Question Assassin uses 2 daggers right

If so than why does fist weapons drop when your playing assassin
    Nixs

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't anymore. Hotfix in 5.2 fixed that I believe-- non-dagger weapons no longer drop for Subtlety or Assassination. Is your loot spec proper?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has always been my biggest pet peeve with the Rogue class: that we have specs determined by what weapons we use. We're the only pure DPS class with that restriction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    They don't anymore. Hotfix in 5.2 fixed that I believe-- non-dagger weapons no longer drop for Subtlety or Assassination. Is your loot spec proper?
    They do from Scenarios, not sure about LFR since I haven't seen any weapons from it on my rogue and don't run it regularly. I've collected 3 ilevel 516 2.6 delay weapons as an assassination rogue with loot spec assassination.

The loot system works to the best of its ability, but it's still really imperfect. Just deal >.> if you get quality combat weapons, you might consider going combat.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-06-12 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    This has always been my biggest pet peeve with the Rogue class: that we have specs determined by what weapons we use. We're the only pure DPS class with that restriction.
    Agreed. Is it really that difficult to scale abilities based on weapon speed, and remove the 'requires dagger(s)' caveat on certain abilities?
    Also, if Blizzard wouldn't release any more tiers where the only option available to rogues are daggers and fist weapons, that'd be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    They do from Scenarios, not sure about LFR since I haven't seen any weapons from it on my rogue and don't run it regularly. I've collected 3 ilevel 516 2.6 delay weapons as an assassination rogue with loot spec assassination.

The loot system works to the best of its ability, but it's still really imperfect. Just deal >.> if you get quality combat weapons, you might consider going combat.
    same here ..got 2x swords from scenario's thus far specced assa loot table ticked for assa but i get swords /facepalm

I would really like to use double axes mutilate and make an Orc rogue. Just make it do 150% damage rather than 200%, since basically assa is built around poisons it would be enough of a hindrance to have slow weapons and slower poison procs anyway. I just think out characters for RP in my head and having this would be perfect. And we'd finally have a spec that has a bit more damage from active abilities rather than auto-attacking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I would really like to use double axes mutilate and make an Orc rogue. Just make it do 150% damage rather than 200%, since basically assa is built around poisons it would be enough of a hindrance to have slow weapons and slower poison procs anyway. I just think out characters for RP in my head and having this would be perfect. And we'd finally have a spec that has a bit more damage from active abilities rather than auto-attacking.
    yeah no, fast poison procs are the reason you get a fast weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    same here ..got 2x swords from scenario's thus far specced assa loot table ticked for assa but i get swords /facepalm
    same here. got a sword from that cache you win after the 1st heroic scenario ever. "working as intended" =/
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!