Poll: What will you reroll in 5.4?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

5.4 Warlock rerollers

It doesnt really matter for the softcore raiding but seeing that the KJC nerf will kill us in PVP, what will you fellow warlock roll in 5.4?
    I might dust off my good old hunter. Or just roll a rogue, they are always good in pvp with some skill.
    Last edited by Apom; 2013-06-13 at 06:32 AM.

Mage probably, maybe priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Seeing threads like this is disheartening. Either QQ in the PTR forums, or let others QQ for you. Don't just quit the most amazingly class in the game solely because of 1 talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could get along with dps nerfs or survivability nerfs but for me it is not one talent but a playstyle I lose.
    Last edited by Apom; 2013-06-13 at 07:09 AM.

The playstyle that shouldnt have been there in the first place even. It was too overpowered and needed to be toned down a bit (maybe with a greater penalty to movement or casting time increase). Imo blizz went a bit too far though and gutted the talent. Guess warlocks will have to learn how to play without the "0% dps penalty to movement" crutch.

Deleted
    I'm not gonna reroll.

I really really REALLY hate losing Mannoroth's Fury as a passive though, but oh well!
    And I'm not really sure how to play Affliction without KjC tbh.

Still, loving that warlock of mine!

No offense but these posts are completely useless. Do not want to play the admin here but this is a warlock forum. Noone cares what class would one play if she decides to reroll.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rerolling because our class is getting nerfed is the equivalent of bandwagon jumping with sport teams IMO. It will suck it really will, but if you really enjoy your warlock you will continue playing it. If you are an altoholic who switches between classes every patch then you are expected to reroll over every little thing but if you thoroughly enjoy your warlock as in it has been your main for a year or more (preferably before MoP) you won't quit. In the end we are going back to how we were in vanilla/BC/Wotk/Cata, we are just going to have very very very crappy level 90 talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    The playstyle that shouldnt have been there in the first place even. It was too overpowered and needed to be toned down a bit (maybe with a greater penalty to movement or casting time increase). Imo blizz went a bit too far though and gutted the talent. Guess warlocks will have to learn how to play without the "0% dps penalty to movement" crutch.
    Ya, we will have to learn how to cast a 2.5 second hardcast spell in pvp, while standing still, and not get interrupted... seems easy enough right? Oh and pve warlocks will just have to never ever play affliction again in any fight other than patchwerk.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Ya, we will have to learn how to cast a 2.5 second hardcast spell in pvp, while standing still, and not get interrupted... seems easy enough right? Oh and pve warlocks will just have to never ever play affliction again in any fight other than patchwerk.
    i do agree with you, but we always get hit hard with the nerfbat from time to time, we just have to stick throw it :s.

But no i will not reroll, nothing can match the awesomeness that is the warlock.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Funny, locks get a new talent. Gets removed and suddenly the class sucks. GG.

don't worry OP, warlocks will still be viable on 1500 rating.

Umm, seriously? How did you play warlock before MoP? You didn't have KJC or MF there.
    Oh wait, you didn't.
    So damn obvious how MoP kids reroll their fotm classes every time they're no longer easy to win with classes....
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

It was a retarded spell/skill anyway. Locks casting Chaos Bolt on your ass while they are kiting you.
    Locks are always in top arena team, also before this spell came into wow. So stop bitching please and learn how to play decent again.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    So damn obvious how MoP kids reroll their fotm classes every time they're no longer easy to win with classes....
    I think those tard streamers like reckful set the trend or so..

Hunters do look very attractive now. Full mobility, ranged, great soloers and they are getting some nice PvE buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Hunters do look very attractive now. Full mobility, ranged, great soloers and they are getting some nice PvE buffs.
    wow.. why didnt you roll hunter in the first place instead of going warlock. My god.
    Not like thats something new about hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    wow.. why didnt you roll hunter in the first place instead of going warlock. My god.
    Not like thats something new about hunters.
    But it seems like it is completely acceptable for hunters to do it, cause it is their niche apparently. MoP changed the game, their is a megaton of crap to stay out of now. Hell just doing daily quests on the Isle you run into countless abilities that require you move. Hunter playstyle, e.g. dpsing on the move should be brought in line with the rest of ranged dps, not removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    Umm, seriously? How did you play warlock before MoP? You didn't have KJC or MF there.
    Oh wait, you didn't.
    Yeah I rolled lock in MOP because I liked how they work(ed) in MOP. Oh god forgive my sin...

Deleted
    I just hit throne of thunder raids, That was the primary reason i levled and played my warlock, the fact you could run while casting, made it feel more active. But i will reroll my hunter. I loved that taltens, i think the old style of standing still in battle is old, and i loved the fun and cast aspect. And to all the people who say " do not QQ" THIS is a WARLOCK forum Leave the WARLOCK forum, if you do not care about it. WHY on earth do you have to care, that other people care about their class. For some people it is a big deal. Would be the same if blizzard decied to remove silince shot, since it is just to good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    Yeah I rolled lock in MOP because I liked how they work(ed) in MOP. Oh god forgive my sin...
    Damn you kid for rolling a class you find interesting and then rerolling when they remove the element of that class you found interesting.

/sarcasm

I hear you bro! The only thing that will keep me playing my lock right now is sadly the s14 gear. Its so damn delicious that i simply must have it.
    It wont be my main anymore tho since i mostly play 2v2 and affliction is beyond horrible in 2v2 currently and with the KJC getting gutted we will
    suck even more in 2v2 (even if it shouldnt be possible to suck more than currently tbh)...