Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlock Tier 16....

ok anyone else think it looks like they used a modified version of the warrior tier 13 shoulders and helm? tbh it looks like they did the same with the mage tier 16 set using aspects of the old mage tier 13. what do you guys thinks?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the same with the mage T13..., but when i saw the warlock T16 i was like: "OMG SO COOL!" so i didn't checked if it looked like the warrior T13 or anything :P

Where are you guys seeing this?

Yeah, first thing I thought of was the Warrior T13 shoulders. A little uninspired if you ask me, not sure what angle they were going with. Maybe the Twilight's Hammer are back in some capacity? Garrosh does resemble Cho'gal quite a bit. Best I can guess given the over-lapping scale look. Love the 'Lock pvp set, though.
    Last edited by Vallius; 2013-06-12 at 05:36 AM.
    "No better burden can a man carry on the road than a store of common sense." - Hávamál, st. 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Where are you guys seeing this?
    Front page, just reload it

Quote Originally Posted by Vallius View Post
    Yeah, first thing I thought of was the Warrior T13 shoulders. A little uninspired if you ask me, not sure what angle they were going with. Maybe the Twilight's Hammer are back in some capacity? Garrosh does resemble Cho'gal quite a bit. Best I can guess given the over-lapping scale look. Love the 'Lock pvp set, though.
    yeah i'm actually not saying it looks bad, but i'm also not saying it looks good lol. also i thought since the new raid is located back in org that the tiers would resemble something more in tune with that, rather than it looking more pandaren themed, but that is what the expansion is so i guess it fits

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like it, though it doesn't really scream warlock. The PvP set is pretty badass as well.

T16? T16?!?!

Forget your T16 (which actually also looks cool), your Season 14 set is fuckin awesome! Almost makes me consider rolling a warlock it's so cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    T16? T16?!?!

Forget your T16 (which actually also looks cool), your Season 14 set is fuckin awesome! Almost makes me consider rolling a warlock it's so cool!
    Hahaha i know how you feel, these are the kind of things that made me wish i had my warlock lvl 90 (My warlock is lvl 63 or something :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I think the T16 is TERRIBLE... Its not ugly per say, but it feels half recycled, really generic and as someone else posted, very uninspired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    Unfortunately I think the T16 is TERRIBLE... Its not ugly per say, but it feels half recycled, really generic and as someone else posted, very uninspired.
    I really like it, but i do agree that it looks recycled even more cause it looks like a cataclysm set (The horns/spikes have the same style that deathwing horns, etc...)

Deleted
    "Isaac Clark? Is that you?"

Is what went through my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    can anyone get a comparison pic of the two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The set looks amazing. It only really looks like the warrior set with the tentacles/claws. I really like the yellow/blue set.

i thougth wtf is this ugly shit
    then i saw new pvp set and though .. hey new transmog schoulders n1

thank you blizzard for transmog .. so we don't have to use ugly set. Amen

Deleted
    Thank god for transmog. I'm more interested in the actual bonusses. The numbers may not be final, but to me 2 piece looks very strong for affliction and demo atm, while the destro 2 piece is a bit meh. But the 4 piece looks very good for destro and a lil worse for the others. Still quite impressed. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    i thougth wtf is this ugly shit
    then i saw new pvp set and though .. hey new transmog schoulders n1

thank you blizzard for transmog .. so we don't have to use ugly set. Amen
    it just seems too much like recycled warrior tier 13 with a bad color scheme. the pvp set looks alright, i really think they need a new art team for the armor sets

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think I am not surprised about this topic. It is common that with every tier we get topics that think the current tier on class x is "the worst, lazy, just modified etc" That said, there is a tad Deathwingish about them. I guess your wording of "using aspects" comes close. Then again..they are constantly using the aspect of a helm, a robe...etc
    ok saying that they are constantly using the aspects of a helm, a robe...etc seems like your just trying to be sarcastic if you didn't my apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought the same thing. I was kind of excited for a split second...it's new, I'm happy to seeing any new model. Then it hit me and eh, just eh. But I'm really looking forward to the other stuff, so I'll let it slide, won't hold it against ya this time Blizz.