Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    :/ Sad it won't let you on the island. keeps porting me back to jade forest :[
    That's quite odd. I just flew there.

Quote Originally Posted by Definition View Post
    That's quite odd. I just flew there.
    Yeah keep trying to fly over there and i see Xuens red name tag then get ported back to the forest. Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or something but the second i see "Timeless isle" it sends me back.

Everything is good what Garrosh do, so the 5.4 Vale is perfect.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow vale got fucked up LOL poor panda people

I can make some more videos, any requests?

Timeless needs a hunter to look at it atm. Make the macro /cast !Eagle Eye to chain cast the ability, shammys cant as there is a 500yd range on Far Sight now (???)

Just another link in the chain of reasons why Garrosh needs to die horribly.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Timeless needs a hunter to look at it atm. Make the macro /cast !Eagle Eye to chain cast the ability, shammys cant as there is a 500yd range on Far Sight now (???)
    Even this doesn't work for me. Flew out there, can't get close to casting it on the island, so cast it on the water then the island but it just stops and pans back to my character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yowza, the Vale really got worked over.

No, the golden lotus quests have been removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Are Golden Lotus dailies still working in that new Vale? Part of these quests seems to be impossible to do with landscape that changed.
    All of them are dead =(

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Even this doesn't work for me. Flew out there, can't get close to casting it on the island, so cast it on the water then the island but it just stops and pans back to my character.
    Ah I forgot, also fly close to the isle. If you look down and watch the water change from an area where you get fatigue, to safe, you can sneak just barely onto it, and then do what I said before

Damn... Nore more dailies in GL while farming skyshards on the way, fits next expansions I suppose.
    Taran Zhu is gonna be so pissed, poor guy...
    In my opinion, it's awesome what they did, always love to see events affecting zones in game and blizzard actually showing it rather than skipping with their usual excuse that it comes over other content and doesn't worth it, it has a strong impact to see those changes from story perspective.
    I never liked the vale anyways... Not my style of a beautiful zone (Just like I didn't like the zone beneath Dalaran) , I like the Jade forest/Nagrand style much more

Quote Originally Posted by Definition View Post
    I can make some more videos, any requests?
    Any sign of the alliance army somewhere? Or not implemented yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Any sign of the alliance army somewhere? Or not implemented yet?
    Nothing much added beyond what he and I have shown, Timeless you can barely go on, there are changes but no new quests or anything, no auto accepted quest like all the other patches being like "GO LOOK AT 5.4'S BIG IMPORTANT THINGS". It's the first PTR round, so I am honestly not surprised

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should start making Taran Zhu memes. Ugg there is gonna be no end to his bitching in his 'I told you so' tone.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Someone should start making Taran Zhu memes. Ugg there is gonna be no end to his bitching in his 'I told you so' tone.
    I actually feel bad for the dude his sole duty / his order was to protect his people and he could do nothing as well the most powerful Sha awakened and imploding the entire place / Dead golden lotus every where

Deleted
    I could get to Timeless Isle with Eagle's eye from water, the only problem was the fatigue.
    I made some screenshots, but I didnt see any NPC on the isle.
    http://imgur.com/a/OEKem

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    I could get to Timeless Isle with Eagle's eye from water, the only problem was the fatigue.
    I made some screenshots, but I didnt see any NPC on the isle.
    http://imgur.com/a/OEKem
    I explained in this very thread how to do it without dieing x.x

Timeless Isle , hmmm .... Bronze dragonflight ?? anyone ??