Thread: Nazgrim

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How about calm down? You act as if I want to cut your balls off. I also wouldn't call Nazgrim a good guy. He's a tool.
    Don't assume so much then before judging how someone feels about a matter. It makes you look shallow.
    I agree though, on Nazgrim seeming like a tool, i've even said it several times when people suggested he become warchief, he just seemed to much of a grunt character.
    But that didn't mean I wanted to see him die, and having, as horde, to actually fight against him, feels like a betrayal from the developers pov.

Why they couldn't do something like they did in ICC gunship, have horde fight against Admiral Rogers, and alliance against Nazgrim.
    #boycottchina

The thought of killing Nazgrim 1-2 times a week for several months literally turns my stomach.

Trassk how are you surprised by this? You should know a prideful Orc soldier like Nazgrim would die with honor defending Garrash if he thought it was the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The thought of killing Nazgrim 1-2 times a week for several months literally turns my stomach.
    Cumon really, Over the course of dungeons and raids the alliance have killed quite a few of our own number or characters that were originally lorewise alliance.

If this is the first time the horde may have to kill one of their own welcome to the club.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Trassk, i actually only want Nazgrim die just because that may give Zaela more oportunity to survive, i really want her to stay alive, i want her to show that the Dragonmaw clan will not fall the wrong path once again

Damn and I was hoping Nazgrim and Taylor would become bff's. Curious on how his fight will go.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Cumon really, Over the course of dungeons and raids the alliance have killed quite a few of our own number or characters that were originally lorewise alliance.

If this is the first time the horde may have to kill one of their own welcome to the club.
    If you really think that the Horde have never had to fight one of their own, you're deluded. Nazgrim is only the most recent in a long, long line. The thing that makes him different is three god damned expansions worth of character development turning him into the closest an NPC is ever going to get to being an honorary guildie. I could kill Deathbringer Saurfang, Zul'jin, Cho'gall, Kael'thas, Kargath, Hagara, Blackhorn and all the others all day long without batting an eye. But Nazgrim crosses the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaela will be killed by the proto drake she is commanding, Nazgrim will get some dialogue for possible redemption but say it is too late for him.

*Insert NPC Leader here at 10% Health* Nazgrim, it isn't too late for you! You don't need to die for Garrosh!
    *Nazgrim* NO! I am just a soldier... I serve my Warchief loyally, even if he has led us astray I cannot disobey him! My loyalty and honor would forever be in question if I betrayed my Warchief! If you are willing to betray for a good reason, then you will also betray for a bad reason... Let me die with honor, standing tall with my weapon in my hands!
    *NPC Leader* So be it... We will give you the death a warrior such as yourself deserves!
    *Nazgrim Enrages*
    *Nazgrim death* This... is a... honorable... death...

Judging from what we've seen of Nazgrim, being extremely loyal to Garrosh and being Garrosh's "go to man" when uncovering new areas/leading assaults i'm not really sure why anyone would think he WOULDN'T be in SoO. Nazgrim is clearly a "follow my orders whatever they are" kind of guy and he considers that a point of honor. I think its perfectly possible he will be sad to fight us, but it would be completely out of character for him to back down when we're heading into Org to kill his Warchief.

Personally I think it has the potential to be a great encounter with real emotional impact for those of us who read/are interested in WoW lore.

Deleted
    Here's hoping that we just defeat, not kill him. He's a good male and does not deserve to be a raid's loot pinata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Damn and I was hoping Nazgrim and Taylor would become bff's. Curious on how his fight will go.
    Hahaha, i hoped the same, but i don't mind that much if Nazgrim die, at least i hope Zaela survive these and join the Trolls :P

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    Zaela will be killed by the proto drake she is commanding, Nazgrim will get some dialogue for possible redemption but say it is too late for him.

*Insert NPC Leader here at 10% Health* Nazgrim, it isn't too late for you! You don't need to die for Garrosh!
    *Nazgrim* NO! I am just a soldier... I serve my Warchief loyally, even if he has led us astray I cannot disobey him! My loyalty and honor would forever be in question if I betrayed my Warchief! If you are willing to betray for a good reason, then you will also betray for a bad reason... Let me die with honor, standing tall with my weapon in my hands!
    *NPC Leader* So be it... We will give you the death a warrior such as yourself deserves!
    *Nazgrim Enrages*
    O.O Is that... canon? or are you guessing? I love that dialog, but i don't want Zaela die like that (But i have to admit that i also though the possibily of Zaela being eated by her Proto-drake XD)

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually feel that Nazgrim get more players attention than Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    I actually feel that Nazgrim get more players attention than Garrosh.
    Yep, cause players want Garrosh death, and they are getting what they want, but in Nazgrim case is not the same, cause there are many people that don't want him death, others that don't care, and others that like him but think that his death may be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Maybe both Nazgrim and Zaela survives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim, Malkorok, Zaela (maybe).. why does it feel like blizzard are purposely offing horde characters after all there development in the last 2 expansions. Why are none of there alliance counterparts in the running for being killed if this is what they are doing?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Maybe you understand now how Alliance players felt when Bolvar died. Though that comparison is unfair. Nazgrim isn't nearly as revered by players as Bolvar was.
    Are you fucking high?

People didn't give a shit about Bolvar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Nazgrim, Malkorok, Zaela (maybe).. why does it feel like blizzard are purposely offing horde characters after all there development in the last 2 expansions. Why are none of there alliance counterparts in the running for being killed if this is what they are doing?
    Most likely Blizzard is trying to get rid of the "Horde Favoritism" title

BTW we all knew that Malkorok will be killed in the SoO raid

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post

*Nazgrim Enrages*
    I don't think Nazgrim will get a chance. This isn't Star Wars where every character is offered a chance to switch teams.

If anything, the ending dialogue may differ between the factions. With the Horde lamenting the loss of an honorable soldier, and the Alliance just killing another "dirty orc."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this is actually cool. Obviously he won't be evil. He is just serving his Warchief, like he swore to do. His death will be sad.

I'm glad this kills all the stupid theories about him becoming Warchief. Anyone who seriously thought he was going to be Warchief was stupid.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-12 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    He was my secret tip for next warchief . You disappoint me, Blizzard.