Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ya right, that would be awesome!

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Priestiness

IMO it should be, whenever we are out of combat - wings appear - whenever we enter combat, we fold them back up!

It could get annoying to randomly gain them mid-fight - we have enough spell effects to keep track of in the game already, but I think I want them there whenever I'm just standing around.

The only issue I have with this is, it's a clear indicator for when we get out of combat in pvp. It would hurt trying to rez/drink.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ever since Warlock T6 wings have rocked.
    yes and no. i love the wings on t6 lock but they area attached to the helm that looks like utter shit and no female BEs should were it because its so wide on ther spindly neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    The helm with the interesting inverted halo look is also really fantastic. Don't love the metallic square spikes on the shoulders, but I love the feathers at the bottom of the shoulders and the Tyrael wings.

The blue/gold set is the only one of those I like. I wonder if the PVE sets will be at all similar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

As long as these aren't the 2D wings T3 had that were pointing inwards when you looked at them from behind >.< doesn't look like they are though so yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I will need to farm up all three sets for future transmog! (mostly just the shoulders though)!
    Assuming they are Horde Alliance and Elite colors again, you'll only be getting two (and unless you really like PVP, only one).

Elite set wings look so bad lol. I'm no warlock.

Also, why do alliance priests get to be Tyrael, and I get to be... well, Tyrael someone spilled their period over?
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-27 at 05:05 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

The green set should be a rich purple color. Why the hell are they giving warlock colors to priests? Not even shadow priests use green fel magic like what that set hints at. At least purple is shadowy. T_T blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    As long as these aren't the 2D wings T3 had that were pointing inwards when you looked at them from behind >.< doesn't look like they are though so yay.

Assuming they are Horde Alliance and Elite colors again, you'll only be getting two (and unless you really like PVP, only one).
    I get all three

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 05:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    The green set should be a rich purple color. Why the hell are they giving warlock colors to priests? Not even shadow priests use green fel magic like what that set hints at. At least purple is shadowy. T_T blizzard.
    Also this!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Seems its only me, but, i really dont like them at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so happy with this set !!! Colors are wonky though :S lol but as long as that blue one is available for justice im happy. SOOOOO much better then birdman t16

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Elite set wings look so bad lol. I'm no warlock.

Also, why do alliance priests get to be Tyrael, and I get to be... well, Tyrael someone spilled their period over?
    Wait...wut.... The colors are faction based? What am I missing here

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Wait...wut.... The colors are faction based? What am I missing here
    Yes. Same like all the PvP sets so far. Blue is alliance, red is, sadly, horde. :< Fuck it, T6 for life it is lol.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-29 at 03:32 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years