10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.

Giant Snakes in Orgrimmar

One of my friends started messaging me freaking out that there was "a giant spectral green naga in the middle of VOS". After he calmed down a bit, he told me that it was more snake-like than a naga- more like Slad'ran or Venoxis- and that the "spectral green effect" was akin to a "christmas green version of the Aqua Jewel", insisting that the creature was easily 50 meters tall and could favorably compare in size to Ragnaros.

Since the patch, I too have seen gargantuan players walking out of the VOS inn of Orgrimmar and sprinting out of the city, though the exact effect he's describing is a bit new to me. I'm skeptical that this isn't, for the most part, player-made, but I'd like to know if anybody out there has seen and can explain this particular cosmetic effect's origin.

Anybody?
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a rogue used the disguise glyph on the big snake guy in Zul'drak
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it when the rogues copy the giant stone guys in HoO.

I was wondering the same thing earlier.

Edit: changed picture size so it wasn't 1920x1080 lul

Maybe someone with the gigantic potion and serpent glyph

I've seen similar effects before on my realms major cities, though I'm unsure I've ever seen something quite THAT big, but certainly big. Rogues have a glyph called "Glyph of Disguise", that allows them to steal the image of what they pick pocket for 5 minutes. Some of these creatures are very large, and don't scale back down when their illusion is copied. Other plays can then use an item called "Ai-Li's Skymirror", which copies the appearance of the person you are targeting, only it's a somewhat ethereal version, not unlike the aqua jewel.

I'm guessing what you saw was just that. A Rogue pick-pocketed that giant Snake God in Zul'Drak, or some similar mob, and then went to his major city. Someone then used the mirror to copy his image and took on the ethereal appearance. Then they might have poped Heroism, used some enlargement potion (lol), or the archaeology item Vrykul Drinking Horn which also makes you larger. Perhaps all 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of this giant owl at Cata launch (Wingnut)
    http://i.imgur.com/oCcm6n1.jpg
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    snakes. why did it have to be snakes.
    Hi