always something to complain about.
    ILY apparent favoritism.

Twin Consorts were females in ToT. Grand Empress Shek'zeer in HoF.

There hasn't exactly been in sexy cool looking badass males in the game either?
    They are all subnormal alien freaks and monstricities.
    I swear, if more of these ugly things were female, someone would complain that it's a bad thing that it's female.
    Those twins with Anorexia doesn't look badass in anyway. Not an angle can be described as cool.
    Rather than ugly, its also a side character. Too much favoritism to this steroid men.

Deleted
    Well, let's assume it was indeed the Sha of Lust. It would still look like the sha on front page, only more pink or something.

And then what would happen? We'd fight Garrosh because he'd want to f**k us? So this would be a raid about Garrosh being a rapist and we the victims trying to fight him?

Seriously, I don't even understand how the Sha of Lust could work. Even thinking at the previous sentence gave me a mental image I won't forget in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    Why do they have to be sexy for you to consider them valid? That's a shame.
    Its the same as why do they keep making the main raid bosses macho men.

Who was the last humanoid end boss that wasn't a walking lump of muscles? Kel'thuzad? I mean, he's vaguely humanoid.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those twins with Anorexia doesn't look badass in anyway. Not an angle can be described as cool.
    Rather than ugly, its also a side character. Too much favoritism to this steroid men.
    Name an attractive 'steroid man' in this expansion that's a boss?
    Lei Shen is a freak, trolls and orcs aren't attractive.

Why do you have to play the sexism card, seriously.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 09:45 PM ----------

Well.
    It's not exactly going to be a fight if we are killing off some raunchy little runt of a male is it?
    I mean, obviously they are evil and powerful, and so why wouldn't they be large and threatening.
    It's not about sexism, it's about logic.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well, let's assume it was indeed the Sha of Lust. It would still look like the sha on front page, only more pink or something.

And then what would happen? We'd fight Garrosh because he'd want to f**k us? So this would be a raid about Garrosh being a rapist and we the victims trying to fight him?

Seriously, I don't even understand how the Sha of Lust could work. Even thinking at the previous sentence gave me a mental image I won't forget in a while.
    So you're saying females has no roles that will fit them?
    I am just giving an example in a humorous way. My point, everything is all about males. Males, Males, Males everywhere.

What is with all this men? Why cant they make one full raid with 10 boss, all 10 females? They never did that.

Its always 1 female then 9 Men. WTF is with this numbers?

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:50 AM ----------

Name an attractive 'steroid man' in this expansion that's a boss?
    Lei Shen is a freak, trolls and orcs aren't attractive.

Why do you have to play the sexism card, seriously.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 09:45 PM ----------

Well.
    It's not exactly going to be a fight if we are killing off some raunchy little runt of a male is it?
    I mean, obviously they are evil and powerful, and so why wouldn't they be large and threatening.
    It's not about sexism, it's about logic.
    No, its not about logic...its about sexism and stereotypes

Its like Resident Evil VS Terminator.
    >In the past all main character should be steroid overdose men and they save this weak fragile women
    >Why cant they make it like Resident evil? Main character is a Female and she saves men

Deleted
    Nope, sorry, Lust isn't an emotional turmoil, so it's not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people like you will QQ that women are seen as the villains.

Azshara is a badass female that will be a boss of a raid.
    They are just delaying it out.

It's never 10 men either.
    It's always a couple of 'males', a 'female' or two, and a bunch of abominations that are technically genderless, but your just saying they are male.

Deleted
    Why would Sha of Lust be female? Sha don't have genders and why would lust be any more female than the previous 6 Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Nope, sorry, Lust isn't an emotional turmoil, so it's not gonna happen.
    I am just making an example with humor

My point is women should be made main characters.
    In a raid with 10 bosses, 9 is male with 1 female.
    Why cant they do the opposite? Why cant it be 1 male with 9 female?

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:54 AM ----------

Because people like you will QQ that women are seen as the villains.

Azshara is a badass female that will be a boss of a raid.
    They are just delaying it out.

It's never 10 men either.
    It's always a couple of 'males', a 'female' or two, and a bunch of abominations that are technically genderless, but your just saying they are male.
    Oh yeh, not 10 men...just about 8 men and 2 female

Its the same exact thing. Why cant it be 8 female with 2 male?

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IloveGerardWay View Post
    Why would Sha of Lust be female? Sha don't have genders and why would lust be any more female than the previous 6 Sha?
    I know. My point is the number

Why don't they make the sha voiced as a female?
    Yeh, he got no gender but he obviously sound like a man

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Sylvanas/Zaela?
    Sylvanas is not a raid boss but it also proved my point.
    How many fraction leader are female? 2
    How many males? 6

WTF is with the numbers? why cant it be 6 females and 2 men?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so your just proving to be so blindsighted by your sexist views that I'm giving up posting in this after this post.

But like I said, it's not 8 males, majority are genderless.
    Garalong the huge ass bug? Elegon the Ghosty/Spirit Dragon? The seven Sha's?

If there was 8 females, Blizzard would get the 'hurhur Blizzard are making females look like they are so bad'.

Orc Warlock will be a boss in 5.4
    Azshara will be a boss in a future expansion.
    Any demon expansion will be sure to consist of more shivarra bosses like in TBC.

If you don't like it, then boo hoo.

Okay so your just proving to be so blindsighted by your sexist views that I'm giving up posting in this after this post.

But like I said, it's not 8 males, majority are genderless.
    Garalong the huge ass bug? Elegon the Ghosty/Spirit Dragon? The seven Sha's?

If there was 8 females, Blizzard would get the 'hurhur Blizzard are making females look like they are so bad'.

Orc Warlock will be a boss in 5.4
    Azshara will be a boss in a future expansion.
    Any demon expansion will be sure to consist of more shivarra bosses like in TBC.

If you don't like it, then boo hoo.
    Oh yeh, their GENDERLES
    ...but has the voice of a man
    Why didn't they gave it female voice? Because they want men, men, and more men.

Are they not making men look bad by making almost all raid bosses male? Oh wait....It doesn't. Because men are better and they fit in any situation. Right? we living in the dark age or something? Last I heard its 2013

Get the point? No one complains about adding men and more men. Women are being left behind and ignored.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-06-12 at 12:08 PM.