Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[5.4] Bosses you wanted that didn't make the cut.

Try not to talk about bosses you want that made it in, but not where you wanted it.

So we all had our dream teams for SoO, and a lot of us didn't get what we wanted. So let's hear it, what bosses did you want that didn't make the cut?

For me it'd have to be Gallywix. The guy is a crook, and really should have died back in 4.0. I'd also say Zaela, but her fate is kind of a unknown right now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there weren't any in there I didn't expect. I actually like the fact that the bosses all seem to not only make sense for the raid, but appear to have a story progression path.

Corrupted Anduin

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised Thalen songweaver or w/e isn't in there or even Aethas.

Yeah. Gallywix. He's been in need of a severe beatdown since he showed up in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected Zaela since she supports Garrosh's cause. Instead however we get her proto-drake as the boss.

Aethas,Thalen,Magatha,Gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I expected Zaela since she supports Garrosh's cause. Instead however we get her proto-drake as the boss.
    i reckon she'll be there too, although im disappointed she isnt listed.

OT: Gallywix is the only one i thought that should have been there, over that other Goblin they've got there instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix, but I'm not that surprised. It's only natural that a savvy businessman recognizes a sinking ship when he sees one.

Deleted
    KJ out of the summoning thing in the ground, and from that, the next expansion being The Attack of the Legion instead of wotlk. Wotlk could have followed after it.

Gamon.

But maybe he'll come in on our side.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sha-infested lava worm in Ragefire could've been neat, but the list seems pretty solid. Maybe it would've been nice for Thalen and Fanlyr to replace the random Dark Shamans but it makes sense there are no Blood Elves allowed to fight for Garrosh.

Thalen or Gallywix. Though, to be honest, I'd prefer it if Gallywix were killed in a scenario and Sassy gets promoted after the fact.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How do we know who is a boss?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6738
    There are some early dungeon journal fight descriptions on the main news page too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Aethas,Thalen,Magatha,Gallywix.
    Aethas, his sketchyness has gone on long enough
    Thalen is not that pivotal of a character, which he can be killed off in some questline over being a boss.
    Magatha has no alliance with the "Horde," both versions actually, and garrosh hates her for screwing up his duel with Cairne.
    Gallywix, yes, he needs to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    As i thought all the over-speculation about Aethas being a Garrosh's loyalist for no reasons was baseless, and Thalen...that fact that he helped Garrosh with little remorse doesn't still mean that he will gladly throw away his life for him. Same for Gallywix, i had little doubts that he wouldn't have showed his fat face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix (obviously)
    Admiral rogers
    Admiral Taylor

Yes, the last two because all this bullcrap about 'war' being the enemy, and yet when the final conflict comes, horde don't get to take revenge against someone who killed there own on mass, and another who is as responsible for all the shit in pandaria as nazgrim.
    #boycottchina

Zaela's protodrake is there so problably she is there as well in some relation.
    For personal vengeance I'd like to be able to bag Magatha but it wouldn't make much sense for the raid.

Some Alliance foes would've been nice.

Gallywix certainly, but... still a chance he's inside the Juggernaut?
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Corrupted Thrall. Remember he rushes off to Orgrimmar by himself. Interesting to have Garrosh turn the former Warchief of the Horde against the uprising using the Sha technology. Instead of killing Thrall though, Im sure we will end up saving him from some grim fate -_- *yawn*

That having been said, I am thrilled by the boss list. We get something to do with Zaela, Nazgrim and the Paragons of the Klaxxi!? Paint me thrilled!