Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Can't wait for the official forums getting filled with "PLS GIEF FLYING MOUNTS" and other stuff like that.
    Doubt it will ever happen, Trion is strongly against it for a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    As much as I like flying mounts in WoW, I would not want them in Rift. I wouldn't want them in SWtOR either (they just need faster mounts in general, 90/100/110 is BS lol; I feel 90/120/150 is a good range for ground mounts with large zones to traverse).

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    They have a flying mount.

Except it can't go higher then a foot off the ground

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The new website is slick. Everything is very clear, very snappy.

"No trials. No tricks. No traps."

That's pretty bold. Sorta dropping the mic like Chris Rock, Trion.
    Lies! Till the very end!

I just started playing again after having bought the game when it came out. Does anyone know if I need to buy SL as well or does it come with the F2P model as well?

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    I just started playing again after having bought the game when it came out. Does anyone know if I need to buy SL as well or does it come with the F2P model as well?
    All the SL content except the new souls are free (new continents, dungeons, raids etc). The new souls cost around $20 worth of credits, but you can get credits with platinum (buy REX) if you have a bunch of plat sitting around.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    All the SL content except the new souls are free (new continents, dungeons, raids etc). The new souls cost around $20 worth of credits, but you can get credits with platinum (buy REX) if you have a bunch of plat sitting around.
    Can I just buy a copy of SL or do you have to buy the new souls with the credits?

BTW: Loving the game now. It is so much more fun than I remember it being. I'm likely to do the monthly sub to it.

Can I just buy a copy of SL or do you have to buy the new souls with the credits?

BTW: Loving the game now. It is so much more fun than I remember it being. I'm likely to do the monthly sub to it.
    If you can find a copy of SL that's less than $20, then that works too.

10+ Year Old Account

i picked up both rift and SL at best buy for 19.99 last winter.im guess now that rifts F2P it would be even cheaper,so check out best buy .

Deleted
    Is it now pay 2 win or is it same as before with free accounts and premium accounts for more dungeons and so on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkplosion View Post
    Is it now pay 2 win or is it same as before with free accounts and premium accounts for more dungeons and so on ?
    Neither of the above. All content and dungeons are free, no gear of ANY significance is purchasable with real money (only dungeon gear etc). You buy cosmetics, dimension stuff, xp/rep/currency potions (but all tresholds are the same as pre-f2p), mounts... Basically fluff. It's play to win, not pay to win. BUT you have to buy the 4 new souls if you want them, which is well worth the small cost even tho they are not "needed".

"Premium accounts" get daily 2 hour boosts to the same things that you get from the potions you can buy, in addition to daily/weekly log-in gifts with minor improvements from the f2p versions.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma