Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Timeless Isle, Vale of Eternal Blossoms Preview

Hi guys, I've made some zone previews for patch 5.4 - Enjoy.
    Sorry if the camera work isn't all that great, i'm new to making these. Tips are always welcome.

Very nice, tnks 4 share this vids.

Good job mate.

I'm getting so sad about how the vale looks now : (

I hope its phased for the quests/raid only.
    Perhaps we destroy y'shaarj's heart and the end cutscene shows us Alliance and Horde victorious, along with the vale restored.
    Oh how I hope

10+ Year Old Account
    In all of my years of having played WoW, I've never felt more sad than I have for the Vale being ruined.

10+ Year Old Account
    That island is too big to hold just the pet battle tournament. Hopefully there will be a small daily hub and a world boss. Nothing to big though 4-6 dailys max.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Vale looks brilliant, hated the zone at launch but the idea of them building it up as this comically beautiful paradise just to shit on it like that worked out well. I can't help but giggle at how the destruction carefully avoids any buildings that may cause terrain issues with the phasing, oh well; limit of the tech I suppose.

Thanks for posting the video, any idea what was in that tunnel you entered at the end of the video?
    In the tunnel, I believe it will be the siege of orgrimmar raid entrance, since the first 4 bosses are in the vale.

Deleted
    Genuinely Shocked about the Vale, Guess Taren was right about not letting us in at the start of the Expac...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    So thats why the quest achievement for Vale has been made into a Feat of Strength.

Wow just wow they did a great job changing the Vale

I hope that music is the new background music for the zone because I will happily afk just to listen to it unlike the current one which is loud and annoying

Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Wow just wow they did a great job changing the Vale

I hope that music is the new background music for the zone because I will happily afk just to listen to it unlike the current one which is loud and annoying
    The music is still the same - I changed it in the video to the Krasarang Wilds music, sorry :P

Holy shit, that music, so fucking epic for both videos
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Holy shit, that music, so fucking epic for both videos
    Thanks! If you want to find the music with an MPQ viewer , They're titled

MUS_50_Monk_Windwalker_A_Hero_02
    MUS_50_KrasarangWilds_B_Hero_01
    MUS_50_KrasarangWilds_B_Hero_02

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That island is too big to hold just the pet battle tournament. Hopefully there will be a small daily hub and a world boss. Nothing to big though 4-6 dailys max.
    There are actually five world bosses. Check around other threads. There are trials of the Celestials as 4 of them, and a Yaungol god as the 5th
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    i seriously hope the vale gets fxed in a later patch, it used to be the most beautiful zone in the game.. utter shame its been wrecked.

I don't think it will. I quite like how the world is changing with each patch though!

If you want a look at Org and Durotars changes as well you can watch this, would just need to skip past the Vale

Where is this Isle located?

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

off the coast of jade forest

They ruined almost all zones in Cataclysm, and now they continue to ruin the new ones as well. Meh. Blizz has no taste.

:/ Sad it won't let you on the island. keeps porting me back to jade forest :[